Gothic.net News Horror Gothic Lifestyle Fiction Movies Books and Literature Dark TV VIP Horror Professionals Professional Writing Tips Links Gothic Forum

Go Back   Gothic.net Community > Boards > Whining
Register Blogs FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Whining This forum is for general whining. Please post all suicide threats, complaints about significant others, and statements about how unfair school is to this board.

Old 11-02-2010, 09:08 PM   #4676
Pineapple_Juice

Quote:
Originally Posted by Saya View Post
XD that gave me a good laugh. I know it must be ten kinds of awkward for you, but its super funny when it happens to other people
And it's not like a regular naked! Like "Oh I found these naked pictures of when you got drunk and ran bare ass through the desert". That I can live with, doesn't bother me. When it's like "Hey I'm in this bondage gear and you can see intimate details of my cooter while I make constipated faces at the camera" then it's gross. It's like walking in on your parents having sex. Wrong.
Old 11-02-2010, 09:20 PM   #4677
Sir Canvas Corpsey

I'm suddenly annoyed with my neighbours' double-standards in our friendship not to mention her bloody mood swings. The other neighbour is a lazy bum, who puts his washing in the washing machine we share in our shared laundry space at 10:30 in the morning, it gets washed but doesn't empty the machine till 7:30 that night, all the while I'm waiting to do my washing since I've been a fuzzy head and not done my washing for a little too long and am down to my last pair of clothes. He also owes me $200 in bills for our shared electricity and gas and I just KNOW there's another bill coming up soon.
Old 11-03-2010, 05:39 AM   #4678
korinna5555

Rand Paul won the election. FUCK YOU, TEABAGGER!
Old 11-03-2010, 07:44 AM   #4679
vindicatedxjin

rick perry for Texas governor FUCKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK
vindicatedxjin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2010, 11:44 AM   #4680
HumanePain

Location: the concrete and steel beehive of Southern California
So the dumb ass majority is slowly pushed like a stubborn mule down the road of progress. (sigh) We pushed too hard too fast and got hooves in the groin.
Crap. At least Jerry and Babs won.

HumanePain is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2010, 12:03 PM   #4681
Saya

I think I'll just close my eyes and put my fingers in my ears and ignore American news for the next two years. I wonder, do other countries get so invested in American news or is it just since we're neighbours that Canadians do this? We pay more attention to your elections than our own, I swear.

In other news, totally spent so much time worrying about the essay question that was on today's exam, and studying for that, and writing outlines and everything and committing them to memory, that i forgot to study terms, which was ten percent of the test. I tried my best and just left a note that said "I forgot to study my terms, I tried my best, I'm sorry ", I think I should do fine but it pisses me off that i haven't figured out how to study yet.

In family news, my mom went to see a psychic who told her I'd flunk out of school and my sister Robyn would get pregnant. Mom has been avoiding me since and gave Robyn a big sex lecture, so now Robyn's mad at her. CANT WAIT TO GET THE FAMILY TOGETHER FOR CHRISTMAS. Jesus.
Saya is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2010, 12:34 PM   #4682
Pineapple_Juice

^ WTF. Hahahahahahaha
Old 11-03-2010, 02:28 PM   #4683
Fruitbat

Saya Not that interested in American politics over here (unless it's the presidential race).

Writing 1667 words a day requires much less sleep and more sleep induced crazyiness - I'm ranting but too tired to jump about.

"Always be kind, for everyone is fighting a hard battle." - Plato

Help me, I'm holding on for dear life

Fruitbat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2010, 03:12 PM   #4684
honeythorn

I haven't ridden a bike since I was about 14, and I rode my bike to work and back for the first time today. It's a 5 mile journey each way, with hills - albeit not that steep for the most part, but one of them is about 2 miles long

My legs have almost ceased to function and I think I may have broken my bottom....

Time for a hot bath
honeythorn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2010, 08:43 PM   #4685
Saya

And the bus drivers went on strike! I'm all for unions but this really blows, its a half hour walk to school which I can do in nice weather...but its snowing now! My siblings are royally screwed, they don't live anywhere near their schools.
Old 11-05-2010, 06:38 AM   #4686
Fruitbat

I hate hayfever and a whole heap of other crap which really doesn't matter.

Old 11-05-2010, 07:44 AM   #4687
the-nihilist

I spent all day using an integrated global analyzer trying to implement a re-engineered actuating utilization that accesses a self-enabling explicit data-warehouse that's organized with a function-based system-worthy standardization.
Old 11-05-2010, 07:01 PM   #4688
Alan

I hate my city. They've killed some students the past couple of days so all parties canceled. We're all curled up in our homes on a friday night and it's not even safer anyway.
real classy
Alan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2010, 07:59 PM   #4689
Solumina

Damn Alan, that's awful.
Live a life evolutionary with me
-Carbon Leaf
Solumina is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2010, 08:30 PM   #4690
Alan

That's life. What pisses me off is that today was gonna be the day of one of the best parties of juarez and they canceled it.
real classy
Alan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2010, 01:54 PM   #4691
Fruitbat

I hate it when others judge you about how you raise your child. I want to bitch slap her sometimes I really do.

Old 11-06-2010, 05:53 PM   #4692
vindicatedxjin

I have basorexia
vindicatedxjin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2010, 05:55 PM   #4693
Saya

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fruitbat View Post
I hate it when others judge you about how you raise your child. I want to bitch slap her sometimes I really do.
The kid or the person questioning your parenting? XD

I jest, of course, reason #57 on why I shouldn't have kids is that I wouldn't be able to put up with it, and I'm sure I'd give people reasons to clutch their pearls.
Old 11-06-2010, 06:12 PM   #4694
Fruitbat

Quote:
The kid or the person questioning your parenting? XD

I jest, of course, reason #57 on why I shouldn't have kids is that I wouldn't be able to put up with it, and I'm sure I'd give people reasons to clutch their pearls.
teehee..

I'm just in a mood with her because she gave me a really black look for 'allowing' babybat to fall in the river months ago. She drives me crazy(er) than usual.

She's one of these people who likes to go on about the famous friends she has - makes her feel loved or something... I'm the opposite, which is why it drives me crazy.

Although I have on occassion played her game and it shuts her up pretty darn quickly.

Old 11-06-2010, 07:59 PM   #4695
Saya

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fruitbat View Post
teehee..

I'm just in a mood with her because she gave me a really black look for 'allowing' babybat to fall in the river months ago. She drives me crazy(er) than usual.
Yeah, because bad things only happen to children because their parents allow it, right?

You have my approval for a bitch slap.
Old 11-06-2010, 08:26 PM   #4696
Fruitbat

Quote:
Yeah, because bad things only happen to children because their parents allow it, right?

You have my approval for a bitch slap.
Thanks Saya... I'll just go over there and slap her. She's one of those "I had four kids, I know it all, shit,blah, whatever" people.

My 'problem' is I'm pretty laid back when it comes to raising little bat. I'm like "oh look he's playing in the mud, I think I'll join in and have some fun" whereas all the other mothers are like "Oh my goodness, my child is dirty, children can't be dirty, they will get germs.."

And I absolutely hate it when women with little girls get all prissy because the little girls are playing in the dirt.

Oh and one lady actually said to me "Is that a girl?"
I said yes (because I was helping out a friend with two kids)
and her little daughter (who was about 2.5 said ) "Girls are my friends" and the mother was going to allow the girls to play together. So if it had of been babybat, they wouldn't have been able to build sandcastles.

Come on lady - they are tiny kids - babybat isn't even 2 and you are already telling your daughter he's bad? She was from india, so I guess there are cultural differences, but come on this is Australia

Old 11-07-2010, 11:50 AM   #4697
KontanKarite

Weekend isn't panning out the way I wanted.

Did a sketch Thursday night that was awesome, but didn't get laughs cause it was way too fucking late to enjoy being out and wound up at this crazy Russian dudes apartment who was clearly a maniac about art. Got a slight bit of the cold shoulder at the cast party, left to try to hook up with random chick in Brooklyn and she happened to profess how much she loves Ayn Rand, THEN at 5 in the morning, had to make the trek back from Brooklyn to Harlem after nothing of interest ever happened. Plus, there was a fucking STUPID dog there that couldn't help but lose his retarded mind that I was there, keeping her roommate up. Then he had to slap the total shit out of the dog, which I wasn't quite a fan of. Then I had to bow out of a badass punk show because I'm too fucking broke to even afford doing punk shit. Can you believe it?

I'm going to a free jazz show today and working on a CG. I'm just doing awesome shit right now JUST BECAUSE, but it's not exactly the awesome shit I'd rather be doing. Oh well. Life gave me lemons. I'll have a glass of water.

This weekend was like an awesome sandwich, but wasn't exactly what I ordered or a winning fail. Take your pick. Also shaved my head. The mohawk is back.

Not all beliefs and ideas are equal.
KontanKarite is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2010, 03:43 PM   #4698
Solumina

I was feeling all nice and healthy, I thought I finally kicked this cold but no, the instant I walked into work I started getting all stuffed up. Seriously fuck this shit, I hate being sick.
-Carbon Leaf
Solumina is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2010, 10:06 PM   #4699
Underwater Ophelia

My kitchen smells like a dead mouse.
Fuck you, cats. Fuck you.
Underwater Ophelia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2010, 11:15 PM   #4700
Solumina

Boo insomnia, you suck