Gothic.net News Horror Gothic Lifestyle Fiction Movies Books and Literature Dark TV VIP Horror Professionals Professional Writing Tips Links Gothic Forum

Go Back   Gothic.net Community > Boards > Introductions
Register Blogs FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Introductions This is a forum for members (new and old) to introduce themselves and get to know each other. Start a new thread and introduce yourself. Tell us a little about what you like and what you are into and such.

Old 11-14-2007, 09:07 AM   #1
nosunshine

title

hey im Brock,im still in highschool,im not accepted cuz im Goth,im a skateboarder,most Goths hate me for that,i own a skateshop,and i am a vp a another shop,im not dangerous...unless u piss me off,im single,exept on fridays,i party,and party,and also party
nosunshine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2007, 09:47 AM   #2
Renatus

Location: Back in Wisconsin(thinking about invading the south)
Why would we hate you for skateboarding? Speak PROPER ENGLISH please. Also quit the "I'm not accepted cuz I'm goth" speech I see no reason why you would find the NEED to post that in your intro. Party party party where? This is Wisconsin not California we arn't the party state (though our University is the party school but you're a bit young for that), what do you just dress up goth for after prom parties? Please answer the intro questions, with extra emphasis on answering the part where you fill in your favorite bands I am quite interested in your response to that one. (don't pull anything I'm not in a good mood)

1000 posts!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Break out the bottles of rootbeer! I really should figure out what to put above Andrew Eldrich "my headache is" is from way back as a goth as fuck.

"Never overestimate the intellect of someone so foolish that they would exploit and perpetuate stupidity in the people around them, for they create their own damnation as they tear out and sell the pillars that support society as a whole, bringing it crashing down upon them."-me

“I know not with what weapons World War III will be fought, but World War IV will be fought with sticks and stones.”- Einstein
Renatus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2007, 10:00 AM   #3
††BlackRose††

Quote:
Originally Posted by Renatus
Why would we hate you for skateboarding? Speak PROPER ENGLISH please. Also quit the \"I\'m not accepted cuz I\'m goth\" speech I see no reason why you would find the NEED to post that in your intro. Party party party where? This is Wisconsin not California we arn\'t the party state (though our University is the party school but you\'re a bit young for that), what do you just dress up goth for after prom parties? Please answer the intro questions, with extra emphasis on answering the part where you fill in your favorite bands I am quite interested in your response to that one. (don\'t pull anything I\'m not in a good mood)

1000 posts!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Break out the bottles of rootbeer! I really should figure out what to put above Andrew Eldrich \"my headache is\" is from way back as a goth as fuck.
CONGRATZ!!!!!

Yes I also agree with what you said about nosunshine.

Nosunshine - Don\'t worry about fitting in so much. It gets annoying when a peson changes everything about themselves to fit in with people. If that\'s who you are then that\'s just the way it is. lol.
††BlackRose†† is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2007, 10:28 AM   #4
korinna5555

im Misty!!!!!!!!! lets go play with r Pokemon, n anoy ppl wth porr grammer! n cince ur single lets fuk. ttly.

>_>
Old 11-14-2007, 01:26 PM   #5
DarkPrayer

Location: In a place covered in darkness but filled with only good people
Quote:
Originally Posted by nosunshine
hey im Brock,im still in highschool,im not accepted cuz im Goth,im a skateboarder,most Goths hate me for that,i own a skateshop,and i am a vp a another shop,im not dangerous...unless u piss me off,im single,exept on fridays,i party,and party,and also party
Don't even start the, "I'm not accepted because I'm goth." That only happens in books and movies. Usually goths ARE accepted, or at least no one will tease you or bully you. It rarely happens to me.
DarkPrayer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2007, 01:55 PM   #6
Miss Cogs

Quote:
Originally Posted by Renatus
Why would we hate you for skateboarding? Speak PROPER ENGLISH please. Also quit the "I'm not accepted cuz I'm goth" speech I see no reason why you would find the NEED to post that in your intro. Party party party where? This is Wisconsin not California we arn't the party state (though our University is the party school but you're a bit young for that), what do you just dress up goth for after prom parties? Please answer the intro questions, with extra emphasis on answering the part where you fill in your favorite bands I am quite interested in your response to that one. (don't pull anything I'm not in a good mood)

1000 posts!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Break out the bottles of rootbeer! I really should figure out what to put above Andrew Eldrich "my headache is" is from way back as a goth as fuck.

YAY! Good job. I'm far off from that. XD
Miss Cogs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2007, 01:56 PM   #7
DarkPrayer

Location: In a place covered in darkness but filled with only good people
Quote:
Just wondering, what's wrong with skateboarding?
DarkPrayer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2007, 04:27 PM   #8
GothicChristian

Quote:
Hun, I'm going to say this in the nicest possible way. Please stop by an elementary school, find a first grade class room, and sit in on an English lesson.
Also, people do accept goths, so please don't start with the "woe is me nobody accepts me because I'm different," nonsense, it's just annoying.
Other than that, welcome.
GothicChristian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2007, 04:45 PM   #9
Green.Lady

It's not that you're not accepted because you're goth, you're not accepted because you're annoying and think you're the shit. Please use the intro board to tell us about yourself, not to brag and moan about how difficult it is to be a goffik sk8brdr. At first I thought I smelled troll, but perhaps you're just misguided.
Deliver me a paper
Green.Lady is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2007, 07:31 AM   #10
nosunshine

Quote:
Originally Posted by DarkPrayer
Don't even start the, "I'm not accepted because I'm goth." That only happens in books and movies. Usually goths ARE accepted, or at least no one will tease you or bully you. It rarely happens to me.
people are scared of me because i hurt them,i just hate my teachers because they treat me like crap because im Goth and they think im going to take theyre soul or something
Old 11-15-2007, 07:39 AM   #11
Renatus

Quote:
people are scared of me because i hurt them,i just hate my teachers because they treat me like crap because im Goth and they think im going to take theyre soul or something
Well duh if you hurt people they're not going to like you, have you ever thought that there might be a non violent solution to your problem? It's like beating up a 5 year old for crying because you're beating him up. Why the hell would they think you're going to take your soul? Sure there might be the occasional bitch but that's normal, I get along with my teachers fine, hell I'm friends with the entire school board. From what you're showing us all your problems are either all your fault or your imagining them. Grow up and take responsibility for your actions rather than blaming it on goth like a little kid.

"Never overestimate the intellect of someone so foolish that they would exploit and perpetuate stupidity in the people around them, for they create their own damnation as they tear out and sell the pillars that support society as a whole, bringing it crashing down upon them."-me

“I know not with what weapons World War III will be fought, but World War IV will be fought with sticks and stones.”- Einstein
Old 11-15-2007, 07:39 AM   #12
bleedingheart344

Maybe they treat you like crap because you hurt people. Wow, just go die, seriously.
Old 11-15-2007, 07:45 AM   #13
Renatus

Your poor English here on this site only shows how you might antagonize your teachers, we expect the same maturity and level of intellect as your teachers do and beyond that even at times. We here at gnet value a quality education.

Old 11-15-2007, 07:57 AM   #14
wonderland

You own a skateshop and you're in high school? I call bullshit.
wonderland is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2007, 12:42 PM   #15
nosunshine

Quote:
Originally Posted by wonderland
You own a skateshop and you're in high school? I call bullshit.
nah,im sponsored by the shop and i help pay bills,and i work there,and since the shop is half an hour away,i order the merchandise,and sell it here in my town out of a building i rented out
Old 11-15-2007, 01:30 PM   #16
L'Oiseau Noir

Drop dead.

There's a lovely little patch of compost o'er yonder; I think that'd make a rather fitting grave for you. Just be wary of the spiders that live there, as they aren't very fond of visitors. Oh, and the worms don't like it much either, but they're not as picky about their roomies as the spiders are.

I'm sure after you've gotten acquainted, you'll settle in nicely.

"I love Wagner, but the music I prefer is that of a cat hung up by its tail outside a window and trying to stick to the panes of glass with its claws." - Charles Baudelaire

L'Oiseau Noir is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2007, 03:49 PM   #17
gothicusmaximus

Quote:
Originally Posted by DarkPrayer
What about the time two guys tackled you and wrote "fuck you" on your arm in VERY PERMANENT marker, which forced you to cover your wrist with a large banaid and thereby induce everyone around you to believe that you had cut yourself?

Or that time your friends compiled a hateful list of negative stereotypes relating to goths?

Or that time you weren't allowed into a restaurant because you were goth?

Or that time you went to summercamp and, because you were goth, were treated poorly by a popular girl, who ironically eventually became goth herself?

Did you forget about all of that? You posted it on gnet.
gothicusmaximus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2007, 03:51 PM   #18
Methadrine

Neat. Apple has it's Steve Distortion Field, and we here on Gnet has our own little DarkPrayer Contradiction Field...

"Meow. Mew. Mrow. Maow? Miaox." - Lovely Delkaetre speaks cat.
Methadrine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2007, 03:53 PM   #19
DeathChii

I'm goth and I'm accepted =(
From trashing this way and that
Its white tusks
Through human beings
Like crackling stalks
And to nothing less
I offer this suffering of my father
"The Offering" - Stan Rice
DeathChii is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2007, 07:58 PM   #20
Lolly PopMuzik

Quote:
Originally Posted by Methadrine
Neat. Apple has it's Steve Distortion Field, and we here on Gnet has our own little DarkPrayer Contradiction Field...
Hee.

To her microscopic credit, that hasn't stopped her from putting him in the Brazing Bull when she, of all people, told him he should put his rambling in Whining.

So let this be a lesson: When DarkPrayer, someone whose cranium is a ghost town outside of goff and attention, tells you that your posts are made of fail, shit is not going down too well in your life.
Lolly PopMuzik is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2007, 08:18 PM   #21
Godslayer Jillian

Quote:
Originally Posted by DeathChii
I'm goth and I'm accepted =(
Then it's obvious you're NOT a goth you poser!!!11!

I cleave to no system. I am a true seeker."
-Mikhail Bakunin

Quote:
Originally Posted by George Carlin
People who say they don’t care what people think are usually desperate to have people think they don’t care what people think.
Godslayer Jillian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2007, 08:35 PM   #22
Underwater Ophelia

You guys, chill.
For realsies.
Underwater Ophelia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2007, 08:49 PM   #23
DeathChii

Quote:
Originally Posted by Godslayer Jillian
Then it's obvious you're NOT a goth you poser!!!11!
Takes one 2 kno 1 !>!!!!2!
From trashing this way and that
Its white tusks
Through human beings
Like crackling stalks
And to nothing less
I offer this suffering of my father
"The Offering" - Stan Rice
DeathChii is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2007, 08:56 PM   #24
dark_dragon_of_ice

Quote:
Originally Posted by korinna5555
im Misty!!!!!!!!! lets go play with r Pokemon, n anoy ppl wth porr grammer! n cince ur single lets fuk. ttly.

>_>
Don't ever mock pokemon...EVER XC
dark_dragon_of_ice is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2007, 09:27 PM   #25
Lolly PopMuzik

Quote:
Originally Posted by Underwater Ophelia
You guys, chill.
For realsies.
*snerk* Realsies, my inner child has been truly tickled tonight.
Lolly PopMuzik is offline   Reply With Quote