Gothic.net News Horror Gothic Lifestyle Fiction Movies Books and Literature Dark TV VIP Horror Professionals Professional Writing Tips Links Gothic Forum

Go Back   Gothic.net Community > Boards > Whining
Register Blogs FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Whining This forum is for general whining. Please post all suicide threats, complaints about significant others, and statements about how unfair school is to this board.

Old 07-09-2007, 01:10 PM   #1
Katanshin

Penis Size. Too Big?

Ok. This isn't what I had in mind for one of my first threads here. But...

Actually let me clear up two things first.

1) Not looking for an ego boost, if anything this is really starting to become a complex

2) I don't need to prove anything for people to offer serious advice...

Right.

My penis/cock/wang/whatever you want to call it is apparently too long/wide to fit the type of girls I go for (slim, brunette, rock chicks, i.e. petite).

So wtf do I do? Girls you seem to complain guys aren't big enough/can't use it, but you won't even try...

Bleh.

/rant
Katanshin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2007, 01:15 PM   #2
Crying_Crimson_Tears

Um, I would suggest finding a chick who won't be a (excuse the expression) pussy about it. Girls can normally take a big penis and have fun with it. Some girls just need to get used to it for a few minutes maybe. But as for making your penis smaller, I don't think you can do anything about that buddy. Sorry.

-Zach Galifianakis
Crying_Crimson_Tears is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2007, 01:16 PM   #3
Katanshin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crying_Crimson_Tears
Um, I would suggest finding a chick who won't be a (excuse the expression) pussy about it. Girls can normally take a big penis and have fun with it. Some girls just need to get used to it for a few minutes maybe. But as for making your penis smaller, I don't think you can do anything about that buddy. Sorry.
True. I might be into blades, but not down there.

It's not easy to find girls that are my type and don't mind the pain/time etc...
Old 07-09-2007, 01:21 PM   #4
Crying_Crimson_Tears

Yeah. I agree. You'll find a girl though, I promise.

-Zach Galifianakis
Old 07-09-2007, 01:25 PM   #5
Katanshin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crying_Crimson_Tears
Yeah. I agree. You'll find a girl though, I promise.
In the next 2 days, say? :P
Old 07-09-2007, 01:51 PM   #6
Methadrine

Since I'm having that particular "problem" myself I can give you some hints. One, have long foreplays. No, seriously. Get her exited. Get her juices going if you know what I mean.. Two, do it slowly at first. No need to rush things like it's a F1 race. It's not going to work perfectly in the beginning but she'll adjust to your size with time. Three, ask her how she wants to do it. Maybe she'll give you enough feedback that you two work something out. This part is actually important, since for one thing you both get to learn what the other one likes and it builds a relational trust between you.

"Meow. Mew. Mrow. Maow? Miaox." - Lovely Delkaetre speaks cat.
Methadrine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2007, 01:52 PM   #7
Underwater Ophelia

Most chicks, despite how petite they are, are equipped with vaginas that can fit more penises.
The problem most likely isn't your penis size, it's the way you're going about sex. Spend a lot more time on foreplay, so she's really wet, and use a lot of lube. What's more, if you're actually that big, don't force it in at first, ease and and gradually get into it, moving slowly, allowing her vagina to stretch a bit.
Underwater Ophelia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2007, 02:09 PM   #8
Tha Duckman

I'm afraid you'll have to live a life of abstinence. Seeing as I'm SUCH a nice guy, I volunteer to sleep with all the females you can't.

No need to thank me.
Tha Duckman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2007, 02:16 PM   #9
Draconysius

Cut it off. Problem solved.
Draconysius is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2007, 02:18 PM   #10
Methadrine

Just remember to measure twice, and cut once.

(courtesy of the DIY-warnings thread!)

"Meow. Mew. Mrow. Maow? Miaox." - Lovely Delkaetre speaks cat.
Methadrine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2007, 02:19 PM   #11
maggot

You know, she has other orifices.

And although it may not be an orifice, the armpit is underrated.
Old 07-09-2007, 02:37 PM   #12
Tha Duckman

Ah, yes, the joy of chicken-winging...
Tha Duckman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2007, 02:41 PM   #13
Underwater Ophelia

Quote:
Originally Posted by maggot
You know, she has other orifices.

And although it may not be an orifice, the armpit is underrated.
Wait, is that a joke or serious? Honestly it sounds intriguing.
Old 07-09-2007, 02:51 PM   #14
maggot

It's practiced in some circles.
>>
<<

Remember to use lube. Chafed armpits and cocks are no fun.

It's called kidding on the square. :P
I MEAN IT BUT ITS ALSO A JOKE :o
Old 07-09-2007, 03:40 PM   #15
Godslayer Jillian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Underwater Ophelia
vaginas that can fit more penises.
Haha, that amused me. Quantity, not quality.

I cleave to no system. I am a true seeker."
-Mikhail Bakunin

Quote:
Originally Posted by George Carlin
People who say they don’t care what people think are usually desperate to have people think they don’t care what people think.
Godslayer Jillian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2007, 03:47 PM   #16
Lucretia_my_Reflection

You'll get it if a baby can come out a penis will fit in.
Lucretia_my_Reflection is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2007, 04:20 PM   #17
psyches_reflection

As already mentioned, a decent level of foreplay will ease this problem, as will making the girl feel at ease. Anxiety is truly your enemy.

However, don't think that you can just "get on with it" once you've overcome your initial difficulties. I mean no disrespect to you when I say this, as I don't know you, but lots of men with big penises assume that their sheer size will satisfy a woman. This is NOT the case, so be aware of the importance of technique.

This demi-rant was brought to you courtesy of bad sex memories
Old 07-09-2007, 04:34 PM   #18
Underwater Ophelia

Quote:
Originally Posted by Godslayer Jillian
Haha, that amused me. Quantity, not quality.
I meant "most" lol.
Old 07-09-2007, 05:31 PM   #19
Crying_Crimson_Tears

Quote:
Originally Posted by psyches_reflection
As already mentioned, a decent level of foreplay will ease this problem, as will making the girl feel at ease. Anxiety is truly your enemy.
I agree. Foreplay and relax. If you get uptight she might sense that. And if she senses it and gets uptight herself, then it won't make it any easier for you two.

And whoever said that if babies can fit out of there then a penis can. It's true. But who ever heard of a baby coming out without extreme amounts of pain unless the woman was on pain meds???

-Zach Galifianakis
Old 07-09-2007, 05:32 PM   #20
Seraphynth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Underwater Ophelia
Most chicks, despite how petite they are, are equipped with vaginas that can fit more penises.
The problem most likely isn't your penis size, it's the way you're going about sex. Spend a lot more time on foreplay, so she's really wet, and use a lot of lube. What's more, if you're actually that big, don't force it in at first, ease and and gradually get into it, moving slowly, allowing her vagina to stretch a bit.

Take that advice.
As a girl who's been with a guy with a really wide dick and another with a really long dick, go in slow.
You really need to ease in slow at first after a bit of foreplay and your girl's vagina is all ooey gooey. Ease in slowly and take it slowly, asking her if she's ok, if you need to go to slower, or if you need to stop for a bit.
You can get faster and push it in harder after her vagina's accommodated to it a bit.
Seraphynth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2007, 06:04 PM   #21
KontanKarite

Hmmm...

I don't really have that problem. I suppose in some circles, I've been told I'm ideal. But whatever. But from what I can see, you're the first guy I've ever known to complain about big junk.

Not all beliefs and ideas are equal.
KontanKarite is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2007, 11:08 PM   #22
dreamydancer

Teehee.

*giggles at such a thread*

~Clan of Xymox
dreamydancer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2007, 03:23 AM   #23
Beneath the Shadows

Quote:
Originally Posted by Katanshin
Ok. This isn't what I had in mind for one of my first threads here. But...

Actually let me clear up two things first.

1) Not looking for an ego boost, if anything this is really starting to become a complex

2) I don't need to prove anything for people to offer serious advice...

Right.

My penis/cock/wang/whatever you want to call it is apparently too long/wide to fit the type of girls I go for (slim, brunette, rock chicks, i.e. petite).

So wtf do I do? Girls you seem to complain guys aren't big enough/can't use it, but you won't even try...

Bleh.

/rant
Considering that you managed to type out that post, I'm going under the assumption that you have fingers. Use them.
Beneath the Shadows is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2007, 07:07 AM   #24
Rae Ven Rae

Hey guys!

Hearty wave. First off , I must say, interesting thread. Now, in regards to if a woman can stretch to have a baby, she can accommodate any sized man man, I will quote a famous female comedienne, "Sure , but I don't want to have a baby every time I see you..." LOL...

As a woman who has had a child, I can tell you that it is not the most pleasant of experience, and I wouldn't want to give birth every day, and general FYI -- my gynecologist told me that just as men are of various sizes externally, women are of various sizes internally, meaning, women have different depths inside, so no, not all women will be able to acclimate to a large man no matter how much lube is applied. There are even some women who have a rather rare condition, where they are so shallow internally they can barely tolerate even two inches.

I was once with a large man and it caused me lots of pain and anguish. He was a nice enough guy, so I stuck around, but in the end, I had major medical issues -- not to get graphic, but it involved non menstrual bleeding, and pain killers --it got so bad I ended up having to see a doctor...

We broke up (not because of the sex) and it took me two years to even want to be touched by a guy I was so traumatized -- it was like being forceably *****. In the time I knew him, it never got better, it always hurt, and my medical problems worsened.

So yes, while women want a man to be a pleasurable size, not all women can accept an extremely large penis.

You should do what I did -- broaden your playing field a bit to find what you are looking for.

See, I am partial to green or blue eyed brunette men with medium builds and a moderate height, but the man who finally gave me the big O was tall, thin yet muscular and blond -- totally opposite what I may have ever considered -- but he was one of my better lovers. He was roughly eight or nine inches -- but his positioning is what made it enjoyable.

Technique goes a looooong way, pardon the pun.

So get your gal nice and relaxed, be smooth and gentle -- when you enter her, be sure to notice when you bottom out in her -- then take it easy -- if she starts to enjoy it, you can get a little rougher -- but only when she is in a place where is having the time of her life, thrashing, toes curled, eyes in the back of the head -- nails down the back....

If she starts to cringe when you get too deep, pull back a little -- you may not be able to get it all in -- but this is about mutual pleasure, right?

Doing this will help you develop a technique that will please most women.

But you'r internal opposite is out there-- this is how nature made it. I mean, I once had a girl friend with no known gag reflex -- the guys LOVED her...rolmao...but I say that to say that she was built to give fellatio to large guys -- not all women are. You just to find that particular girl -- and she may not be your exact physical ideal...

So in other words, be patient, experiment-- and just be kewl about it all!

*muah*!
Rae Ven Rae is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2007, 09:14 AM   #25
Underwater Ophelia

So I think what this boils down to is: Stop using your dick size as an excuse for being a poor lover. It can't be THAT big.