Gothic.net News Horror Gothic Lifestyle Fiction Movies Books and Literature Dark TV VIP Horror Professionals Professional Writing Tips Links Gothic Forum

Go Back   Gothic.net Community > Boards > Whining
Register Blogs FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Whining This forum is for general whining. Please post all suicide threats, complaints about significant others, and statements about how unfair school is to this board.

Old 10-31-2005, 08:41 PM   #1
mortalitas incomitatus

more to life than goth.

i am really fed up with teenagers that whinge and bitch and moan about how fucking 'gothic' they are and how can they be more goth and how depressed they are and how they get picked on for being goth etc...etc...etc...

for fucks sake.....there is so much more to life than pretending to be goth.

stop asking stupid questions about how to be more "gothic", because if you have to ask, you are obviously not a freaking goth.

stop saying how depressed and hard done by you are cos i'm sure the worst thing that has ever happened to you is probably a broken nail or teacher telling you off in front of the class.
how can you children justify your little 'woe is me' tantrems when there are actually people on this forum who have experienced some shocking and horrific life experiences.
you dont hear us whineing do you?
well...???

and stop bitching that people dont understand you.
how can they when they you dont even understand yourself.
if you are going to partake in a subculture you have to expect some flack from people, you have to embace it not race back to mummy and hide behind her skirts.
god when i was a teen i got off on being harassed on the street, it's empowering to have that control over people.

as for arguing wth your parents over the way you dress one word....compromise.....
my mother told me when i was young that no one will ever give a shit about you so you have to look out for yourself.
best piece of fucking advice ever.
you have to live with you parents and i guarantee they put up with a lot of shit and you really dont want them to wash there hands of you cos trust me it's not a nice feeling when your parents dont give a shit anymore.

go spend some time with them cos one day they'll be gone then you'll be full of regret

go study, stop pretending to rebel against you midde-class suburbian up-bringing.
you have the world on a platter stop saying how hard done by you are cos youre not fooling anyone.

do some growing up please. this is real life not the schoolyard and we are not playing 'who is the coolest'.

and thankyou to people like demonista, punk, trashed, jane 13, darkangel, xnguela and a few others that are wise, mature and beautiful byond their years.
you guys make every G.net trip a pleasure.

and one more little rant...........noobs....follow the freaking rules or get out.
and if you want to say something to someone, say it on the forum do not contact them unless invited.
you know who you are.

*another eliter*
mortalitas incomitatus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2005, 10:35 PM   #2
winged_dreams

I agree. This isn't the case for everyone but the little whiney teenagers do get on my nerves. -_-*

MrMaelstrom: Er... are you lactating?

Elite "No Clue What the Number Is"
winged_dreams is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2005, 11:05 PM   #3
Phayte

I agree as well.

I would have said it differently, but with the same point.
Phayte is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2005, 12:47 AM   #4
nonfatsuperjesus

tact.... some have it; some don't
nonfatsuperjesus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2005, 02:04 AM   #5
mortalitas incomitatus

Quote:
Originally Posted by nonfatsuperjesus
tact.... some have it; some don't

right on the money there superjesus.............i'm known for my bluntness.

don't hate me

*another eliter*
Old 11-01-2005, 02:06 AM   #6
nonfatsuperjesus

i could never
nonfatsuperjesus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2005, 02:09 AM   #7
mortalitas incomitatus

ahhhhh......you make my crappy mood a little less crappy.

*another eliter*
Old 11-01-2005, 03:08 AM   #8
rockandrose

Good to hear someone has spoken out with burning flames.
Old 11-01-2005, 04:00 AM   #9
Demonista_Ravenesque

Dear Mortalitas

I forever LOVE you And yes, I am rather sick of whiney teenagers, I should know... my whole school is full of them.

Whiney Teen 1:My CD broke, and it's my favourite to self mutilate to..

Whiney Teen 2: Dude, don't worry, I have the same CD, come over to my house and smoke some pot to rebel against your stoopid parents

Whiney Teen 1: Yeah, like, I hate my parents...they treat me like shit, They only give me a hundred bucks a week, how am I supposed to shop at Hot Topic?

Whiney Teen 2: Screw it dude, let's cut now, Let's show the world how damn goth we are..

Basically...What I'm trying to say is, Mortalitas brought up a very good point, Goth isn't even about the lifestyle and the music anymore, it's morphed into nothing but purely useless teenage angst. Face it, your parents care for you, and they only just want the best for you, fucking thank them for putting up with your retarded Mansonite phase.

In the real world, no one's going to care about what you are, especially your landlord...And when you grow up, no one's going to mother you and warn you about shit, so shut up.

I get so fucking mad when I hear about a suburban bitch rambling about their parents not giving them enough money and hating them...I would do anything to be in their place, seriously, I would rather have some nice, caring parents who monitors their kids rather than a bunch of abusive entreprenuers (Spelling?) I have...having a gang member in your family doesn't help either.

One more rant, Don't ever fucking DARE pretend to have a 'Split Personality'. You fucking parasite, I'll beat you 'til you die if you say that...psht, When does having a mental disorder mean you're more goth than anyone else? Word for people like that....Get Fucked, Grow up, Research something called Reality and get a fucking life.

Again to Mortalitas, Thank you, with Much Love

Demonista

Hier sind doch irgendwo kinder versteckt
Demonista_Ravenesque is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2005, 04:42 AM   #10
edible_eye

oh... my... god...

reality overload... intelligent conversation...

a no-retard zone...

happy... so god damn happy.......

http://images.neopets.com/pets/happy...green_baby.gif
Old 11-01-2005, 04:49 AM   #11
Demonista_Ravenesque

Argh! A Quiggle from Neopets!

Old 11-01-2005, 05:17 AM   #12
Demonista_Ravenesque

Anyway, back to the topic, I would also like to add, What the fuck is with this sudden surge of whiney teens anyway? They're like, billions of them...and they're multiplying, it's like some retarded new STD...just more annoying and pointless.

Speaking of STDs....actually, I won't say it, it might offend someone.

Old 11-01-2005, 07:16 AM   #13
mortalitas incomitatus

demonista = wise byond your years.

and i love you for it.

*another eliter*
Old 11-01-2005, 07:17 AM   #14
mortalitas incomitatus

i think i have just figured out why i like you so much....you are so much like me at that age.

dont change

*another eliter*
Old 11-01-2005, 08:20 AM   #15
polished_wolf_claws

This Should become required reading... like the "for newbies" page...

I agree. These kids should have to pass an intellegence test or something coming on here when they apply to join.

"Teh Lordz Satan Protektz me frm ebil in mah PANTS!!!!!11111"
polished_wolf_claws is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2005, 08:32 AM   #16
polished_wolf_claws

Quote:
Originally Posted by Demonista_Ravenesque
Face it, your parents care for you, and they only just want the best for you, fucking thank them for putting up with your retarded Mansonite phase.
-I actually find the mansonite phase in most of these kids to be a really great detturrent... I mean they either kill themselves, end up in prison, or move far FAR away from me ^_^.

Quote:

In the real world, no one's going to care about what you are, especially your landlord...And when you grow up, no one's going to mother you and warn you about shit, so shut up.
-Indeed. Homelessness sucks.... I've been really lucky to have such a great girlfriend.... specially when my brother ditched out on his 450 of rent.

Quote:
I get so fucking mad when I hear about a suburban bitch rambling about their parents not giving them enough money and hating them...I would do anything to be in their place, seriously, I would rather have some nice, caring parents who monitors their kids rather than a bunch of abusive entreprenuers (Spelling?) I have...having a gang member in your family doesn't help either.
-Point well made... I wish my parents would have given me money...... they wouldn't even piss on me if I was on fire. I mean they loved me... but it was that Mother bird kinda love:
*Shoves out of the high up nest* Fly my child!
like that. If I fucked up, I ended up having to deal with it. best method I have ever experienced

Quote:

One more rant, Don't ever fucking DARE pretend to have a 'Split Personality'. You fucking parasite, I'll beat you 'til you die if you say that...psht, When does having a mental disorder mean you're more goth than anyone else? Word for people like that....Get Fucked, Grow up, Research something called Reality and get a fucking life.
I was one of the few goths who actually did have a mental disorder. and I'll tell you: It wasn't as humorous and enlightening as most kids make it out to be. more like grating, and frustrating..... though the apophenia portion of the disorder did make for some great social studies classes....

Old 11-01-2005, 12:01 PM   #17
polished_wolf_claws

Quote:
Originally Posted by darkangel29
My dearest Demonista, I shall post about the fucking whiny, rich, car driving jocks (yes they are ALL jocks) that go to my school in your thread. I'm sure you will enjoy this. And I am sorry they spit in your burger. I would never spit in your coffee Actually I would rather give you a bigger one. *Hands her an Extra large raspberry hot smoothie* There ya go.
Oh yea... your a canuck too... are those smoothies any good?
*sorry Demonista for diverting the intention of the thread... this is 'important':P*

Old 11-01-2005, 12:29 PM   #18
Phayte

I miss Timmys Coffee. It's one of the things I miss the most about Canada. I wish I was home.

Ok, back to the topic lol

You tell them Demonista! As I've said before I agree. I just wish I had the guts to say it like you do.

~Phayte
Phayte is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2005, 12:47 PM   #19
polished_wolf_claws

Quote:
The multiplying teenagers make me want to cry. Why can't people just realize that idiots breed idiots?
We've realized it.... can't do anything about it first...

I think that They should Make it harder to breed.... like a standardized test to get your testicals or Ovaries activated... you fail it... you don't breed.

but apparently its a god given right to pop em out...

"Go forth and be fruitful"
Makes me wish there were more people who chose the "go fifth and be responsible" option.

Old 11-01-2005, 12:50 PM   #20
polished_wolf_claws

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xnguela
She's naming the kid Mary Lynn after her favorite musician, Marilyn Manson.
Mary Lynn...... Not too big on the double first name...... makes me think of backwaters.....
why the fuck not Marilyn.... cuz then she could *when she's onlder and hopefully wiser* say that it was after monroe

Old 11-01-2005, 06:49 PM   #21
mortalitas incomitatus

how did this get on to 'young mothers'?
i dont like that term.
i had my son when i was 17.
that makes me one of them doesn't it??
i dont like that.
i'm not a welfare-bludging, trailer trash hooker who dresses her child in hand-me-downs.
i still dont like that.
but people seem to think that .
i dont like that either.
steriotypes.
i dont like them.

*another eliter*
Old 11-01-2005, 08:17 PM   #22
winged_dreams

I heard one person say that they liked being depressed and didn't like being happy. Stop being stupid...there's no fucking way that you like being depressed. You're obviously not depressed. Did I mention I hate people who pretend to be depressed?

MrMaelstrom: Er... are you lactating?

Elite "No Clue What the Number Is"
winged_dreams is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2005, 08:20 PM   #23
mortalitas incomitatus

XNG- was not mad at you sorry if thats how it came across.

DREAMS- i agree, for those of us actually dealing with some sort of chemical imbalance it makes it so much harder to cope with when people pretend to be depressed. thanks sweet.

*another eliter*
Old 11-01-2005, 08:22 PM   #24
mortalitas incomitatus

Quote:
Mortalitas - I respect you alot. You obviously have made something of yourself, you are well respected here and some other people's decisions have given other successful people like you a bad name.

I'm talking about the girls who sit at home, not trying to do anything about their situation.

hehehe.......i was about to say i dont have enough time to sit around at home but atm i have 5 days off before i start my new job.
lol
thanks babe.

*another eliter*
Old 11-01-2005, 08:32 PM   #25
mortalitas incomitatus

cheers baby.

*another eliter*