Gothic.net News Horror Gothic Lifestyle Fiction Movies Books and Literature Dark TV VIP Horror Professionals Professional Writing Tips Links Gothic Forum

Go Back   Gothic.net Community > Boards > Whining
Register Blogs FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Whining This forum is for general whining. Please post all suicide threats, complaints about significant others, and statements about how unfair school is to this board.

Old 11-03-2005, 10:10 PM   #1
nonfatsuperjesus

Ok, Ok

I'm sorry all. This is my apology. It has been a very bad week full of Calc tests and annoying room mates and cheating boyfriends. I had to take my fustration out somewhere. Sorry it was here. Hope y'all forgive me.

e_e you are one of the coolest motherfuckers I've ever met on the net.

xng you have a way of putting things into perspective unlike anybody else.

deadhymn I apologize for taking you lightly. I'm don't know you but I am sure you are a gentleman and a scholar.

everybody else-you guys are the reason I keep coming back.

Again sorry.... it will not happen again.

Thanks for reading,
SuperJ
nonfatsuperjesus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2005, 10:11 PM   #2
Demonista_Ravenesque

Um....I never hated you Nonfat, and what did you do that was wrong?

Hier sind doch irgendwo kinder versteckt
Demonista_Ravenesque is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2005, 10:16 PM   #3
nonfatsuperjesus

Yeah I can..... sorry there are a FEW cool people in Texas. When I lived there, most of the people I met where either crackheads, cowboys(the bad kind) or gangsters. Of course I was only there for three weeks and I was in east Dallas. I should not make assumptions on such limited knowledge and experience. Sorry.
Old 11-03-2005, 10:18 PM   #4
Demonista_Ravenesque

I went to Texas once and I had rocks thrown at me.

Hier sind doch irgendwo kinder versteckt
Demonista_Ravenesque is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2005, 10:20 PM   #5
edible_eye

i think that was pretty much it also (the crack about texas). we've all heard the mantra - don't mess with texas - and let's face it, we have a bunch of texans here on the site. personally, i can't wait to get down there - i have an old friend i've never formally met who's offered me an unlimited stay at her place whenever i should make my way to the lone star state... but that's another story for another time.

the bottom line - whether you're talking about america, france (gag, puke), canada, massachusetts, new york, texas, the blue oyster club or whatever - when you take the entire populace and lump it into a focus of hatred - you're out of line. (thanx, disfunction for allowing me, time-and-again, to get my head straight on this)

'nuff said.

[edit] and if i EVER find out who threw rocks at you, demonista - i imagine i'll find out about texas's death penalty, cuz i'l gut them mother-fuckers and stomp on their inverted colons.
Old 11-03-2005, 10:36 PM   #6
winged_dreams

That is horrible.

MrMaelstrom: Er... are you lactating?

Elite "No Clue What the Number Is"
winged_dreams is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2005, 03:26 PM   #7
AlKilyu

Nope.

Let's start with your nick: You aren't a Christian but you hate religion (your words not ours) so you were hoping to piss someone off with that, and got ignored.

So then you tried starting other shit and when people turned on you and swatted you in the ass it got to be too much for you and you came begging for forgivness.

Other's forgive you and that's fine, doesn't mean I do or will.

And what happened to us taking ourselves too seriously? This thread seems pretty serious to me...
AlKilyu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2005, 03:50 PM   #8
edible_eye

i always thought the don't mess with texas slogan was meant for doling out an ass-whooping if someone got too uppity with them from out of state.

heh. don't ruin it for me. i like thinking texas is full of badasses. it gives me a place of refuge in my mind when i think about how pansy-assed massachusetts is and i really want to get away.
Old 11-04-2005, 03:57 PM   #9
AlKilyu

Quote:
Originally Posted by edible_eye
i always thought the don't mess with texas slogan was meant for doling out an ass-whooping if someone got too uppity with them from out of state.

heh. don't ruin it for me. i like thinking texas is full of badasses. it gives me a place of refuge in my mind when i think about how pansy-assed massachusetts is and i really want to get away.

EXACTLY! See Eyes? Heh one of my relatives brought that up and she told them that same thing. I was visibly upset, they didn't show it that much but you could tell their hearts broke a little. And they don't even love the South like I do!
Old 11-04-2005, 05:00 PM   #10
Circle V

I always took "Don't Mess With Texas" literally, and I'm a Texan. I even have a little raccoon figurine in my room that's holding a sign with that slogan on it.

I like Texas. I like many (I can't say most) Texas. I just don't really want to live there again.
Circle V is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2005, 05:51 PM   #11
edible_eye

ok. i clicked the link and what i saw was a bunch of trash falling to the ground and then a giant "HEY!", which i associate with a badass texan carrying a spiked club, identifying his intended target. next thing i know, a thunderous accusation comes slamming down - "YOU dropped something!" and all the trash scatters, as though a massive ass-whooping just took place.

the calm after the storm reveals the road to be clean - kinda what i would expect to see after emt's show up to mop up all the blood and chunks of flesh. so... yeah. i still associate it with a big, ol' texas can of whoop ass.

thanx, eyes.
Old 11-04-2005, 07:18 PM   #12
Disfunction

I remember when I lived in Texas. Twas good times. I found the campaign slogan a bit... odd... but it's not my place to judge.

...don't smother your kids."
Disfunction is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2005, 07:53 PM   #13
Circle V

Perhaps the slogan was already around and was adopted by the damn hippies.

Oh, fuck it. I've been proven wrong.

Maybe.
Circle V is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2005, 10:45 PM   #14
nonfatsuperjesus

Quote:
Originally Posted by AlKilyu
Let's start with your nick: You aren't a Christian but you hate religion (your words not ours) so you were hoping to piss someone off with that, and got ignored.
No. NonFatSuperJesus has been my screen name for years. It actually came from a piece of art that I did when I was in high school. It was a milestone for me because that was when I fell in love with art.

Not everything I do is meant to piss you off. You are not that really important to me.

I just wanted to make clear where my screen name came from.
Old 11-04-2005, 11:05 PM   #15
AlKilyu

Quote:
Originally Posted by nonfatsuperjesus
Not everything I do is meant to piss you off. You are not that really important to me.

I just wanted to make clear where my screen name came from.

Wonderful.
Old 11-05-2005, 05:33 AM   #16
Soul_Immortal

I've been to Texas. It is NEXT DOOR. Nice state.