Gothic.net News Horror Gothic Lifestyle Fiction Movies Books and Literature Dark TV VIP Horror Professionals Professional Writing Tips Links Gothic Forum

Go Back   Gothic.net Community > Boards > TV, Movies, & Games
Register Blogs FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

TV, Movies, & Games Talk about your favorite TV shows, movies, games, and other media here. Or don't. We don't want to tell you what to do or anything.

Old 03-31-2008, 05:01 PM   #1
Johnny Gnar Gnar

Borderland

If you haven't seen it, I would highly recommend it. I would almost give it a B lot status, but it is good. Four stars, very nice, with weird twists hidden throughout.
Johnny Gnar Gnar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2008, 05:10 PM   #2
raggedyanne

Cool, I'll check it out! BTW: Go see "Control" about the death of Ian Curtis of Joy Division. Awesome movie and the actor who plays Ian is the spitting image of my boyfriend . . . seriously!
At some point, you need to look yourself in the mirror and realize that what other people did to you does not define you as a person. You and your actions define who you are as a person. It's up to you to be a good person, in spite of all the evil you've faced. In fact, it should be because of the evil you see that it's good you do. Be the change you want in the world. Next time someone tells me that they're an asshole because they've had a bad life, I'm stabbing them in the eye with a spork.
raggedyanne is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2008, 08:52 PM   #3
IsolatedReptile

Quote:
Originally Posted by raggedyanne
Cool, I'll check it out! BTW: Go see "Control" about the death of Ian Curtis of Joy Division. Awesome movie and the actor who plays Ian is the spitting image of my boyfriend . . . seriously!
Which seemed to have gotten pushed back to a release date of some time in June, when it was supposed to come out last Tuesday. I just can't wait to see it, since I first heard about it. I missed it in theaters though, did you get to see it? Is it as good as I hear?
IsolatedReptile is offline   Reply With Quote