Gothic.net News Horror Gothic Lifestyle Fiction Movies Books and Literature Dark TV VIP Horror Professionals Professional Writing Tips Links Gothic Forum

Go Back   Gothic.net Community > Boards > General
Register Blogs FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

General General questions and meet 'n greet and welcome!

Old 02-19-2006, 03:07 PM   #976
Wise Child

Quote:
Originally Posted by GeishaGirl
Darling, like you, I'm not afraid of some ass-hat over the internet either. Congrats! You've proven that you're a self-absorbed asshole that's not afraid of the big bad internet.

Here you go, fudge monkey!

*rolls around pounding floor and laughing uncontrollably*

A dream is just a nightmare with lipstick ~ Toni Morrison
Wise Child is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2006, 06:12 PM   #977
screaming_soul_7

I'm not bored no more. I'm watching Family Guy.
screaming_soul_7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2006, 06:47 PM   #978
BlackPaladin

Hahaha lol :P

Yeah, I finally did LOTR: Battle for Middle-Earth II Demo
Weehee after waiting more than 48 hours when the Download was complete.
BlackPaladin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2006, 07:16 PM   #979
Godslayer Jillian

Today they cut my hair. They cut it too short. Now I'm hideous

I cleave to no system. I am a true seeker."
-Mikhail Bakunin

Quote:
Originally Posted by George Carlin
People who say they don’t care what people think are usually desperate to have people think they don’t care what people think.
Godslayer Jillian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2006, 07:19 PM   #980
Circle V

I got my hair cut today, too. It looks fine-- I just wanted it neat enough that I don't have to bother with it every day. I wear my fedora almost every day, so I just need something decent to hold the fort when it's off my head.
Old 02-19-2006, 08:19 PM   #981
Godslayer Jillian

Aw, eyes, honey, you're so sweet, but if you're talking about the dye, it really looks beautiful

-Mikhail Bakunin

Quote:
People who say they don’t care what people think are usually desperate to have people think they don’t care what people think.
Old 02-19-2006, 08:33 PM   #982
peeves

I went to the mall and bought a necklace, a few keychains and a shirt that says run while you still can. Then me and my friend put on as many skulls, things that clink together and eyeliner as we could and met up with another friend and some of her family to go to bingo at the local legion hall to see how many weird stares we'd get from the old people. Bingo was really intense, as soon as the person starts anouncing everything goes dead silent. My friend got yelled at for hitting the table with her dabber to loudly and we heard someone say "those darn teenagers". They also didn't seem to like our random burst of laughter that just sort of started once in a while. It was loads of fun, and the anouncer lady made a comment about how she was glad someone was having fun because the old people take it to seriously. Did I mention we brought trolls.
peeves is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2006, 10:38 PM   #983
Sanctus Dei

I woke up with a phone call, "You planning on coming in any time soon?"
I responded.. "Hello?"
The voice questioned, "No really...I need leaf lettuce and green onion"
I rolled to an upright position and realized I was an hour late, "Uh, sure.. yea.. 20 mins or something."
The voice responded, "Right...."
I hung up about then.. wasn't ready for the sacasm that would follow.
I got ready but was suddenly distracted by the broadcast of 'Back to the Future 2' movie on TNT.
I glanced at the clock again...1 hour 45 mins late. Crap.
I cruised through the store for the items they requested and arrive exactly 3 hours past my 9AM scheduled start time. But Had I not worked until 4AM the night before perhaps I would've been more ambitious?
Your blatant disregard and lack of respect for the members here pisses me off. You think that just because Sanctus likes you for some reason(?) , that you can act like a bastard and get absolutely no comeuppance? Fuck you dickwad!

-Never mistake my tolerance for fucking approval.... never.
Sanctus Dei is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2006, 06:49 PM   #984
angleangel_doom

I went to school in my new sweater (sailor-esqu dark blue and white horizontal stripes) and new pants. It was wonderful.
But anyways, yeah...my punk ass skater boy brother's birthday was today.
He turned 12.
Pfft.
ANOTHER whiny bitch in the house other than the cat...oh, and me.
Just kidding; dress right and I won't bite! HEY! THAT RHYMES!!
I smell new catch phrase!
angleangel_doom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2006, 07:01 PM   #985
Godslayer Jillian

I could finally return to my violin lessons

-Mikhail Bakunin

Quote:
Old 02-21-2006, 02:07 PM   #986
She_Is_My_Sin

I watched some lads push a car into the bollards outside my house. A few hours later I watched the car go up in flames. I saw some firemen put it out. Then I saw the lads come back, kick the burnt car a few times & take a picture on their phones & then drive off.
She_Is_My_Sin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2006, 02:34 PM   #987
She_Is_My_Sin

They're concrete stumps that stop people from driving into a certain area, or outside my house make the parking spaces clearer. The guys pushed the car into them to crash it abit more. I was actually really frightened when they ca,e back because I was on the computer, with the light on & one looked at me through the window. I hope they don't return. My neighbourhood was such a lovely place before all the kids turned rough.
Old 02-22-2006, 09:58 PM   #988
Godslayer Jillian

OK, so, today I saw seven cats in total, a car from Minnesota, my mom took me to school, I fell completely asleep in American Literature, the professor of precalculus gave me a chocolate bar for getting an A+ on a test We didn't do anything in Short Stories from Hawthorne to Hemingway, and Chemisrty was pretty much dull.
Then I came home and wrote a poem. Finally a friend of mine returned me my movie of The Phantom of the Opera, and that's pretty much my day plus being here on gothic.net

-Mikhail Bakunin

Quote:
Old 02-23-2006, 11:42 AM   #989
Godslayer Jillian

We had half day off

-Mikhail Bakunin

Quote:
Old 02-23-2006, 01:16 PM   #990
She_Is_My_Sin

I went to my parent's evening at school. I am amazed at how friendly to me my drama teacher turns when my mother is about. & I had to keept blinking when walking to school because the snow kept getting in my eyes. It's a shame it didn't settle.
Old 02-23-2006, 01:30 PM   #991
Beowulf

Quote:
Originally Posted by She_Is_My_Sin
I went to my parent's evening at school. I am amazed at how friendly to me my drama teacher turns when my mother is about. & I had to keept blinking when walking to school because the snow kept getting in my eyes. It's a shame it didn't settle.

Some teachers have an uncanny ability to do that, in the pressence of parents, usually the most scary ones (you should of seen one of my maths teacher`s , he looked like the headmaster from `Ferris Buelers Day Off`).
live the gods of yesterday.

Be excellent to one another !!!.
Beowulf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2006, 01:49 PM   #992
WolfMoon

Xng, your brother's ass is a celebrity!

Sanctus, I've had days like that. It certainly sucks, babe.
WolfMoon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2006, 03:17 PM   #993
She_Is_My_Sin

Ooh I'm scared. Those guy's who I think burned the car keep returning to it & driving around outside my house. It's horrible, I can't see why they have to keep filming each other climbing on it & I'm starting to feel abit threatened.
Old 02-24-2006, 01:24 AM   #994
wild spider

wooooot im back (briefly)

i'm staying at my dads at the moment and he lives in The Land that Technology Forgot. he has no TV, no computer no central heating... all there is is alot of sjheep and a big fire in the kitchen. I've poped down to my mums for an hour in my free periods. ahh the heart warming glow of the screen.....

so then, this week I have gone to collage, come home, walked the dogs and read for a few hours then gone to bed. every night.

gonna go get my other nipple peireced at the weekend, go to the pub for a while and stay at my boyfriends. Sunday i will help his mum decorate methinks..
wild spider is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2006, 11:44 AM   #995
Queenofdarkness57

Today I went skiing then lunch at AppleBee's YUM!. Later on, I returned home, Gnet and studied:S
Old 02-25-2006, 11:51 AM   #996
edible_eye

skiing and applebee's? in beirut?
Old 02-26-2006, 12:12 AM   #997
anchyyy

Listening to music. I just got up -__-"
anchyyy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2006, 01:17 AM   #998
Sanctus Dei

Is it pathetic to say all I did today was get up, work, hit gnet and sleep again? Although, I did dance 'all crazy like' to the 'Mammals' song.
Your blatant disregard and lack of respect for the members here pisses me off. You think that just because Sanctus likes you for some reason(?) , that you can act like a bastard and get absolutely no comeuppance? Fuck you dickwad!

-Never mistake my tolerance for fucking approval.... never.
Sanctus Dei is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2006, 04:01 PM   #999
Circle V

I slept 11 1/2 hours last night for some reason... and, depressingly, still woke up at 9:30. I went to the mall with my family to see the Pink Panther movie (which I enjoyed quite a bit), bought two Tom Waits CDs, and bought a new fedora-- green and black... plaid? The Scottish version of plaid? I don't know, but it's still cool.
Old 02-26-2006, 04:34 PM   #1000
Godslayer Jillian

Yesterday, I went to the movies with Ana. We went to see "When a Stranger Calls". I cannot handle horror movies, but she absolutely adores them.
But it was ok, because I hugged her the whole movie, and I didn't put much attention to the movie anyway. I was more focused in looking at how sweetly she rested her head on my shoulder and how gently she was caressing my hand.
How I wish I had kissed her.
Maybe I would have, but she asked me to help her finish her nachos, and I didn't want my first kiss to be cheese-flavored

-Mikhail Bakunin

Quote: