Gothic.net News Horror Gothic Lifestyle Fiction Movies Books and Literature Dark TV VIP Horror Professionals Professional Writing Tips Links Gothic Forum

Go Back   Gothic.net Community > Boards > Fashion
Register Blogs FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Fashion DIY tips and gratuitous plugs. And hair. Hair! Flow it, show it. Wait...no. That's some hippie musical. Nevermind.

Old 10-18-2008, 11:58 AM   #1
coarnenar

Girlfriend asks "what're you doing" during oral

My girlfriend absolutely loves it when I eat her pussy -- she tells me I'm the only man who's ever been able to give her orgasms from eating her pussy. On a number of occassions, it's been so good for her that she sometimes says, "oooohh! oooohhh!! What're you doing?" If I don't answer, she'll keep asking me "what're you doing? what're you doing?" When I finally tell her, she'll say something like "ohh, keep doing it! That's so good!"The first few times she asked me that, I was rolling my tongue around in a circular motion, and I guess no one had ever done that for her before, so when she told me she loved it, I kept doing it. Other times I've just been moving my tongue up and down, just licking, or pushing it in and out, like a dick moves during intercourse.I'm sometimes reluctant to tell, her but only because I don't want to lose my place!! LOL! She's very tight, and has a very small clitoris, so it's sometimes hard to tell when I've found it (that may be why other guys couldn't make her cum from cunnilingus), so when I've found the spot she likes, I don't wanna start talking for fear that I won't be able to get my tongue back to the same spot.Has anyone else ever had their GF ask them this question during oral? I've had women tell me how good my pussing eating is while I'm doing it, but never had a woman ask me what I'm doing. So I'm wondering how unsual that is, or it's common for women to ask when they're being eaten out.
coarnenar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2008, 05:30 PM   #2
Solstice

Wow...I really wish I hadn't sat here and just read that.

It's probably not the best idea to post this on the fashion board, dude
Solstice is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2008, 05:33 PM   #3
DementiaNocturne

I feel your pain. -_-

"Mmm-hmm. Hm. Yeah? Mm-hmm. WELL FUCK YOU, MR BEAR!!! YOU SPEAK LIES!!! LIIIIES!!! Stuffed with pure venom, you vile, lint-infested bastard!! How many more, like you, are there!! How many more?!!! You can't even imagine the things I've endured!! And always at the hands of shit like you!!! YOU DON'T KNOW THE TRUTH!!! *stabs Shmee repeatedly*" ~ Kudos to whoever knows. :3
DementiaNocturne is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2008, 07:01 PM   #4
NightmareInShiningArmour

Ummm. Whining? Or don't post.

Why the fuck did this go in Fashion??
Old 10-18-2008, 07:01 PM   #5
TheBloodEternity

Why did you post this in the fashion board?
Or at all?

"Lucifer was an idiot, it wound up lord and master of nothing at all."
TheBloodEternity is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2008, 07:09 PM   #6
noveleigh

I think I'll go bleach my brain now....
noveleigh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2008, 07:16 PM   #7
Mealla

Because it's a troll. *whips out the flame-thrower*
Mealla is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2008, 08:10 PM   #8
Dr Nancy

As far as trolls go this is the rather amusing.
Dr Nancy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2008, 09:17 PM   #9
Geoluhread

I read the first few lines and i stopped... Some people just share too much. O.o

And why in fashion?
"I've an idea. Why don't we play a little game. Let's pretend that we're human beings, and that we're actually alive. Just for a while. What do you say? Let's pretend we're human. Oh, brother, it's such a long time since I was with anyone who got enthusiastic about anything."
Jack Osborne

add me on
Geoluhread is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2008, 01:56 AM   #10
Lolly PopMuzik

The minute I got to "small clit", I fell the fuck out laughing.

Big ups to this troll.
Old 10-19-2008, 07:00 AM   #11
paperplague

Don't worry.

I'm always asking

"What are you doing? What time is it? What's the weather like? Is your mother well? A man had twelve toothpicks in front of him. He took one away. Now he had nine in front of him. How is this possible?"

during oral sex. Just give a brief answer and keep going.
paperplague is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2008, 07:07 AM   #12
crucifix

I did not need to know that.
crucifix is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2008, 08:30 PM   #13
TheBloodEternity

Quote:
Originally Posted by paperplague
Don't worry.

I'm always asking

"What are you doing? What time is it? What's the weather like? Is your mother well? A man had twelve toothpicks in front of him. He took one away. Now he had nine in front of him. How is this possible?"

Lmao, I think I'm gonna like you. xD

"Lucifer was an idiot, it wound up lord and master of nothing at all."
TheBloodEternity is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2008, 08:35 PM   #14
Paigeybobert

Haha, that's the weirdist thing to ask while getting eaten out.
My thought is, maybe she's asking you that so she can later come out of the closet and be good at eating out with all of what you told/tell her. That would be great.
Paigeybobert is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2008, 08:51 PM   #15
dead_dreams

Quote:
Originally Posted by coarnenar
My girlfriend absolutely loves it when I eat her pussy -- she tells me I'm the only man who's ever been able to give her orgasms from eating her pussy. On a number of occassions, it's been so good for her that she sometimes says, "oooohh! oooohhh!! What're you doing?" If I don't answer, she'll keep asking me "what're you doing? what're you doing?" When I finally tell her, she'll say something like "ohh, keep doing it! That's so good!"The first few times she asked me that, I was rolling my tongue around in a circular motion, and I guess no one had ever done that for her before, so when she told me she loved it, I kept doing it. Other times I've just been moving my tongue up and down, just licking, or pushing it in and out, like a dick moves during intercourse.I'm sometimes reluctant to tell, her but only because I don't want to lose my place!! LOL! She's very tight, and has a very small clitoris, so it's sometimes hard to tell when I've found it (that may be why other guys couldn't make her cum from cunnilingus), so when I've found the spot she likes, I don't wanna start talking for fear that I won't be able to get my tongue back to the same spot.Has anyone else ever had their GF ask them this question during oral? I've had women tell me how good my pussing eating is while I'm doing it, but never had a woman ask me what I'm doing. So I'm wondering how unsual that is, or it's common for women to ask when they're being eaten out.
So much detail
Why did you post this pointless thread in "Fashion"? Why did you post it at all?
Old 10-20-2008, 12:08 AM   #16
Joker_in_the_Pack

Quote:
Originally Posted by poisonedblueeyes
well one time i asked my boyfriend if he could ya know stop licking so hard but he was so into it i think he really took the advise and ya know
was really into it so i looked really cool and popular.
How drunk is your boyfriend, honestly?
Because before too long there'll be nothing left alive, not a creature on the land or sea, a bird in the sky. They'll be shot, harpooned, eaten, and hunted too much, vivisected by the clever men who prove that there's no such things as a fair world with live and let live. The Royal family go hunting, what an example to give to the people they lead and that don't include me, I've seen enough pain and torture of those who can't speak...

- Tough Shit, Mickey by Conflict
Joker_in_the_Pack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2008, 01:13 AM   #17
Beneath the Shadows

Okay, with all these skull-fucks appearing lately, I'm starting to think that someone's trying to play a trick on us. And by "someone," I mean a regular.

Either way, though, it's fucking annoying.

last.fm

Help my MiniCity grow
Help my MiniCity's industry
Beneath the Shadows is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2008, 02:56 AM   #18
jack_the_knife

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beneath the Shadows
Okay, with all these skull-fucks appearing lately, I'm starting to think that someone's trying to play a trick on us. And by "someone," I mean a regular.

Either way, though, it's fucking annoying.
There are a lot of trolls on other fora as well. I wish they would all get bubonic plague and die.
jack_the_knife is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2008, 08:49 AM   #19
Malice In Wonderland

Quote:
Originally Posted by paperplague
Don't worry.

I'm always asking

~is in my good books already~

I'd normally give a more on topic reply about here...

Urm...

~edges away~
Malice In Wonderland is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2008, 09:02 AM   #20
dead_dreams

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joker_in_the_Pack
How drunk is your boyfriend, honestly?
Instead of drunk, it's boyfriend is probably blind and desperate.
Beat that Joker
Old 10-20-2008, 11:43 AM   #21
Noirette

And we all can see why.
Noirette is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2008, 11:47 AM   #22
Bat Attack

Quote:
yeah my girlfriend asks me that all the time but the trick is actually tell her so she knows youcare and u are multifuntional try ttelling her when your tongu is inside her it will impress!
and wtf i s a cunnilingus
? just asking

Quote:
no my bf is a hottie that was my xbf kay guys get it? my real bf doesnt eat me out because we havent got to hang out again since the first time. if ne1 knows who im trefering to plz make him call me he knows my number by heart hes just scared
Do you have a boyfriend AND a girlfriend??? I would think you have neither...
Bat Attack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2008, 11:55 AM   #23
Geoluhread

I think that it's its own boyfriend and girlfriend.
"I've an idea. Why don't we play a little game. Let's pretend that we're human beings, and that we're actually alive. Just for a while. What do you say? Let's pretend we're human. Oh, brother, it's such a long time since I was with anyone who got enthusiastic about anything."
Jack Osborne

add me on
Geoluhread is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2008, 09:25 PM   #24
Joker_in_the_Pack

Quote:
no my bf is a hottie that was my xbf kay guys get it? my real bf doesnt eat me out because we havent got to hang out again since the first time. if ne1 knows who im trefering to plz make him call me he knows my number by heart hes just scared
With a face like yours I'd be scared too.
Because before too long there'll be nothing left alive, not a creature on the land or sea, a bird in the sky. They'll be shot, harpooned, eaten, and hunted too much, vivisected by the clever men who prove that there's no such things as a fair world with live and let live. The Royal family go hunting, what an example to give to the people they lead and that don't include me, I've seen enough pain and torture of those who can't speak...

- Tough Shit, Mickey by Conflict
Joker_in_the_Pack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2008, 09:13 AM   #25
DementiaNocturne

I'd imagine it'd have to be both to find an attraction to...it. Ladies and gentlemen, turn your attention, if you would, to Exhibit A... the dark side of androgyny.

"Mmm-hmm. Hm. Yeah? Mm-hmm. WELL FUCK YOU, MR BEAR!!! YOU SPEAK LIES!!! LIIIIES!!! Stuffed with pure venom, you vile, lint-infested bastard!! How many more, like you, are there!! How many more?!!! You can't even imagine the things I've endured!! And always at the hands of shit like you!!! YOU DON'T KNOW THE TRUTH!!! *stabs Shmee repeatedly*" ~ Kudos to whoever knows. :3
DementiaNocturne is offline   Reply With Quote