Gothic.net News Horror Gothic Lifestyle Fiction Movies Books and Literature Dark TV VIP Horror Professionals Professional Writing Tips Links Gothic Forum

Go Back   Gothic.net Community > Boards > Whining
Register Blogs FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Whining This forum is for general whining. Please post all suicide threats, complaints about significant others, and statements about how unfair school is to this board.

Old 04-02-2010, 08:21 AM   #26
Tam Li Hua

^ Buwhahuh..?
Old 04-02-2010, 11:05 AM   #27
Angelic Dissonance

Quote:
Originally Posted by dede13tokio View Post
Who do u think u r calling petty. I don't take the time to let other freaks know how I'm feeling. U r petty.
You just did take the time to tell other freaks how you feel. We are normal people, more normal, more intelligent than you, and less depressed. Eat my dick.
Angelic Dissonance is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2010, 01:02 PM   #28
Daywalker

We don't like you because you are a bunch of freaks who think people should petty you because you don't belong in normal society. Because you all are freaks! No body gives a fuck about the shit you go through, or people picking on you. People wouldn't pick on you if you were normal. But no, you just have to be different. "
lol this is awsome you have so many thing wrong with you that all i can do is laugh. thank you so much you are so awsome
Daywalker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2010, 01:25 PM   #29
Anarasha

Quote:
Originally Posted by Angelic Dissonance View Post
Eat my dick.
I must say, you have a very open-minded relationship with cannibalism.
Anarasha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2010, 01:25 PM   #30
KontanKarite

Quote:
Originally Posted by JCC View Post
You're all idiots. Especially Deadmanwalking, walk into a Barnes and Noble waving your firearm around in a 'non-threatening' manner and THE MAN will oppress you.

He didn't say anything about waving a gun around. And unless I'm ignorant of it, an American IS within their legal rights to carry their arms in public so long as they're not concealed and the place doesn't forbid it.

The thing that a lot of people mistake is that we THINK we don't have that right when technically we do, we've just gotten accustomed to the idea that not having the right to concealed weapons in public means not having weapons in public. This also probably varies state by state as well.

Not all beliefs and ideas are equal.
KontanKarite is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2010, 01:33 PM   #31
JCC

Quote:
Originally Posted by KontanKarite View Post
He didn't say anything about waving a gun around. And unless I'm ignorant of it, an American IS within their legal rights to carry their arms in public so long as they're not concealed and the place doesn't forbid it.

The thing that a lot of people mistake is that we THINK we don't have that right when technically we do, we've just gotten accustomed to the idea that not having the right to concealed weapons in public means not having weapons in public. This also probably varies state by state as well.
Nothing is going to make visibly carrying a firearm in a public place seem inconspicuous or innocent, no matter how politely you ask the clerk about the wife and kids or how devout your recitation of the Constitution and your legal right to carry it seems.
JCC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2010, 01:50 PM   #32
KontanKarite

Quote:
Nothing is going to make visibly carrying a firearm in a public place seem inconspicuous or innocent, no matter how politely you ask the clerk about the wife and kids or how devout your recitation of the Constitution and your legal right to carry it seems.
I wasn't talking about right and wrong, I was talking about laws. YOU weren't talking about the degree of showing off a firearm, you were talking about waving a gun around and there IS a huge difference between a holstered gun and waving a gun around. I'm not arguing with you about what a holstered gun might mean to a general popuiace that knows their rights, I'm stating that you made a false claim about what Deadman said in his post.

If you're going to hate on him, do it honestly. There's no need to read things into his posts that aren't there. He already gives you plenty of excuses to not like him on his own without you having to find shit in his posts that aren't there.

Old 04-02-2010, 02:00 PM   #33
JCC

Quote:
Originally Posted by KontanKarite View Post
I wasn't talking about right and wrong, I was talking about laws. YOU weren't talking about the degree of showing off a firearm, you were talking about waving a gun around and there IS a huge difference between a holstered gun and waving a gun around. I'm not arguing with you about what a holstered gun might mean to a general popuiace that knows their rights, I'm stating that you made a false claim about what Deadman said in his post.

If you're going to hate on him, do it honestly. There's no need to read things into his posts that aren't there. He already gives you plenty of excuses to not like him on his own without you having to find shit in his posts that aren't there.
I'm just taking the piss out of someone on the internet for being a fat dumbass, there is no accountability for exaggerating details for effect. I think you're taking this forum business a little seriously.
JCC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2010, 02:08 PM   #34
vindicatedxjin

...Oh my gosh... Dude, ALL of YOU silly guys take everything too seriously.

Bring Kontan Back
vindicatedxjin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2010, 02:26 PM   #35
KontanKarite

Quote:
I'm just taking the piss out of someone on the internet for being a fat dumbass, there is no accountability for exaggerating details for effect. I think you're taking this forum business a little seriously.
Honestly, I don't care what you do when it comes to flaming deadman. I'm just saying that if you're going to, be honest about it. Fact is, I pointed out a fallacy on your part and commented on it. Now you're saying that it's all "just taking the piss" when clearly you and others sound rather adamant about stating your feelings on what Deadman considers a very important right.

You were incorrect this time. It's not a big deal. As it is, you're just taking the piss, right?

Old 04-02-2010, 04:47 PM   #36
ape descendant

OMFG I had a good laugh.. I needed that laugh... the only thing that interrupted my merriment is thinking about that poor little troll.. all alone in his/her computer room... sad.. lonely... angry about something with no one to talk to... *wicked grin*
ape descendant is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2010, 05:51 PM   #37
Catch

It is humorus I guess. Oh well,
Catch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2010, 05:59 PM   #38
vindicatedxjin

AAASH chincha!

Bring Kontan Back
vindicatedxjin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2010, 06:01 PM   #39
Catch

I don't think that she/he even has an account anymore. "Posts: 0"
Catch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2010, 09:22 PM   #40
Underwater Ophelia

My cat is being annoying.
Underwater Ophelia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2010, 09:24 PM   #41
Luv2H8

A 5-year-old just told me she had pot...
Luv2H8 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2010, 09:38 PM   #42
Altemese

really? did she share? JK. LOL.
Altemese is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2010, 09:49 PM   #43
the-nihilist

What do any of the posts on this page have to do with fucking you all? Please try to stay on topic people.
Old 04-02-2010, 09:51 PM   #44
Luv2H8

Quote:
What do any of the posts on this page have to do with fucking you all? Please try to stay on topic people.
WANNA FUCK!!

Happy now?
Luv2H8 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2010, 01:33 AM   #45
Joker_in_the_Pack

Why the FUCK do you need to carry a loaded firearm with you to go to Barnes and Noble? What, are you worried the books about WW2 are going to open fire with Howitzers? Jumping fucking Jesus, if you're going to a place so dangerous you feel the need to carry live ammunition with you, you've no good business being there.

Honestly, if you go to a dangerous place with a weapon at your side, you're not thinking of safety, you're looking for a fight.
Because before too long there'll be nothing left alive, not a creature on the land or sea, a bird in the sky. They'll be shot, harpooned, eaten, and hunted too much, vivisected by the clever men who prove that there's no such things as a fair world with live and let live. The Royal family go hunting, what an example to give to the people they lead and that don't include me, I've seen enough pain and torture of those who can't speak...

- Tough Shit, Mickey by Conflict
Joker_in_the_Pack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2010, 02:00 AM   #46
Tam Li Hua

^ This is a good question. Then again, do book stores generally allow firearms on their premises?

I guess if you're in Texas and you wanted to find a good book on the history of your favorite gun, I can see it.

I dunno; On one hand, I think we've become far too freaked out about the idea of firearms, and on the other hand, I worry that that fear and paranoia may make someone with a gun even more dangerous..
Old 04-03-2010, 02:27 AM   #47
Joker_in_the_Pack

There's no reason to carry a loaded weapon into a book store. A gun store, perhaps. If one needed repairs or an accessory, I can understand bringing the gun to make sure you're getting something that fits. I'm not opposed to sport target shooting. That isn't what we're talking about. We're talking about a book store, a very popular one. One that attracts tweens with bad taste and housewives who read those god-awful romance novels. I can only think of very few neighborhoods where I live that are dangerous enough to make a firearm necessary, and quite frankly walking around with a piece would be the top reason you would be shot at in those neighborhoods.
Because before too long there'll be nothing left alive, not a creature on the land or sea, a bird in the sky. They'll be shot, harpooned, eaten, and hunted too much, vivisected by the clever men who prove that there's no such things as a fair world with live and let live. The Royal family go hunting, what an example to give to the people they lead and that don't include me, I've seen enough pain and torture of those who can't speak...

- Tough Shit, Mickey by Conflict
Joker_in_the_Pack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2010, 03:18 AM   #48
Tam Li Hua

^ Also a good point.
Old 04-03-2010, 07:34 AM   #49
dede13tokio

Hey all you morons that had a comment to say about my post can go fuck yourselves. You all are a bunch of losers! don't u understand that. Go look at yourself in the mirror. You look like the dead. I take that back, I don't want to insult the dead that way.
dede13tokio is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2010, 11:29 AM   #50
Tam Li Hua

^ Hey, we're not the one randomly insulting strangers on the Internet on a site that you've never visited before. ;-]

http://i80.photobucket.com/albums/j1...stinternet.jpg