Gothic.net News Horror Gothic Lifestyle Fiction Movies Books and Literature Dark TV VIP Horror Professionals Professional Writing Tips Links Gothic Forum

Go Back   Gothic.net Community > Boards > Whining
Register Blogs FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Whining This forum is for general whining. Please post all suicide threats, complaints about significant others, and statements about how unfair school is to this board.

Old 05-07-2008, 11:52 AM   #26
Beneath the Shadows

Quote:
Originally Posted by gothicusmaximus
Disarming good looks, peerless intellect, thriving sex life, and that's just off the top of my perfect head!
In other words, nothing. At least in my case. I can't speak for others.

last.fm

Help my MiniCity grow
Help my MiniCity's industry
Beneath the Shadows is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2008, 01:11 PM   #27
gothicusmaximus

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beneath the Shadows
In other words, nothing. At least in my case.
Indeed, Beneath the Shadows, you possess unique values and priorities, but I am entirely able to respect that. Good luck on your quest to be as ugly, dumb, and sexually deprived as possible.
gothicusmaximus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2008, 02:07 PM   #28
Beneath the Shadows

Quote:
Indeed, Beneath the Shadows, you possess unique values and priorities, but I am entirely able to respect that. Good luck on your quest to be as ugly, dumb, and sexually deprived as possible.
No, you misunderstand. I have no reason to be jealous of those things you listed because they apply to me. I have no reason to be jealous of something I already possess. Besides, judging by you user avatar and a good number of your posts, you're clearly lying about at least two of those three attributes. Not that I'm holding that against you. Everyone has a method of making themselves feel better about their lot in life.

last.fm

Help my MiniCity grow
Old 05-07-2008, 02:18 PM   #29
gothicusmaximus

Quote:
No, you misunderstand. I have no reason to be jealous of those things you listed because they apply to me. I have no reason to be jealous of something I already possess. Besides, judging by you user avatar and a good number of your posts, you're clearly lying about at least two of those three attributes. Not that I'm holding that against you. Everyone has a method of making themselves feel better about their lot in life.
As I said, Beneath the Shadows, you are entitled to your worldview, however incomprehensibly bizarre it may seem to the average man. The standard of beauty maintained by the Kayan people compels their women to elongate their necks with brass rings-- they might find me unattractive as well. However, I cannot abide your implication that I would lie, or in anyway seek to deceive the members of this message board whom I so dearly love. I am merely asserting what is invariably true within my own cosmology, a cosmology I believe may very well be substantially more popular than your own. Perhaps a poll is in order?
Old 05-07-2008, 05:59 PM   #30
Beneath the Shadows

Quote:
Perhaps a poll is in order?
If you feel that insecure about it, then by all means.

last.fm

Help my MiniCity grow
Old 05-07-2008, 07:07 PM   #31
Underwater Ophelia

Beneath, why do you suddenly hate him so much?
Underwater Ophelia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2008, 07:29 PM   #32
blackwater1110

Because gothicus just took a shit and named it 'the Shadows.'
blackwater1110 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2008, 08:22 PM   #33
Beneath the Shadows

Quote:
Originally Posted by Underwater Ophelia
I don't. Nothing I have said to him is meant to come across as hateful. I'm not saying that I'm trying to be nice, just not hateful.

last.fm

Help my MiniCity grow
Old 05-07-2008, 09:12 PM   #34
KontanKarite

But he's schooling the shit out of you.

Not all beliefs and ideas are equal.
KontanKarite is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2008, 10:18 PM   #35
gothicusmaximus

Quote:
If you feel that insecure about it, then by all means.
Oh, no, the purpose of such a poll would not be to abate any insecurity on my part, merely to sufficiently establish that I have no mendacious intent, and that, in saying what I say, I do nothing more than advance an idea maintained by myself and many others to be true. In fact, were I not fully confident that the results of such a census would overwhelmingly support my position in this particular argument, I most likely would not have suggested it be conducted, as to be summarily proven wrong in such a fashion would be quite embarrassing. I am too lazy and do not care enough what you think to contrive a means of objectively weighing our respective contentions against one another, but should you feel compelled to come up with such a means yourself I would certainly encourage you to implement it, and thereby realize the inaccuracy of your claims-- unless you wish to cling to the comfort your yet unverified beliefs afford you, which is of course your prerogative.

Quote:
Haven't we been over jealousy already?
Old 05-07-2008, 11:22 PM   #36
Beneath the Shadows

Quote:
Oh, no, the purpose of such a poll would not be to abate any insecurity on my part, merely to sufficiently establish that I have no mendacious intent, and that, in saying what I say, I do nothing more than advance an idea maintained by myself and many others to be true. In fact, were I not fully confident that the results of such a census would overwhelmingly support my position in this particular argument, I most likely would not have suggested it be conducted, as to be summarily proven wrong in such a fashion would be quite embarrassing.
The very fact that you brought up making a poll says otherwise.

Quote:
I am too lazy and do not care enough what you think to contrive a means of objectively weighing our respective contentions against one another, but should you feel compelled to come up with such a means yourself I would certainly encourage you to implement it, and thereby realize the inaccuracy of your claims-- unless you wish to cling to the comfort your yet unverified beliefs afford you, which is of course your prerogative.
Taking the time to write out such a long reply says that you care a bit more than "not enough." But if you wish to go on proving to everyone how little you care about what I think, then by all means continue going to great lengths doing so.

last.fm

Help my MiniCity grow
Old 05-07-2008, 11:30 PM   #37
gothicusmaximus

Quote:
The very fact that you brought up making a poll says otherwise.
Please explain how this makes sense.

Quote:
Taking the time to write out such a long reply says that you care a bit more than "not enough." But if you wish to go on proving to everyone how little you care about what I think, then by all means continue going to great lengths doing so.
I said I don't care enough to invent a means of objectively weighing our respective contentions against one another. Your allegations are, however, sufficiently inflammatory that I will trouble myself to take 45 seconds (or as you might say "go to great lengths") and reply to your increasingly dumb posts-- it's not entirely unamusing.
Old 05-08-2008, 08:27 AM   #38
JCC

Quote:
Originally Posted by blackwater1110
Because gothicus just took a shit and named it 'the Shadows.'
Bahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahaha!
JCC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2008, 09:10 AM   #39
PhenomenalTranquility

Quote:
Originally Posted by Apathy's_Child
Every time gothicus pwns a moron, an angel gets his wings. And goes on the rampage, killing yet more morons. It's a beautiful cycle.
He did not pwn me, you fool! and he NEVER WILL!
PhenomenalTranquility is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2008, 09:12 AM   #40
Apathy's_Child

Quote:
Originally Posted by PhenomenalTranquility
He did not pwn me, you fool! and he NEVER WILL!
No, really, he did. But that's the thing with morons - often they're too fucking dumb to know it when they've been pwned.

Witches have no wit, said the magician who was weak.
Hula, hula, said the witches. - Norman Mailer
Apathy's_Child is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2008, 09:18 AM   #41
PhenomenalTranquility

No. You're just a bitch because you dislike people who disagree with you, and then quote Chris Crocker.
Old 05-08-2008, 09:20 AM   #42
Apathy's_Child

Actually, I'm cool with people disagreeing with me. I dislike people who don't have two brain cells to rub together.

Old 05-08-2008, 09:36 AM   #43
PhenomenalTranquility

Such a childish comeback... I'm suprised you didn't put a XP emoticon at the end of your sentence.
Old 05-08-2008, 09:39 AM   #44
Apathy's_Child

You want a childish comeback? Okay, here it is - ya ready?

YOU MADE ONE FIRST!!!!!!!

See Fig. 1 (complete with shitty DIY emoticon, in similar vein to your own accusation):
Quote:
Originally Posted by PhenomenalTranquility
you are a rottening son of a bitch filled with puss!
XD

Old 05-08-2008, 01:46 PM   #45
GothicChristian

By reading this thread, I've made an opinion that I don't think will change anytime soon. This opinion would be that Gothicus is my new favorite person!

Your so witty Gothicus! How did you get that way?
GothicChristian is offline   Reply With Quote