Gothic.net News Horror Gothic Lifestyle Fiction Movies Books and Literature Dark TV VIP Horror Professionals Professional Writing Tips Links Gothic Forum

Go Back   Gothic.net Community > Boards > Spooky News
Register Blogs FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Spooky News Spooky news from around the web goes in this forum. Please always credit and link your source and only use sources which are okay with being posted. No profanity in subject headings please.

Old 04-13-2007, 09:24 AM   #1
DarkHeartedDemoness

135 Stab Wounds

Minnesota teen charged with stabbing newborn 135 times; infant’s body found in trash

STILLWATER, Minn. - A 17-year-old girl stabbed her newborn baby 135 times in a ”panic state” and then tossed her body in a garbage can outside her home, authorities said Thursday.

The high school senior told police she gave birth on the floor of the laundry room in her home early Monday, according to court documents. Nicole Marie Beecroft said she saw the baby’s finger move and then stabbed the child in a ”panic state,” the complaint said.

An autopsy determined the infant was born alive, but suffered numerous puncture wounds in the chest area and bled to death from 135 sharp-force injuries, the complaint said.

”She kills the baby and now her life will be changed forever,” said Washington County Attorney Doug Johnson.

Beecroft was charged with first-degree murder and was being held in a juvenile detention facility. She was scheduled to make her first court appearance Friday.

The girl’s mother told police she didn’t know her overweight daughter was pregnant. The Beecroft family does not have a listed phone number.

Authorities were tipped off Tuesday when an anonymous caller told police that a cashier at a Cub Foods grocery store in St. Paul had given birth to a stillborn baby and threw it in the garbage at her home.

The investigation led to Beecroft’s home, where they found the baby’s body inside a trash bag outside on Tuesday. Inside the trash bag, investigators also found a black-handled knife and some towels, according to the complaint.

Source
If ruff it was of dame
Or shroud of gnome,
Himself, himself inform.
Of immortality
His strategy
Was physiognomy.

--Emily Dickinson
DarkHeartedDemoness is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2007, 09:40 AM   #2
Linen

Holy shit!!! That is insane.
Linen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2007, 10:16 AM   #3
wishcat

OMG!!! That is insane! Poor baby, I feel disgusted that people are capable of doing such things. Geez, how can you stab a baby, let alone 135 times?! What a crazy girl! Hope she pays for what she did.
Old 04-15-2007, 07:23 AM   #4
DarkHeartedDemoness

What baffles me, as sick and disgusting as this is, is that forensics could somehow identify 135 stab wounds on a newborn-sized body. When I was first born, my dad could hold me by cupping his two hands together. I can't imagine something that small could be stabbed 135 times.

By the way, this happened in my hometown.
If ruff it was of dame
Or shroud of gnome,
Himself, himself inform.
Of immortality
His strategy
Was physiognomy.

--Emily Dickinson
Old 04-15-2007, 08:05 AM   #5
sensuous0mar

Yeah....WOW. Stillwater is about an hour from where I'm living right now. This is freaky. I can't believe anyone would be that crazy - to actually go through the pain and suffering of giving birth and then to kill the newborn. Wouldn't it have been just as easy to wrap it in some blankets and drop it off at the hospital/clinic/police station and run away (not that abandoning a child is cool either, but at least the kid would have a chance to live and find a family that wanted him/her.)
Old 04-15-2007, 08:07 AM   #6
Crying_Crimson_Tears

That is sick. She needs major help. And that poor baby. Now that baby will never get a chance to lead a life. That is so sad.

-Zach Galifianakis
Crying_Crimson_Tears is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2007, 08:15 AM   #7
DarkHeartedDemoness

Quote:
Originally Posted by sensuous0mar
Yeah....WOW. Stillwater is about an hour from where I'm living right now. This is freaky. I can't believe anyone would be that crazy - to actually go through the pain and suffering of giving birth and then to kill the newborn. Wouldn't it have been just as easy to wrap it in some blankets and drop it off at the hospital/clinic/police station and run away (not that abandoning a child is cool either, but at least the kid would have a chance to live and find a family that wanted him/her.)
0mar, it's Xng. Just FYI.
If ruff it was of dame
Or shroud of gnome,
Himself, himself inform.
Of immortality
His strategy
Was physiognomy.

--Emily Dickinson
Old 04-15-2007, 08:51 AM   #8
sensuous0mar

Holy SHITE! I should have known. Long time no communicato.
Old 04-15-2007, 08:53 AM   #9
DarkHeartedDemoness

A lot has happened. Call me if you get the chance.
If ruff it was of dame
Or shroud of gnome,
Himself, himself inform.
Of immortality
His strategy
Was physiognomy.

--Emily Dickinson
Old 04-15-2007, 08:56 AM   #10
sensuous0mar

Can't say I still have your number...pretty sure I don't. I got a new phone and all the fruit.
Old 04-15-2007, 08:22 PM   #11
ugh...

My question (I'm not saying I agree with the murder) is "What would that childs life have been like if it had lived with that crazy mother?" Maybe she would have given it up for adoption. Still, this is really sad.
ugh... is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2007, 06:58 AM   #12
sensuous0mar

Oh for sure, this kid would have had a horrible life with a crazy teen parent who didn't care about it, want it or love it in the least. Nobody deserves to grow up like that.
Old 04-25-2007, 09:34 AM   #13
Renatus

Location: Back in Wisconsin(thinking about invading the south)
Well there goes the idea of motherly instinct.

"Never overestimate the intellect of someone so foolish that they would exploit and perpetuate stupidity in the people around them, for they create their own damnation as they tear out and sell the pillars that support society as a whole, bringing it crashing down upon them."-me

“I know not with what weapons World War III will be fought, but World War IV will be fought with sticks and stones.”- Einstein
Renatus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2007, 11:09 AM   #14
Clockwork

That's overkill.
Old 04-25-2007, 12:41 PM   #15
Minyaliel

Anyone say birth depression?
I will always love you

- The Cure, "Love Song"
Minyaliel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2007, 12:52 PM   #16
Caught

I'd say insane, this isn't normal. I always tell my friend to stab herself instead of shooting, but now I'll always see a baby with 135 wounds before my eyes when I'm joking.
Caught is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2007, 01:03 PM   #17
killer_asian_Dax

She stabbed the baby in a "paniced state" when it moved its finger......

Apparently she didn't know that babies come out fully functional and moving. No batteried to install, no boot up protocal.....

Considering this- I'd say the baby's better off dead.

And also, how could her parents NOT know when their fatass daughter is getting fatter? EVERYBODY can tell when someone GAINS in weight and size. I think that part is just bollocks. Didn't know my ass. I think they just said that to get their ass off the hook.

It takes TIME to stab anything a FULL 135 times. I don't believe she remained "paniced" for that long. I think she's just plain ol looney tunes. Either way- she's fucked for the rest of her life and she'll have the rest of her life to think about what she's done. ULTIMATE TIME OUT!

My crappy Myspace
killer_asian_Dax is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2007, 04:41 PM   #18
alshio

Quote:
Originally Posted by killer_asian_Dax
And also, how could her parents NOT know when their fatass daughter is getting fatter? EVERYBODY can tell when someone GAINS in weight and size. I think that part is just bollocks. Didn't know my ass. I think they just said that to get their ass off the hook.
Actually, If the girl was big enough you wouldn't be able to tell. I had a teacher who took maternity leave off and nobody had even noticed she was pregnant.
In Italy for thirty years under the Borgias, they had warfare, terror, murder and bloodshed – they produced Michelangelo, Leonardo, Brunelleschi, and the Renaissance. In Switzerland they had brotherly love, five hundred years of democracy and peace, and what did that produce? The cuckoo clock.
- Orson Wells
alshio is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2007, 12:16 PM   #19
the-broken-harlequin

Quote:
Originally Posted by wishcat
OMG!!! That is insane! Poor baby, I feel disgusted that people are capable of doing such things. Geez, how can you stab a baby, let alone 135 times?! What a crazy girl! Hope she pays for what she did.
What you actually like babies?!
If I was given the chance I would throw it on tarmac until it died.
But what I would really like would be to boil it alive while it was gagged so you can't hear it's unbearable cry.
God I hate babies!
I salute this girl.
I also salute full stops.
the-broken-harlequin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2007, 12:53 PM   #20
Underwater Ophelia

Quote:
Originally Posted by the-broken-harlequin
But what I would really like would be to boil it alive while it was gagged so you can't hear it's unbearable cry.
God I hate babies!
I salute this girl.
Don't bring dead threads back to life unless you have something important to say.
Underwater Ophelia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2007, 06:56 PM   #21
Dread Affliction

How do you get that many stab wounds in a baby and keep it in one peice?
Dread Affliction is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2007, 08:07 PM   #22
killer_asian_Dax

Quote:
Originally Posted by the-broken-harlequin
God I hate babies!
I salute this girl.
I'm not too keen on children either, but what are you? 12???? And unless you intend to actually take time to throw something onto the tarmac, go get it and throw it down again- you can only throw it once. Either way. I think you've just proven your overwhelming and irrepairable ignorance. Please report to the "Lost Causes" department and await further instruction.

And like Underwater Ophelia said- "Don't bring dead threads back to life unless you have something important to say."

My crappy Myspace
killer_asian_Dax is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2007, 09:33 PM   #23
Splintered

This made me think.

Now, to be clear, I am really, really, really, really, really, not trying to be morbid here.

But how long would it have taken to stab the child? I mean, knowing how fast I can move my hand, it just seems like this would have taken a long time to do. I don't get how someone could stab something for 135 times for that long, and not have it sink in that this is what they're doing.
Old 05-16-2007, 09:28 AM   #24
JuliaSeizure

This is really disturbing. I really do hope that girl gets some much needed help as well as therapy. There are so many options for girls who don't want their babies.
JuliaSeizure is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2007, 11:55 AM   #25
the-broken-harlequin

Quote:
Originally Posted by killer_asian_Dax
I'm not too keen on children either, but what are you? 12???? And unless you intend to actually take time to throw something onto the tarmac, go get it and throw it down again- you can only throw it once. Either way. I think you've just proven your overwhelming and irrepairable ignorance. Please report to the "Lost Causes" department and await further instruction.

And like Underwater Ophelia said- "Don't bring dead threads back to life unless you have something important to say."
CATS: You are on the way to destruction.
Captain: What you say !!
CATS: You have no chance to survive make your time.
the-broken-harlequin is offline   Reply With Quote