Gothic.net News Horror Gothic Lifestyle Fiction Movies Books and Literature Dark TV VIP Horror Professionals Professional Writing Tips Links Gothic Forum

Go Back   Gothic.net Community > Boards > General
Register Blogs FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

General General questions and meet 'n greet and welcome!

Closed Thread

Old 03-07-2005, 09:20 AM   #1676
skoteinh

Quote:
Originally Posted by WolfMoon

And Skote, you did remember the Uzo(sp?) right?

Hope your b-day was a blast, OPA!

The ouzo stayed in the bottle, thank God... Otherwise I would still be drunk.

Have you ever gotten drunk on ouzo? it causes the WORST hangover!

Oh! and...

OPA!
Old 03-07-2005, 11:52 AM   #1677
Empty_Purple_Stars

The "Godfather of Soul" is coming to the aid of the "King of Pop."

In a phone interview with The Associated Press from tsunami-ravaged south Asia, James Brown said Michael Jackson should be helping with relief efforts in Indonesia instead of defending himself in a California courtroom against child molestation charges.

Brown said he believes Jackson was "set up" like many entertainers who are believed to have a lot of money.

http://www.thedenverchannel.com/ente...70/detail.html

This is perhaps the funniest and most hypocritical thing I have ever seen.

The ' Godfather of Soul ' :

The same ' Godfather of Soul ' who served nearly three years in prison after he was arrested in 1988 for leading police on a car chase between South Carolina and Georgia.Count the states in between, this guy was and is friggin nutz.

When his fourth wife, Adrienne, reported beatings, Brown was charged with assault with intent to murder and aggravated assault and battery.

He also received a two-year suspended sentence in 1998 and entered a drug treatment program after pleading no contest to firearms charges.

He was recently arrested for suspicion of domestic violence in an argument with his wife.

' A police report said Brown pushed his wife, Tomi Rae, 33, to the floor in a bedroom at their residence in Beech Island, South Carolina, and she fell on luggage. She had scratches and bruises on one arm and on her hip and was taken to a hospital for treatment, the report said. '

HA!

Yeah James Brown is the PERFECT character witness for MJ!

I am waiting on Dahmer to crawl up out of his grave and give a testimonial on MJ's people skills.

:shock:

What a bunch of dumbasses.
Old 03-07-2005, 01:06 PM   #1678
WolfMoon

HA!

Yeah James Brown is the PERFECT character witness for MJ!

I am waiting on Dahmer to crawl up out of his grave and give a testimonial on MJ's people skills.

What a bunch of dumbasses.

Awww, come on now, EPS!We all know Dahmer was just lonesome and wanted to spend more time with his 'dates'.
Old 03-07-2005, 01:36 PM   #1679
SuicideJade

I don't know what this is with the wierd monkey behaviour i've been seeing on tv, but i saw another documentaryon monkeys diong weird shit..

On this Island in the Bahamas monkeys steal your booze! :shock:

Apparently monkeys were brought over in the slave trades and started eating fermented sugarcane in the fields.. Now the little fuckers raid local bars and run off with people's drinks from the beach...

Cheeky Monkeys :shock:
Old 03-07-2005, 06:54 PM   #1680
SweetDarkThea

*shudder* I have a monkey phobia. I hate monkeys.
Old 03-07-2005, 08:31 PM   #1681
ice

Dude. Russian Reggae kicks so much ass.

"Ju so crazy, dis so crazy, ganja, da, ganja, da, ganja ist de crazy. I got de hungah. Dis so crazy."
- from Dis Crazy World by some band that I'll never know the name of. (Translated, 'cept for Ganja. They really do say Ganja)

"No - it's more like - wow, isn't enlightenment great?" - Doug Henning
Old 03-07-2005, 09:19 PM   #1682
Granny-like_the_apple

Oscar! Meyer! Weiner!

My weiner has a first name, it's o-s-c-a-r. My weiner has a last name, it's m-e-y-e-r. Or does he say my hot dog? Because really, its the same thing. You know?

Don't let mobile phone conversations lead to premature sex and pregnancy.
Old 03-07-2005, 09:52 PM   #1683
Empty_Purple_Stars

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuicideJade
I don't know what this is with the wierd monkey behaviour i've been seeing on tv, but i saw another documentaryon monkeys diong weird shit..

On this Island in the Bahamas monkeys steal your booze! :shock:

Apparently monkeys were brought over in the slave trades and started eating fermented sugarcane in the fields.. Now the little fuckers raid local bars and run off with people's drinks from the beach...

Cheeky Monkeys :shock:
Psycho Killer Monkey Massacre Part II:

Wife: Victim tried to reason with chimps during attack
Monday, March 7, 2005 Posted: 2:35 PM EST (1935 GMT)

SAN FRANCISCO, California (AP) -- A man who was severely mauled by two chimpanzees at an animal sanctuary last week was quickly overwhelmed when the apes attacked, his wife said Monday.

"One was at his head, one was at his foot. But all that time ... he was trying to reason with them," a sobbing LaDonna Davis told ABC's "Good Morning America." "I couldn't do anything."

Davis, 64, and her husband, St. James Davis, were visiting Animal Haven Ranch near Bakersfield on Thursday when two male chimps escaped their enclosure and attacked the couple.

"When we made eye contact, the charge was on," LaDonna Davis said. "There was no stopping anything, and the big chimp came around from behind me and pushed me into my husband. The male came around from behind and chomped off my thumb. ... My husband must have realized we were in deep trouble because he pushed me backward. At that time, they both went for him."

St. James Davis, 62, lost all the fingers from both hands, an eye, part of his nose, cheek, lips and part of his buttocks in the ferocious attack, his wife said on NBC's "Today Show." She also said one of his feet was mutilated. A Kern County Sheriff's commander also said his genitals were mauled.

St. James Davis was being treated at Loma Linda University Medical Center, where doctors said his condition was "minute by minute," his wife said Monday.

"Right now what they are trying to do is keep his breathing constant," she said. "That's all they can tell me, but I told him that he can't leave me. He has to be strong."

The Davises were visiting the sanctuary to celebrate the birthday of Moe -- a 39-year-old chimpanzee who was taken from their home in West Covina, a Los Angeles suburb, after biting off part of a woman's finger in 1999.

Somehow, this isn't as funny anymore:

http://joecartoon.atomfilms.shockwav.../monkeylooker/

Old 03-07-2005, 10:25 PM   #1684
AlKilyu

Old 03-07-2005, 10:54 PM   #1685
drgnlvr

Quote:
Originally Posted by Empty_Purple_Stars

[i]Wife: Victim tried to reason with chimps during attack
How does one "reason" with an entirely different species? :shock:
Old 03-08-2005, 07:35 PM   #1686
Solumina

I don't know why but my boobs are really bouncy today, like a lot more than normal...it's really weird
Live a life evolutionary with me
-Carbon Leaf
Old 03-08-2005, 08:04 PM   #1687
TeapotScar

Quote:
Originally Posted by Solumina
I don't know why but my boobs are really bouncy today, like a lot more than normal...it's really weird
I've had days like that.

Nice, isn't it? :wink:

-Add me on myspace, because I'm pretty sure I've tried to add you! http://www.myspace.com/fermeztesyeux
Old 03-08-2005, 08:59 PM   #1688
edible_eye

speaking from the outside - yeah, it is.
Old 03-08-2005, 10:30 PM   #1689
drgnlvr

My hair has actually made it down to my lower back.

In that time, it's developed sentience, and along with it, murderous intent. It tries to strangle me every night in my sleep. :shock:
Old 03-08-2005, 11:22 PM   #1690
winged_dreams

That certainly is scary hair. I always wanted my hair to be really long but it won't grow!!! Damn you hair. I finished doing my taxes and I've been enjoying wonderful spring break. I love having no college. Woohoo!

MrMaelstrom: Er... are you lactating?

Elite "No Clue What the Number Is"
Old 03-09-2005, 12:51 AM   #1691
Granny-like_the_apple

Quote:
Originally Posted by winged_dreams
I finished doing my taxes and I've been enjoying wonderful spring break. I love having no college. Woohoo!
Damn you. I was talking to my friend the other day and I said something about it being spring, since I'm from Florida and have absolutely no conception of when seasons start. Apparently it's not for another month. I was in this whole spring break mode, and then it was ruined. And then today it snowed. Hard. I also have a paper due in five hours that I sort of haven't started. Just three more days...

Old 03-09-2005, 01:05 AM   #1692
Empty_Purple_Stars

Quote:
Originally Posted by Granny-like_the_apple

I also have a paper due in five hours that I sort of haven't started. Just three more days...
Don't feel bad, I just finished a SIX PAGE paper, that was due Monday. All between bouts of puking my guts up in the bathroom!

Plus it was chunky puke.

And it splashed on my face while I was puking!

:?

So whatcha got now huh??

Huh?

I win by vomit points.

So there!

Old 03-09-2005, 01:10 AM   #1693
drgnlvr

You win.

Hope you feel better soon!
Old 03-09-2005, 01:12 AM   #1694
winged_dreams

Feel better!!

MrMaelstrom: Er... are you lactating?

Elite "No Clue What the Number Is"
Old 03-09-2005, 01:36 AM   #1695
Granny-like_the_apple

Quote:
Quote:

I also have a paper due in five hours that I sort of haven't started. Just three more days...
Don't feel bad, I just finished a SIX PAGE paper, that was due Monday. All between bouts of puking my guts up in the bathroom!

Plus it was chunky puke.

So whatcha got now huh??

Huh?

I win by vomit points.

So there!

I guess vomit wins, and DAMN feel better, but you don't want to get into a contest with me over pure overdue-ness. I will break you. Like. Whoa.

Old 03-09-2005, 01:54 AM   #1696
Empty_Purple_Stars

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

Plus it was chunky puke.

So whatcha got now huh??

Huh?

I win by vomit points.

So there!

I guess vomit wins, and DAMN feel better, but you don't want to get into a contest with me over pure overdue-ness. I will break you. Like. Whoa.
Thanks guys..You all rule!

Haven't been able to go to class since LAST Wednesday..

Only two weeks left in the term and I'm friggin falling apart..

SIIIIIIIIGH!!

At least I saw a doctor last week that took pity on me and started me on some stronger pain meds so I don't hurt so bad.

Meh..

As far as the overdue contest goes,

I have ANOTHER paper that was due Monday that I haven't even started yet.

Plus like two weeks of Lit homework that I got behind on that I have til next Monday to finish.

HA!

Plus a couple of the chunks splashed into my hair!

Take that old woman!!
Old 03-09-2005, 02:50 AM   #1697
Granny-like_the_apple

You asked for it... You're gonna get the full scope of my glorious freshmen year right now, packed into a neat little ball of shame. Let me preface this by saying that there are no tests here. Everything rests on papers and class participation. I turned in a paper yesterday that was due two weeks ago. This was for the same teacher to whom I turned in my conference paper six weeks late. I met with this teacher every week all semester to talk about that paper. It counted as one third of our credit for the class. Why was it late? I didn't start writing it until the night before it was due-I got seven (out of 18 ) pages done, and then did absolutely nothing for the month I had off for break. I started it again two weeks after getting back to school. I told her on the first day that I had it done, of course. We had about four small papers for that class last semester. I turned in every single one late, usually by a week or so. Never did the reading, obviously, so no class participation points for me.

Today's paper? In that class, I've turned in almost every paper late, the most recent one by two weeks. My conference paper I started the night before it was due. I've read literally two pages of the two books I'm supposed to have half-done by now for my new conference paper. My computer science course had weekly homework assignments. I turned them in late. Every. Week. I used basically the same excuse every time, too. Started my conference paper the night before I left for home, turned it in sort of... incomplete, and let it go because the class was over. I haven't done any of my homework for my programming class for the last week and a half. I have a huge assignment due Friday and I have no idea what language we're even doing right now. I'm also supposed to be learning java on my own. Not so much.

Oh and in every course last sem, I missed more than three classes. By a lot. You're only supposed to be allowed three missed classes to get any credit for the course. Oops. I'm also late to every single morning class I have.

Can't forget the fact that with all of this to do, I'm not doing jackshit right now.

I could go get stories from high school if this hasn't convinced you.

Old 03-09-2005, 10:40 AM   #1698
Empty_Purple_Stars

Quote:
You asked for it... You're gonna get the full scope of my glorious freshmen year right now, packed into a neat little ball of shame. Let me preface this by saying that there are no tests here. Everything rests on papers and class participation. I turned in a paper yesterday that was due two weeks ago. This was for the same teacher to whom I turned in my conference paper six weeks late. I met with this teacher every week all semester to talk about that paper. It counted as one third of our credit for the class. Why was it late? I didn't start writing it until the night before it was due-I got seven (out of 18 ) pages done, and then did absolutely nothing for the month I had off for break. I started it again two weeks after getting back to school. I told her on the first day that I had it done, of course. We had about four small papers for that class last semester. I turned in every single one late, usually by a week or so. Never did the reading, obviously, so no class participation points for me.

Today's paper? In that class, I've turned in almost every paper late, the most recent one by two weeks. My conference paper I started the night before it was due. I've read literally two pages of the two books I'm supposed to have half-done by now for my new conference paper. My computer science course had weekly homework assignments. I turned them in late. Every. Week. I used basically the same excuse every time, too. Started my conference paper the night before I left for home, turned it in sort of... incomplete, and let it go because the class was over. I haven't done any of my homework for my programming class for the last week and a half. I have a huge assignment due Friday and I have no idea what language we're even doing right now. I'm also supposed to be learning java on my own. Not so much.

Oh and in every course last sem, I missed more than three classes. By a lot. You're only supposed to be allowed three missed classes to get any credit for the course. Oops. I'm also late to every single morning class I have.

Can't forget the fact that with all of this to do, I'm not doing jackshit right now.

I could go get stories from high school if this hasn't convinced you.

Yes, I need more proof.

I am still not fully convinced you are worthy of the title of SLACKER!!

:roll:

Bring It !
Old 03-09-2005, 12:45 PM   #1699
Granny-like_the_apple

Quote:
Yes, I need more proof.

I am still not fully convinced you are worthy of the title of SLACKER!!

:roll:

Bring It !
But I'm tiiired.

Old 03-09-2005, 01:29 PM   #1700
drgnlvr

Quote:

But I'm tiiired.
ROFL! I think Granny wins by default with that comment! :lol:

(After all, it's not slacking if you're sick)
Closed Thread