Gothic.net News Horror Gothic Lifestyle Fiction Movies Books and Literature Dark TV VIP Horror Professionals Professional Writing Tips Links Gothic Forum

Go Back   Gothic.net Community > Boards > Whining
Register Blogs FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Whining This forum is for general whining. Please post all suicide threats, complaints about significant others, and statements about how unfair school is to this board.

Old 07-29-2007, 02:21 PM   #26
KontanKarite

Miss Crow, I moved here because despite the crime, the pros outweigh the cons.

Not all beliefs and ideas are equal.
KontanKarite is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2007, 03:20 PM   #27
Graveyard.Crow

Well, that begs the question, what can possibly outweigh a chance getting killed at night? XD
Old 07-29-2007, 03:58 PM   #28
the-broken-harlequin

"People are strange when you're a stranger
Faces look ugly when you're alone
Women seem wicked when you're unwanted
Streets are uneven when you're down"

It had to be said.
the-broken-harlequin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2007, 07:25 PM   #29
Jonathan Strange

Quote:
Originally Posted by Underwater Ophelia
Really, now?
Yes, because people are assholes and bigger assholes with developing and controlling raging hormones.

I didn't imply I get in fights just because I'm a teenager or justification. I'm not Mr.Tough guy or any thing, nor do I show myself as one (As already said, I carry a stun gun around since I'm a skinny ass.).
Jonathan Strange is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2007, 07:58 PM   #30
Tha Duckman

Your FACE scares me.

Tee hee, burnz0r!

I used to work in a twenty four hour gas station that got robbed AT LEAST four times a week.
Tha Duckman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2007, 08:06 PM   #31
Jonathan Strange

I'm not that hideous. =P

And damn, robbed? They might as well build turrets around the cash register aisle.
Jonathan Strange is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2007, 08:26 PM   #32
Tha Duckman

Such is life. In the end, when we saw them come in, we'd just turn the register around, and engage them in conversation. It ended up being like a Monty Python sketch.
Tha Duckman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2007, 09:37 PM   #33
KontanKarite

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tha Duckman
Such is life. In the end, when we saw them come in, we'd just turn the register around, and engage them in conversation. It ended up being like a Monty Python sketch.
Now that shit's hillarious.

Not all beliefs and ideas are equal.
KontanKarite is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2007, 09:42 PM   #34
DeathChii

You should come to Canada! xD
From trashing this way and that
Its white tusks
Through human beings
Like crackling stalks
And to nothing less
I offer this suffering of my father
"The Offering" - Stan Rice
DeathChii is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2007, 10:46 PM   #35
biohazard

Quote:
Originally Posted by KontanKarite
Last night a group of about 10 or 12 guys was going through the parking lot of my apartment building checking cars to see if they were unlocked. They were looking to rob people.

A homeless man just happened to stroll by and all 10 or 12 of these thugs jumped him for reasons we aren't sure of. My guess is that he accidentally saw them doing what they were doing and attacked him for it. My roommate asked him if he wanted us to call the cops. He didn't want him to. I guess he was afraid that it would happen to him even worse if the guys got busted.

This is the nature of downtown. This is why I'm worried about getting on the bus at 4 or 5 in the morning to commute to work because some people are just that way. Violent, desperate, what have you.

Tonight, I'm on this computer because earlier I just heard what sounded like a gunshot. I don't know where it came from and I don't even know if it was on my block or several blocks away. I heard a total of 2 or 3 women screaming about whatever at different intervals of time tonight.

It's not safe downtown tonight.

I should invest in some pepper spray and a tazer I think. I hate carrying shit like that around.

I`m sorry you have to live in such an unsafe area, Kontan. You should try to move somewhere else as soon as you can for your own safety. I hope nothing happens to you or your property as well.

By the way, I just noticed your location. I met a girly recently who lives in your same town. I will ask her if she has similiar problems where she lives.
Old 07-31-2007, 12:17 AM   #36
raggedyanne

I was walking out of a dance competition in San Francisco last night when an idiot of a man (who couldn't have been older than 25) came up and started harassing me as I walked to my friend's car. I really missed my switchblade right then. Not that I think violence is a good thing, but I swear this bastard would have ***** me if my friend wasn't there.
At some point, you need to look yourself in the mirror and realize that what other people did to you does not define you as a person. You and your actions define who you are as a person. It's up to you to be a good person, in spite of all the evil you've faced. In fact, it should be because of the evil you see that it's good you do. Be the change you want in the world. Next time someone tells me that they're an asshole because they've had a bad life, I'm stabbing them in the eye with a spork.
raggedyanne is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2007, 05:32 PM   #37
Senor_Sadomachism

Quote:
Originally Posted by Underwater Ophelia
You mentioned you believe in God. Are you by chance, Christian?
Nope... I was raised Catholic. I'm thinking of converting Jehova's Witness in the future...
Senor_Sadomachism is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2007, 06:02 PM   #38
Solumina

Aren't both of those Christian sects?
Live a life evolutionary with me
-Carbon Leaf
Solumina is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2007, 03:37 PM   #39
Senor_Sadomachism

I guess so, but we don't believe that when were in Paradise everyone will be your brother and sister, that's what Christians believe, I don't know much about it I just started studying with my friends. Either way I prefer this Religion a million times than the rest of the Religions I know. I still have my respect for other Religions, and I'm not a kook. I'm not going to be the one selling bibles on Halloween. :P
Senor_Sadomachism is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2007, 03:53 PM   #40
Solumina

Quote:
Originally Posted by Senor_Sadomachism
I guess so, but we don't believe that when were in Paradise everyone will be your brother and sister, that's what Christians believe, I don't know much about it I just started studying with my friends. Either way I prefer this Religion a million times than the rest of the Religions I know. I still have my respect for other Religions, and I'm not a kook. I'm not going to be the one selling bibles on Halloween. :P
Is there anything in particular about being a JW that appeals to you? It just seems like a sad religion to me
Live a life evolutionary with me
-Carbon Leaf
Solumina is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2007, 11:15 AM   #41
Metabolik

You could always try moving to England here with me , the worst we have is annoying little chav shits throwing little red ball things at houses, one threw one at my step dads trike a minute ago so I told him to fuck of or i'll let my dogs peel the flesh of his bones. You should have seen his face, he was scared shitless. I love bullying annoying little fuck wits.
Old 08-21-2007, 03:04 AM   #42
raggedyanne

Hmm. California doesn't have chavs . . .
At some point, you need to look yourself in the mirror and realize that what other people did to you does not define you as a person. You and your actions define who you are as a person. It's up to you to be a good person, in spite of all the evil you've faced. In fact, it should be because of the evil you see that it's good you do. Be the change you want in the world. Next time someone tells me that they're an asshole because they've had a bad life, I'm stabbing them in the eye with a spork.
raggedyanne is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2007, 10:23 AM   #43
plum phlogiston

Bloody hell, reading this thread sent shivers all over my body: never again will I complain that my picturesque English town is boring.
plum phlogiston is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2007, 11:38 AM   #44
the-broken-harlequin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Senor_Sadomachism
Can I slap you into the train passing by? The rides free. One word... IGNORANT. The Japanese are no different from anyone, were all equal because were human. And people are BORN with Down Syndrome and it's not their fault. If you don't believe in the existence of God that's fine with me but I do, so I hope you die forever never to exist again. Flying spaghetti monster? Is that what you think of God as? You know you've been taking South Park too seriously.I want to bitch at you but I'm in a happy mood... don't ruin my moment. Syndrome of a down? Ha ha ha very funny... Y'know you're really starting to annoy me now. I love the Japanese culture and I have a friend with Down Syndrome. So... have you ever heard of suicide? I highly recommend you try it a couple times until *hopefully* you suceed.
Like one of gothic.net's trolls has once said; Stop spamming.
the-broken-harlequin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2007, 12:35 PM   #45
LaBelleDameSansMerci

Quote:
Originally Posted by Breathless Horror
I'm lucky enough to live in the suburbs of Ottawa, so I'm almost insultingly safe. Canada is fortunate to only have one or two cities with crime of the severity you describe.
I completely agree with you. Though, it seems to me that this summer had an unusually high murder rate, unless is was just that I listened to the radio more than I usually do... Seemed like about 2 new ones every month... :\ Especially in July/August.
In my area, actually, there was a local pizza-pizza owner arrested on suspicion of terrorism, there was a drug bust, a prostitution bust, regular street racing, and a stabbing at my high school a couple years before I started there. Probably seems pretty insignificant compared to the cities some of you are talking about, but for a mainly-white, middle-class suburb in a Canadian city...
Like a tea-tray in the sky.

LaBelleDameSansMerci is offline   Reply With Quote