Gothic.net News Horror Gothic Lifestyle Fiction Movies Books and Literature Dark TV VIP Horror Professionals Professional Writing Tips Links Gothic Forum

Go Back   Gothic.net Community > Boards > Introductions
Register Blogs FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Introductions This is a forum for members (new and old) to introduce themselves and get to know each other. Start a new thread and introduce yourself. Tell us a little about what you like and what you are into and such.

Old 06-15-2009, 11:37 PM   #1
Kij.

Naomi!

Hi, Nice to cyberly meet you! ^^ Lets see, I've got a pretty open mind about MOST things, but I will put my foot down if I feel it is needed. I can be moody... but mostly with the males in my family. I can speak Norwegian, Swedish, Japanese, Italian, German, Finnish, French, and Spanish. But not fluently, so I advise you not to totally converse with me in anything besides English. And a little French. I like to randomly talk in those languages and people give me weird looks. O.o I like to make my own clothes so that way I can spend my valuable money on things other than what everyone else is wearing. I'm a vegetarian and was once told I was not metal enough because I do not eat meat!! XD!!!! But anyways, I won't shove my beliefs down your throat because I really hate that bullshit. Eh, I've been picked on a lot growing up [and still do!! ><] but I'm pretty much used to everything now. But I really hate bullying. >< I have ten cats and I hate the question, "what your favorite band/song?" because I know too many. And I'm not just saying that. Moving on, I'm a musician [can you believe it?!]; clarinetist. I'm learning how to play the piano, french horn, and cello in the next three months, so I'm stoked for that. Japan or New York [or both] is where I WISH I lived instead of this redneck place. But that can wait another two years. So yeah, I guess I've blabbed on enough about my blackass. Off I go! ^^ Oh, and I like to make these little faces a lot --> XD >< ^^ O.o. So sorry if that gets annoying. Sorry for any typos, it's two thirty in the morning! Off I go for real!
Kij. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2009, 12:56 AM   #2
Solumina

Well I can't say that I am a fan of the structure of your post, it all kind of read like one big run on, even though it was actually punctuated. Anyways you don't seem like a complete idiot and...well...that puts you above most newbies, so welcome to the boards.
Live a life evolutionary with me
-Carbon Leaf
Solumina is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2009, 12:57 AM   #3
Lolly PopMuzik

Hmm...You could use a return key but tell us more with the sticky full of intro questions.

I will also be impressed if you can identify the singer in my icon.
Old 06-16-2009, 05:23 AM   #4
viscus

Ugh, this post makes my head hurt.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kij. View Post
I can speak Norwegian, Swedish, Japanese, Italian, German, Finnish, French, and Spanish. But not fluently, so I advise you not to totally converse with me in anything besides English. And a little French.
If you only speak a few words of a language, then you don't really speak it. So it's best not to say that you do.

Quote:
I'm a vegetarian and was once told I was not metal enough because I do not eat meat!!
Do you really care about being "metal enough?" I certainly wouldn't. But then again I hate most metal.

"Now some of you may encounter the devil's bargain if you get that far. Any old soul is worth saving at least to a priest, but not every soul is worth buying. So you can take the offer as a compliment."

-William S. Burroughs

You're not entitled to your opinion.
viscus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2009, 01:09 AM   #5
zerademark

Quote:
Hi, Nice to cyberly meet you! ^^ Lets see, I've got a pretty open mind about MOST things, but I will put my foot down if I feel it is needed.
How do you feel about long distance relationships?

Quote:
Eh, I've been picked on a lot growing up [and still do!! ><] but I'm pretty much used to everything now. But I really hate bullying. ><
Happened to me as well, dear lady Naomi. Need someone to protect you?

Quote:
I have ten cats
Marry me!

Quote:
Sorry for any typos, it's two thirty in the morning! Off I go for real!
Current time at posting: 4.55 AM. And I have a very important test today ><

Arigato,

-Zerachiel de Mark-

ps.
Want to learn Dutch?
3 It is not "You and me", instead it is "Me and you". At the same time "M" is capitalized.
zerademark is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2009, 03:20 PM   #6
maggot

I'm pretty sure you suck.
Old 06-18-2009, 03:24 PM   #7
zerademark

Kinda harsh, don't you think so Mr Maggot?
3 It is not "You and me", instead it is "Me and you". At the same time "M" is capitalized.
zerademark is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2009, 12:21 AM   #8
Still Jack

Quote:
Originally Posted by zerademark View Post
Kinda harsh, don't you think so Mr Maggot?
Why do you think it's harsh? I've never seen much milder criticism from Mags.
Still Jack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2009, 12:51 AM   #9
Stabby

Quote:
Hi, Nice to cyberly meet you!

Lets see, I've got a pretty open mind about MOST things, but I will put my foot down if I feel it is needed.

I can be moody... but mostly with the males in my family.

I can speak Norwegian, Swedish, Japanese, Italian, German, Finnish, French, and Spanish. But not fluently, so I advise you not to totally converse with me in anything besides English. And a little French. I like to randomly talk in those languages and people give me weird looks.

I like to make my own clothes so that way I can spend my valuable money on things other than what everyone else is wearing.

I'm a vegetarian and was once told I was not metal enough because I do not eat meat!! XD!!!! But anyways, I won't shove my beliefs down your throat because I really hate that bullshit.

Eh, I've been picked on a lot growing up [and still do!! ><] but I'm pretty much used to everything now. But I really hate bullying.

I have ten cats.

I hate the question, "what your favorite band/song?" because I know too many. And I'm not just saying that.

Moving on, I'm a musician [can you believe it?!]; clarinetist. I'm learning how to play the piano, french horn, and cello in the next three months, so I'm stoked for that.

Japan or New York [or both] is where I WISH I lived instead of this redneck place. But that can wait another two years.

So yeah, I guess I've blabbed on enough about my blackass. Off I go! ^^ Oh, and I like to make these little faces a lot --> XD >< ^^ O.o. So sorry if that gets annoying.

Sorry for any typos, it's two thirty in the morning! Off I go for real!
FIX'D
*messagetooshort*
Stabby is offline   Reply With Quote