Gothic.net News Horror Gothic Lifestyle Fiction Movies Books and Literature Dark TV VIP Horror Professionals Professional Writing Tips Links Gothic Forum

Go Back   Gothic.net Community > Boards > Introductions
Register Blogs FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Introductions This is a forum for members (new and old) to introduce themselves and get to know each other. Start a new thread and introduce yourself. Tell us a little about what you like and what you are into and such.

Old 06-12-2009, 05:50 AM   #1
Seth Whisper

Don't bother..

1. What do you do? (Hobbies, job) Full time dad, part time loser, sometimes a jackass. I like to break stuff and hurt myself when I am angry or upset. I like to read pointless crap on the internet, and I like making a total ass of myself in public. I also have a tendancy to piss people off and threaten guys larger than myself with knives. Sound like fun?

2. Where are you from? The southeast US. Nuff said.

3. Who is your favorite author? It's a toss up between Frank Herbert, and Tolkien.

4. What are your favorite films? Repo, Boondock Saints, Howl's Moving Castle, Nightmare Before Christmas, Labrynth, blah blah blah

5. What music do you want played at your wedding? D.I.V.O.R.C.E. by Patsy Cline....seriously thats what played when I got married...nice huh?

6. At your funeral? Pictures of You-the Cure

7. This IS a gothic website, so... how do you want to die? I don't really care...once I am dead it won't matter will it?

8. What kind of casket would you want? See above.

9. What's your FAVORITE outfit? Seriously?

10. What's one thing you miss about being a little kid? Being innocent...smiling.

11. What's your favorite band? Don't have one...I like too many.

12. What kind of education do you have? What is/was/will be your major? I have a G.E.D., surprised? I have no clue what I am going back to school to do.

13. Why did you join? Because I am bored.

14. If the first 13 questions didn't give it away. What is your gender? Read carefullly....you should figure it out.

If I seem jaded, I am. If I seem an ass, I am. If you think that I give a shit, I don't. I am not here to prove I am better than anyone. I'm not. Don't presume to know me and I won't presume to know you. Any questions?
Seth Whisper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2009, 06:21 AM   #2
Sir Canvas Corpsey

Wow, you're tough stuff aren't you?

Your unjustified ego is giving me wrinkles and I feel sorry for your kids, get your fucking act together or put them in the care of someone else until you can do your job as a father properly.

That's all

(Pastoral Care really paid off, can you tell?)
Old 06-12-2009, 06:30 AM   #3
Seth Whisper

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sir Canvas Corpsey View Post
Wow, you're tough stuff aren't you?

Your unjustified ego is giving me wrinkles and I feel sorry for your kids, get your fucking act together or put them in the care of someone else until you can do your job as a father properly.

That's all

(Pastoral Care really paid off, can you tell?)
Wow you are a brilliant one aren't you? You can tell by someone filling out a moronic survey on the internet what kind of parent they are right? Or maybe you have read something somewhere else I posted that made you come to that conclusion? Either way, you should probably look at your own overinflated ego to think that you can sit in judgement of me when you have never even so much as met me. Great job on making yourself look stupid! I love it when I do that! lol
Old 06-12-2009, 06:43 AM   #4
Sir Canvas Corpsey

The 'never met me' argument is a sure sign you're trying to cover up the fact I got something right. Not knowing you has no bearing whatsoever on my ability to judge you.

"part time loser, sometimes a jackass. I like to break stuff and hurt myself when I am angry or upset"

"and I like making a total ass of myself in public. I also have a tendancy to piss people off and threaten guys larger than myself with knives"

Daddy, when I grow up I wanna be just like you! Suicidal, violent, and arrogant with no apparent regard to how it'll affect my children!
Old 06-12-2009, 06:48 AM   #5
Seth Whisper

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sir Canvas Corpsey View Post
The 'never met me' argument is a sure sign you're trying to cover up the fact I got something right. Not knowing you has no bearing whatsoever on my ability to judge you.

"part time loser, sometimes a jackass. I like to break stuff and hurt myself when I am angry or upset"

"and I like making a total ass of myself in public. I also have a tendancy to piss people off and threaten guys larger than myself with knives"

Daddy, when I grow up I wanna be just like you! Suicidal, violent, and arrogant with no apparent regard to how it'll affect my children!
You believe what you see on television too dont you? sad...so sad.
Old 06-12-2009, 07:05 AM   #6
Needlefeet

The guy has obviously gone through a rough time having his wife cheat on him etc etc.
People are treating him fairly harsh, then again, he is acting like a bit of a dick.
He's got no right to be acting as a penis just because of what's happened.

So I guess this is all fair, carry on.
Needlefeet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2009, 07:08 AM   #7
Seth Whisper

Quote:
Originally Posted by Needlefeet View Post
The guy has obviously gone through a rough time having his wife cheat on him etc etc.
People are treating him fairly harsh, then again, he is acting like a bit of a dick.
He's got no right to be acting as a penis just because of what's happened.

So I guess this is all fair, carry on.
I give what I get friend...I may even reach out, but if no one reaches out too, what reason do I have to roll over? It just doesn't work that way. I appreciate your concern but I am a big boy and they can say what they want...it doesn't hurt me at all.
Old 06-12-2009, 07:14 AM   #8
Needlefeet

I'm not concerned.
I'm just saying that they're being a little harsh but it's balanced by your being a dick.
If it doesn't hurt you, I won't get a hateful reply.
Needlefeet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2009, 07:36 AM   #9
Seth Whisper

Quote:
Originally Posted by Needlefeet View Post
I'm not concerned.
I'm just saying that they're being a little harsh but it's balanced by your being a dick.
If it doesn't hurt you, I won't get a hateful reply.
You didn't get a hateful response to begin with. Yes it is balanced by my being a dick. Again, I give what I get. You have been nothing but factual and honest. You haven't presumed to know me or my situation...I appreciate that honestly. You have not been judgemental...again, I appreciate that. It is fine to point out my flaws where you can so obviously see them as long as you don't judge me for it. I said it before and I will say it again...I have nothing personal against anyone here. I don't know anyone here. My words spoken back in response are just that...words. It is entertainment for me to occupy my mind with something other than things I don't want to think about...I have openly said this and still people don't understand it. It is not for me to make anyone understand, but I have explained myself just the same.
Old 06-12-2009, 07:51 AM   #10
Haunted House

If you like reading pointless stuff on the intertubes, you're in the right place.
Old 06-12-2009, 07:59 AM   #11
Seth Whisper

Quote:
Originally Posted by Haunted House View Post
If you like reading pointless stuff on the intertubes, you're in the right place.
ha ha indeed!
Old 06-12-2009, 08:00 AM   #12
morbid_doodle

You sound alot like my own dad.
morbid_doodle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2009, 08:05 AM   #13
Seth Whisper

Quote:
Originally Posted by morbid_doodle View Post
You sound alot like my own dad.
is that good or bad? lol
Old 06-12-2009, 08:08 AM   #14
morbid_doodle

It's bad, he abandoned us.
Old 06-12-2009, 08:11 AM   #15
Haunted House

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seth Whisper View Post
ha ha indeed!
I stick around, though. It's fun. Plus since I've been here so long noone seems to get mad when I jack threads to make them about Rudimentary Peni. If I were a noob, I'd probably get banned or something.
Old 06-12-2009, 08:15 AM   #16
Haunted House

This thread is now about Rudimentary Peni, by the way.

NICK BLINKO
Old 06-12-2009, 08:28 AM   #17
Seth Whisper

Quote:
Originally Posted by morbid_doodle View Post
It's bad, he abandoned us.
Then I am not like him...I have abandoned no one, and I don't intend to.
Old 06-12-2009, 08:29 AM   #18
Haunted House

That post wasn't about Rudimentary Peni.
Old 06-12-2009, 08:34 AM   #19
Seth Whisper

Quote:
Originally Posted by Haunted House View Post
That post wasn't about Rudimentary Peni.
sorry to disapoint lol
Old 06-12-2009, 08:40 AM   #20
morbid_doodle

I never said you abandoned anyone.
Old 06-12-2009, 08:47 AM   #21
Seth Whisper

Quote:
Originally Posted by Forgot My Password View Post
Shit, at least I realise I'm a bad Father!
I find it funny that the only people who have ever thought I was a bad father are people on the internet based on a few comments i post on a forum...awesome!
Old 06-12-2009, 09:13 AM   #22
Lady Christine

Quote:
I find it funny that the only people who have ever thought I was a bad father are people on the internet based on a few comments i post on a forum...awesome!
Understand that it's based on what you've said here. You've given the impression with your intro that you're a 'Jackass' and that you also get violent. Those aren't two appealing traits to have as a father. If you're going to play the role of a Jackass be prepared to take some shit for it.

Welcome to Gnet though. I saw you like Repo, did you see the Road Tour or did you get the DVD?
Lady Christine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2009, 09:18 AM   #23
Seth Whisper

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lady Christine View Post
Understand that it's based on what you've said here. You've given the impression with your intro that you're a 'Jackass' and that you also get violent. Those aren't two appealing traits to have as a father. If you're going to play the role of a Jackass be prepared to take some shit for it.

Welcome to Gnet though. I saw you like Repo, did you see the Road Tour or did you get the DVD?
I wish I could have seen the road tour...that would have been awesome. My wife bought me the dvd. Yeah I was prepared to take shit for it...you don't go on a forum and present yourself the way I do without being prepared unless your stupid. Thanks for the welcome.
Old 06-12-2009, 09:21 AM   #24
Lady Christine

Quote:
I wish I could have seen the road tour...that would have been awesome. My wife bought me the dvd. Yeah I was prepared to take shit for it...you don't go on a forum and present yourself the way I do without being prepared unless your stupid. Thanks for the welcome.
It was fun. When it came here both Terrance and Darren were drunk and telling us some of the weirdest stuff.

Well, at least you knew what can of worms you were opening.
Lady Christine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2009, 09:24 AM   #25
Seth Whisper

Quote:
Originally Posted by Forgot My Password View Post
Is that what you used to cut yourself? Did you break it up in a fit of moronic rage, and try to get all stabby with the pieces?
yes...i did... and then i chopped my butt off and ate it. then i gnawed my toes off.