Gothic.net News Horror Gothic Lifestyle Fiction Movies Books and Literature Dark TV VIP Horror Professionals Professional Writing Tips Links Gothic Forum

Go Back   Gothic.net Community > Boards > Whining
Register Blogs FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Whining This forum is for general whining. Please post all suicide threats, complaints about significant others, and statements about how unfair school is to this board.

Old 06-06-2005, 11:14 AM   #26
OnixxFilth

I used to suffer from auditory hallucinations until I got on medicine. I used to hear things that weren't there, in other words. It was spooky because it was always a voice calling my name. I would actually hear it out loud- not just inside my head, as if my ears were actually hearing it! It usually happened when no one else was around. It'd usually sound like someone I know, like my dad or mom. They'd just go,"Nikki!" and I'd go,"What?" but there'd be no answer. :shock:
OnixxFilth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2005, 01:38 AM   #27
creepylittleshit

That used to happen to me a lot too. I know this is a little off the topic, but have you ever tried to make spiritual contact Onixx?

I used to hear someone calling my name whenever I was going to bed. It didn't start happening till after I started fucking around with seances.
creepylittleshit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2005, 08:19 AM   #28
OnixxFilth

Agh! :shock: I didn't even think of that! Years ago, back when I was in ninth grade and really into Nirvana, two friends of mine had the bright idea (sarcasm on "bright") to try to hold a seance and summon Kurt Cobain. Being that I was the big Nirvana fan, they had me get dressed up in my "Kurt Cobain costume", this pair of jeans with the knees shredded out, a striped t-shirt, and this sweater that looked exactly like one I'd seen him wear in a picture. Christy said some bogus invocation, then we all started chanting,"Kurt, Kurt!" over and over. Then our parents came up from downstairs and we screamed and blew out the candles, because they'd've killed us if they found us messing with the occult. Late that night, I was awakened by the smell of cigarette smoke, but it didn't smell like my mom's- more of the kind a guy would smoke! I whimpered and went back to sleep, and that was the end of it, I thought. Guess not!
OnixxFilth is offline   Reply With Quote