Gothic.net News Horror Gothic Lifestyle Fiction Movies Books and Literature Dark TV VIP Horror Professionals Professional Writing Tips Links Gothic Forum

Go Back   Gothic.net Community > Boards > Introductions
Register Blogs FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Introductions This is a forum for members (new and old) to introduce themselves and get to know each other. Start a new thread and introduce yourself. Tell us a little about what you like and what you are into and such.

Old 06-08-2011, 07:34 PM   #1
Seahoarse

Hey dere.

My name is Seannalisa, but I usually go by Seanna (it's pronounced See-anne-a.) Seahoarse is my nickname given to me by a friend, the "hoarse" part is because I used to have a mohawk, she said I reminded her of a horse because I never put it up. I'm fifteen and I'm a sophomore, that's about it for now.

1) What do I do? I play the viola, I have been for the past five years. I also like to do crafty/artsy fartsy crap

2) Where am I from? Texas, I'll leave it at that.

3) Favorite author? Right now, it's Neil Gaiman.

4) My favorite film? I don't exactly have one, but the last film I watched was the Diary of Ellen Rimbauer (it wasn't as scary as I had remembered five years ago. Actually it wasn't scary at all...) I'll tell you the last movie I liked, which was called "Imprint." It was a japanese slasher film.

5) What Music do I want played at my wedding? Probably Bartok, but I don't really want to get married anyway...

6) At my funeral? Still Bartok

7) How do I want to die? Obesity.

8) Kind of casket? I dunno, as long as I'm buried in one, it's fine with me. On second thought, if I do die due to obesity, I think a larger one would be nice.

9) Favorite outfit? strange stockings, a pencil skirt, and a tee shirt I ripped up.

10) One thing I miss about being a little kid? Picture books, I read one recently.

11) Favorite band? I don't really know, I have a lot of favorite bands in each genre I like. I put my ipod on shuffle, the first thing that came on was "King Volcano" by Bauhaus.

12) I go to public school, like I said, I'm a sophomore.

13) Why did I join? I joined because I looked through some of the forums, and I thought they were interesting.

14) What is my gender? I'm female.

That's about all I want to say for myself, so yeah...
Seahoarse is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2011, 12:13 PM   #2
Ami

Welcome
Ami is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2011, 04:49 PM   #3
mindless1

You remind me of a possum. An awesome possum!

JK. WELCOME I'm the best user on G.NET

Do you have any knives?