Gothic.net News Horror Gothic Lifestyle Fiction Movies Books and Literature Dark TV VIP Horror Professionals Professional Writing Tips Links Gothic Forum

Go Back   Gothic.net Community > Boards > Introductions
Register Blogs FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Introductions This is a forum for members (new and old) to introduce themselves and get to know each other. Start a new thread and introduce yourself. Tell us a little about what you like and what you are into and such.

Old 10-19-2010, 11:44 AM   #1
tesla-jane

tesla greets the night

elllo fellow mortals
i'm obviously new hear and I'm honestly a little intimidated, i don't lie.
i'm loving the brutal honesty you guys have tho. i'd rather be uneasy then surrounded by bullshitters. fyi if you are to know me then you must know i depise liars and i will skull fuck anyone who feels the need to deceive me.
anyway hit me up if i sound interesting, help me find some friends who can give me pointers and whatnot. i'll be eternally grateful
tesla-jane is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2010, 11:57 AM   #2
Garethsteen

Quote:
Originally Posted by tesla-jane View Post
fyi if you are to know me then you must know i depise liars and i will skull fuck anyone who feels the need to deceive me.
I'll remember that. Welcome, I'm new here as well so if you want to know something ask away. As for the boards you'll pick it up fast.
Garethsteen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2010, 01:27 PM   #3
tesla-jane

thanks

thanks for talking to me i was strating to get kinda spaztic
i can't think of any qs right now but if i do i'll ask
Old 10-21-2010, 01:43 PM   #4
Geoluhread

Quote:
anyway hit me up if i sound interesting
you don't.

Quote:
help me find some friends who can give me pointers and whatnot. i'll be eternally grateful
we appreciate good spelling, that's for starters. Not all of us are native English speakers.
You could always tell us more about yourself, your favorite music/books/movies. What do you do for a living or for fun and that sort of things.

Welcome to the boards!
"I've an idea. Why don't we play a little game. Let's pretend that we're human beings, and that we're actually alive. Just for a while. What do you say? Let's pretend we're human. Oh, brother, it's such a long time since I was with anyone who got enthusiastic about anything."
Jack Osborne

add me on
Geoluhread is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2010, 02:00 PM   #5
tesla-jane

more about tesla

I'm fifteen. I live in middle-of-nowhere indiana. I listen to just about everything depending on my mood but recently I've been obsessed with some techno songs like "pretty rave girl" by someone or another. I haven't managed to find the name yet.
I write poetry and you can find me on sites like deepundergroundpoetry. I'm largly nocturnal and an insomniac.
Just as a total random fact i'm closing in on 5'10 and hoping to reach six feet tall. Surprisingly i'm a basketball player. I'm the only one on the team who wore glitter and black gear to practice.
I've always been different and dark but I've just started being more open and honest with myself.
Old 10-21-2010, 02:15 PM   #6
Alan

Other pointers. You have said you like the brutal honesty. Good. Keep that up because it will really help.
Also know when you're wrong and grow up. It's no coincidence that the people who most fervently cry for more "tolerance of opinions" are the ones who have the most bullshit opinions. The diversity of ideas is big, but you have to be mature to realize that. Don't know how you are, but you'll know if this helps. Ironically if this helps, you didn't need that advice.
real classy
Alan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2010, 02:18 PM   #7
Versus

I got stuck in Indiana, once. I was with a buddy so it wasn't bad, but it took us a good 6 months to save up the money to get his car fixed. I think the most defining aspect I remember was how rural it was. The town we were stuck in had maybe 300 people at the most, so we had to go to the next town over for work.
Versus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2010, 08:57 AM   #8
metalmonstereatme

welcome to gnet.
metalmonstereatme is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2010, 09:03 AM   #9
CantAffordNoCannon

Quote:
fyi if you are to know me then you must know i depise liars and i will skull fuck anyone who feels the need to deceive me.
You sound like a really interesting person and this thread is amazing.

Come at me.
CantAffordNoCannon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2010, 11:47 AM   #10
tesla-jane

Quote:
Originally Posted by CantAffordNoCannon View Post
You sound like a really interesting person and this thread is amazing.

Come at me.
no joke i hate liars and hypocrites. if that's amazing then i am the epitome of it. if it's interesting you really need to hear more because i've got more than that
Old 10-26-2010, 11:49 AM   #11
tesla-jane

Quote:
Originally Posted by Versus View Post
I got stuck in Indiana, once. I was with a buddy so it wasn't bad, but it took us a good 6 months to save up the money to get his car fixed. I think the most defining aspect I remember was how rural it was. The town we were stuck in had maybe 300 people at the most, so we had to go to the next town over for work.
indiana is pretty much a state in the middle of nowhere. the state of nothing. there is stuff to do though, tipping cows, drinking moonshine, what not. Na i think indianapolis is actually pretty busy but the last time i went there i was nine so maybe it's different now
Old 02-09-2011, 02:00 AM   #12
korinna5555

Seeing as how you said you were close to Cinci and shit.. you're probably pretty close to Louisville. Too bad you're 15, or I'd say we should hang out. D:
Old 02-09-2011, 08:17 AM   #13
$haDe

You love brutal honesty ?

Then love this, use some goddamn capital letters or people will start calling you a troll, no matter how much you look like a hobgoblin.

and "greets the night" , really ?
Old 02-20-2011, 08:14 PM   #14
Onyx_Rose

Quote:
Originally Posted by $haDe View Post
You love brutal honesty ?

Then love this, use some goddamn capital letters or people will start calling you a troll, no matter how much you look like a hobgoblin.

and "greets the night" , really ?
Yup, that's brutal...
Onyx_Rose is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2011, 09:38 PM   #15
theact

Haters will indubitably hate. Thick skin is required on any forum in order to not lose sight of the point. Its possible to avoid conflict situations with care, avoidance of passionate spontaneous thinking and attention to detail. But you cant reason with everyone, and some people care more about the detail than the point.
theact is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2011, 06:35 AM   #16
Onyx_Rose

Quote:
Originally Posted by theact View Post
Haters will indubitably hate. Thick skin is required on any forum in order to not lose sight of the point. Its possible to avoid conflict situations with care, avoidance of passionate spontaneous thinking and attention to detail. But you cant reason with everyone, and some people care more about the detail than the point.
That, random-person-whom-I've-never-spoken-to, is too true.

......I think.......
Onyx_Rose is offline   Reply With Quote