Gothic.net News Horror Gothic Lifestyle Fiction Movies Books and Literature Dark TV VIP Horror Professionals Professional Writing Tips Links Gothic Forum

Go Back   Gothic.net Community > Boards > Fashion
Register Blogs FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Fashion DIY tips and gratuitous plugs. And hair. Hair! Flow it, show it. Wait...no. That's some hippie musical. Nevermind.

Old 02-18-2009, 07:17 PM   #276
viscus

Quote:
Originally Posted by alyroi360
the way people twist things into something it isn't, viscus. It's just damn deceptive, i think. when people have little kids hearing it, and so sutch and whatever. Practical use of language? It's far from practical. It's redundancy in the form of soundwaves from the vibrations of human vocal chords. Thank goodness for deaf people.
What the fuck are you talking about?

"Now some of you may encounter the devil's bargain if you get that far. Any old soul is worth saving at least to a priest, but not every soul is worth buying. So you can take the offer as a compliment."

-William S. Burroughs

You're not entitled to your opinion.
viscus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2009, 07:19 PM   #277
alyroi360

Unhappy Sorry...

the improper use of the word "fag". how can I interpret it into something you'll understand? seriously.
alyroi360 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2009, 07:21 PM   #278
Xombie

Yes, for without deaf people what would our world come to? Way to make sense.

Let's look through your post history, shall we?
"I get what you guys are laying down"
"don't get that shit at parties"
"are you, like, bagging on me or something?"
"he is kick ass!!! "
"righteous!!! I bet you can really jam it out. "

Golly, you sure do like to use words in ways other than their original definitions, don't you?

OH, and we can't have little kids hearing you say "fuck" all the time, can we?
Xombie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2009, 07:26 PM   #279
alyroi360

OOOOOOO... you looked at all my posts? *blushes* you must really like me.

No. that's just the lingo I use, man. fag is used offensively. humungo difference. did I ever say I had anything against what I've already said?

by the way FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK!!!!!!!!
Old 02-18-2009, 07:27 PM   #280
alyroi360

Jeez, it's like you think you have dirt on me.
Old 02-18-2009, 07:39 PM   #281
viscus

Quote:
Originally Posted by alyroi360
the improper use of the word "fag". how can I interpret it into something you'll understand? seriously.
By making sense and not spouting bullshit about "redundancy in the form of soundwaves blah blah blah."

People don't spend ten years of their lives memorizing century-old dictionary definitions, they actually go out and talk to other people. And in so doing, the definitions of some words change. "Practical" as in "in practice." As in "how people actually use it."

I'm sorry that it vexes you so much that the word "fag" is a vulgar epithet towards homosexuals, in addition to a bundle of sticks or slang for cigarette.

"Now some of you may encounter the devil's bargain if you get that far. Any old soul is worth saving at least to a priest, but not every soul is worth buying. So you can take the offer as a compliment."

-William S. Burroughs

Old 02-18-2009, 07:43 PM   #282
alyroi360

I'm just saying, it bothers me to hear stuff like that. that's what I mean. I'm not an 80-year-old toothless woman diving into a "satanic" landmine site and giving people misery. at least, if I am making you miserable, it's not on purpose. Hell, you're twelve for all I know. I'm sorry if I'm a bit confusing though. I don't mean to be. that, and it HAS been awhile since I've been on here. a LONG while. You need to chillax. thanks for waking me up a bit, though.

WOWW... what a paragraph. I must be tired, I wrote a fucking book. g'night.
Old 02-18-2009, 07:46 PM   #283
alyroi360

and incase you're wondering, yes I do have friends, surprise, surprise.
Old 02-18-2009, 08:12 PM   #284
viscus

I make no such assumptions, but you do come off like a 13 year old who's trying to sound clever. Honestly, this "'fag' means 'bundle of sticks'" thing has been repeated ad nauseum by several people.

-William S. Burroughs

Old 02-20-2009, 02:08 PM   #285
Catch

Well my Mom actually told me that, but she's not a nice person to talk too. However, don't have a condition.

As far as word use, I think the people using bastard and retard to be mean should back away from the whole thing about using the word fag. It doesn't have to be mean, does it?

A lot of people on this forum can't smell their own stank.
Old 02-20-2009, 03:01 PM   #286
Necrophagist

Neither can you.

I am the Antiproduct!

There is, they say, no fool like an old fool - Golding.

" All the war-propaganda, all the screaming and lies and hatred, comes invariably from people who are not fighting." - Orwell.
Necrophagist is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2009, 03:40 PM   #287
Alarica

Quote:
Originally Posted by Catch
As far as word use, I think the people using bastard and retard to be mean should back away from the whole thing about using the word fag. It doesn't have to be mean, does it?
You used the word 'fag' at someone who didnt deserve it, and it was deffinately not in a friendly manner. Just because it's ok to say it to your friends doesnt make it ok to say it to strangers. You are a retard, just admit it. You actually think you look good, prancing your fat arse off on cam, and recording it, to make videos about something you blatantly know nothing about. Theres having an ego, then theres being plain fucking deluded. You do have a condition. Despite what you say about your mum, someones been feeding your head with horseshit.

You do know theres no such thing as Santa, right? And the tooth fairy - never existed either. Monsters under your bed though, make sure you check carefully tonight....

I was a vegetarian until I lost my virginity, and a wise man said to me 'do you not feel guilty now, having had all that meat inside you?'
Alarica is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2009, 05:02 PM   #288
Underwater Ophelia

Alarica, why is ok for you to use "retard" as an insult, but she can't use "fag?"
Underwater Ophelia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2009, 05:31 PM   #289
Catch

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alarica
You used the word 'fag' at someone who didnt deserve it, and it was deffinately not in a friendly manner. Just because it's ok to say it to your friends doesnt make it ok to say it to strangers. You are a retard, just admit it. You actually think you look good, prancing your fat arse off on cam, and recording it, to make videos about something you blatantly know nothing about. Theres having an ego, then theres being plain fucking deluded. You do have a condition. Despite what you say about your mum, someones been feeding your head with horseshit.

You do know theres no such thing as Santa, right? And the tooth fairy - never existed either. Monsters under your bed though, make sure you check carefully tonight....
Thinking of people who have issues, has a doctor recommended prozac to you?
Old 02-20-2009, 05:35 PM   #290
Tam Li Hua

Catch, you were using "fag" as an insulting term. You weren't using it to be coy or playful, or as slang for "cigarette" or "bundle of sticks."

There's -definitely- something strange about you, and while your mom may think differently, I think it's all too clear that you have -some- kind of mental issue going on.
Old 02-20-2009, 05:45 PM   #291
Catch

Whatever. I would like to point out how everyone is putting me down all the time. It is just blah, blah, blah. Nothing ever poinent and now you're going to get indignent about name calling. Read the thread.

I feel entitled to let everyone know you're Moms are whores.
Old 02-20-2009, 06:03 PM   #292
badteccy

Quote:
Whatever. I would like to point out how everyone is putting me down all the time. It is just blah, blah, blah. Nothing ever poinent and now you're going to get indignent about name calling. Read the thread.
If you are going to use "big" words...can you at least spell them correctly?

Quote:
I feel entitled to let everyone know you're Moms are whores.
Wow, that's cute coming from a 30 something year old. Also, it would be "your" not "you're (as in you are)... You are moms are whores? Wut?????
badteccy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2009, 06:57 PM   #293
Catch

Would it help if I said it was a quote from the bible?
Old 02-20-2009, 07:12 PM   #294
badteccy

No, you are lame.
badteccy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2009, 08:25 PM   #295
Tam Li Hua

Quote:
Would it help if I said it was a quote from the bible?
No, because some of us have actually studied the Bible, and the word "Fag" isn't anywhere in the Bible. At all.
Old 02-21-2009, 01:23 AM   #296
Alarica

Quote:
Thinking of people who have issues, has a doctor recommended prozac to you?

You do know what prozac is right? Is that what your mum takes to numb the reality that you spawned from her vagina?

Catch - retard. It's fact. Live with it. My 12yr old saw that video you posted in the DIY thread. Reaction was 'what in the name of god is THAT? It looks like 1 of the flubby inbreds that used to live in our street and go through the bins'.

Has anyone suggested a psychiatrist to you? Or maybe just locking you up in a mental institution would be better.

I was a vegetarian until I lost my virginity, and a wise man said to me 'do you not feel guilty now, having had all that meat inside you?'
Alarica is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2009, 02:34 AM   #297
girasol

Quote:
Nothing funny about trying to do the opposite of escaping chains?

It doesn't matter anyway. Anyone who has that avatar is clearly a fag.
What has that got to do with anything?
There is nothing wrong with being gay.
girasol is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2009, 02:44 AM   #298
girasol

hadn't read the reply posts... -_-
girasol is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2009, 04:17 PM   #299
Catch

I know there is nothing wrong with homosexuality. Some people on the forum really need to relax.

My fashions are better than your fashions because they are functional. A person can be Goth anywhere even a corporate office and feel good.
Old 02-23-2009, 04:24 PM   #300
Duane

Quote:
I know there is nothing wrong with homosexuality. Some people on the forum really need to relax.

My fashions are better than your fashions because they are functional. A person can be Goth anywhere even a corporate office and feel good.
I'll wear blue jeans and a Band tee over a tit sling, any day.
Duane is offline   Reply With Quote