Gothic.net News Horror Gothic Lifestyle Fiction Movies Books and Literature Dark TV VIP Horror Professionals Professional Writing Tips Links Gothic Forum

Go Back   Gothic.net Community > Boards > Shill
Register Blogs FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Shill Post your website announcements here. Anything that is blatantly SPAM (nigerian schemes, make money fast, etc) will be deleted. Actually, we'd probably keep the nigerian schemes around to make fun of it.

Old 07-22-2009, 09:43 AM   #1
SHU

Puncture wounds

Happy twilight, Gothic.net users:

I’m Scott Urban, owner/publisher of Skull Job Productions, and I’m writing on behalf of myself and Bruce Whealton, publisher of Word Salad online zine. We’ve just completed a collaborative project entitled PUNCTURE WOUNDS that we feel might be of interest to everyone here.

PUNCTURE WOUNDS is an e-book featuring brand-new poetry focused on vampires and vampirism. PUNCTURE WOUNDS is forty pages long and is fully illustrated in blood-drenched color. The poems in PUNCTURE WOUNDS offer a startlingly-fresh, modern take on the seductive allure and mythic underpinnings of the figure of the vampire. PUNCTURE WOUNDS is a poetic twist on an archetype that’s certain to remain ‘undead’ for centuries to come.

PUNCTURE WOUNDS is available as a ZIP download from the Word Salad website. Go here for ordering information and for a free online excerpt, featuring some of the poems and illustrations included in the full publication:
http://wsmagazine.net/VolumeXIVNoIV/...lications.html

Bruce Whealton is a poet, editor, and web designer based in Carrboro, North Carolina. He co-edits the online poetry zine Word Salad (http://wsmagazine.net/VolumeXIVNoIV/)
and maintains the poetic blog On Being A Poet and Other Existential Ideas (http://wordsaladpoetrymagazine.com/words/)

Scott Urban is a free-lance writer and poet living in North Carolina’s Cape Fear region. His dark poetry has been collected as SKULL-JOB and NIGHT’S VOICE. In the late 90s he edited the poetry zine FRISSON: DISCONCERTING VERSE. His latest collection is the poetry chapbook ALIGHT (Shakin’ Outta My Heart Press).

If you have any questions, please contact Scott at surban1874@charter.net and Bruce at bm.whealton@**********

If you check out the collection, we'd appreciate any comments you'd care to make here or at the above e-mail addies!

Keep it dark,
Scott Urban
SHU is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2009, 03:05 AM   #2
Still Jack

What's in it for me, owner/publisher of some tiny company I've never heard of?

Give me money and I'll write a review of your whatnot that your publishing.
Still Jack is offline   Reply With Quote