Gothic.net News Horror Gothic Lifestyle Fiction Movies Books and Literature Dark TV VIP Horror Professionals Professional Writing Tips Links Gothic Forum

Go Back   Gothic.net Community > Boards > Whining
Register Blogs FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Whining This forum is for general whining. Please post all suicide threats, complaints about significant others, and statements about how unfair school is to this board.

View Poll Results: ...
.. 0 0%
... 0 0%
Voters: 0. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 12-20-2005, 07:35 PM   #1426
dreamforthedead

I think that mothers deserve a choice. ****-babies go through Hell, and It would be kinder to wait and get pregnant when you are financially stable rather than if you are in the gutter. But as I said, its their choice. I dont think that I would ever be able to go through with it though.
lets me live my life like this..."
'Honey, this mirror isn't big enough for the two of us'
Old 12-20-2005, 07:36 PM   #1427
tenet_2012

People need to start taking responsibilty for their actions.

Sex=Babies.

Not fucking hard!

--Geisha
Old 12-20-2005, 07:37 PM   #1428
joyslayer

I've been dying before. It was not worth it. Going through hell just to live to be 15, and I could die tomorow.

Hear no evil
Speak no evil
See no evil
Old 12-20-2005, 07:46 PM   #1429
dreamforthedead

??????????
Old 12-20-2005, 07:55 PM   #1430
joyslayer

It is a phrase sweety. I mean, I've fought this hard to be living today, but all of that could be in vain because I could die tonight, or tomorow. You never know.

Hear no evil
Speak no evil
See no evil
Old 12-20-2005, 08:00 PM   #1431
dreamforthedead

Oh I get it.. That sounds cool
Old 12-20-2005, 08:01 PM   #1432
joyslayer

A life that might not get put up for adoption, but could end up living as an unwanted "accident". That is not fun.

Hear no evil
Speak no evil
See no evil
Old 12-20-2005, 08:07 PM   #1433
dreamforthedead

Xng has a point though, it is still a life... do you think we should start a thread dedicated to this subject??
Old 12-20-2005, 08:08 PM   #1434
rockandrose

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xnguela
r.ape babies, unwanted babies, who cares? There are sterile people out there who would like to adopt.

It's a life, right?
It's bad enough that there are people being *****, but to be pregnant as a result doesn't make it any easier for the pregnant person.

But, when a person who is unable or not fit to be pregnant, because their body is too young to handle a child growing inside, or they will die as a result of giving birth. I think the line between keeping the baby and having an abortion is blurred.

A life is precious. I don't necessarily agree with abortion. Though, in the end, it's a matter of personal choice and personal morals on human beings.
Old 12-20-2005, 08:10 PM   #1435
dreamforthedead

Well said rose
Old 12-20-2005, 08:16 PM   #1436
joyslayer

Yes, well said rockandrose. But I still am for abortion. If it can not survive on it's own, is it not the mother? Like, is the un borne child not still part of its mother. Shouldn't the mom be able to do what she wants with her self? I suppose though it depends on the society and who the mother is. *shrugs* Its a never ending debate.

Hear no evil
Speak no evil
See no evil
Old 12-20-2005, 08:23 PM   #1437
rockandrose

Anyways, moving on...

Seriously, I think it's generally sad that strangers stare, staring in such an obvious perveted way, then make a move by offering to go to lunch.
Old 12-20-2005, 08:26 PM   #1438
dreamforthedead

Its really creepy, although I stare it doesn't mean others can! . My aunt just started noticing people staring at me the other day and was trying to figure out if they were scared or having a perve. The jurys still out
Old 12-20-2005, 08:33 PM   #1439
rockandrose

We all have eyes, used to stare. But there's a limit.

Unless, you know the person as a friend etc, staring at a complete stranger for a long period of time is asking to be shot in the eye, and I think it's invading one's privacy.
Old 12-20-2005, 08:39 PM   #1440
dreamforthedead

Its fun if they started staring at you first though. My eyes are really bad, and I can move one eye while keeping the other perfectly still (only in one direction though), so if I catch someone staring I stare back, then slowly start doing that. It trips them out . I do stare at people though, but I stare at everything. I like to take everything in
Old 12-20-2005, 08:43 PM   #1441
Manimal

I see both sides to the abortion issue. There is no yes or no answer. I've taken a good friend of mine to the abortion clinic. Beautiful Native American girl. I started dating her and she was forced to leave town for a while cause of family. While she was gone she was at a friends party where she was beaten, taken forcefully and left pregnant and totally messed up mentally. She had just turned 18 when it happened. I was happy to help her be rid of it. We never did get back together after that.

The next girl I was with was quite the Tiger when I got together with her. One night we were particularly rough and the condom broke at the wrong time. I was freaked out at the test results and my first thought was to abort. Thankfully we didn't and now I have a very handsome young man who's learning to read me stories and asking me about God and where babies come from. Thankfully his mother is no longer in the picture, but that's another story. I wasn't ready for a child and I'm still not in many ways, but I could not imagine my life without him.

When my son was almost two things were getting pretty bad at home. But as much as the relationship was waning we still screwed as people do and although she was on the pill (I think she was lying about taking it) she ended up pregnant. Terrible situation considering how fucked up everything was - I could write a book on it. Even though I think she did it to try and keep us together we both agreed another child was not a good idea. So we aborted.

It's been more than four years since then and a lot has happened. All I can say is that while I may not be as quick as I was ten years ago to conclude that abortion is the best way to handle the situation, I do believe that there are situations where it should be considered an option. I don't regret my decisions in the least.
Old 12-20-2005, 08:46 PM   #1442
rockandrose

A few weeks ago, some childish dude kept staring at me, and eventually approached me, asked for my name.

I ask why?. "Because I think you're cute".

Very touche kid.
Old 12-20-2005, 08:46 PM   #1443
dreamforthedead

That must be really hard for you, but good on ya' for hanging in there
Old 12-21-2005, 07:28 AM   #1444
horrorgirl

Abortions have been going on for thousands of years and I think a woman has a right to do what they want with their body.If you don't want one that's fine, but if I want one that should be my choice and not somebody elses. I get really defensive when it comes to this subject so I will not say any more about it.

I'm gothtastically delicious!
Old 12-21-2005, 11:49 AM   #1445
urian

If you drive a brand new 2005-2006 sports car at least drive the FRIGGIN SPEED LIMIT and not 20 miles under!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 12-22-2005, 10:18 AM   #1446
BlackWidow

Abortions- T think they should only be available for teens between the ago of 10-14 or something and for those who got *****. Other than that I think it is wrong.

Also-I am tired of psychotic, sick fucks killing their families!! If you are that upset, kill yourself, dont make others suffer for YOUR problems!! Yesterday, right bhind our apartments this guy muedered his 3 kids, his ex wife, and his ex's grandma! Crazy, every time I look out my bedroom window I can see the house and all the cops and stuff. So sad....damn people. We are not to judge/choose who gets to die! (Damn these nails are hard to type in.)
Old 12-22-2005, 10:25 AM   #1447
BlackElvenTear

I can't stand people talking and talking and talking but having nothing to say. They talk just words without any real sense. If you've got nothing to say, shut up!!
Old 12-22-2005, 01:24 PM   #1448
tenet_2012

Why can't people take responsibilty for their actions? Everyone knows that if you have sex there is a chance to get pregnant. This is extremely simple!

I also believe that women and men have a choice. Women do not get pregnant by themselves. They chose to have sex and I believe that they need to take responsibilty for the consequneces of that choice.

R.ape and incest are different. Then, there is a reason.

Have the baby and put it up for adoption, at least. That is a life that you are dealing with.

--Geisha
Old 12-22-2005, 01:29 PM   #1449
urian

I wholeheartedly agree with the two of you.
I had been trying to decide how to respond but I see the two of you took the words out of my mouth..er...fingers.
Old 12-22-2005, 01:31 PM   #1450
Scythan

Life is cheap. Babies can be created without costing anyone a cent. I do not think life is precious, as there are an infinite number of different people that can be created. Something is precious only if there is a limited supply.

A baby comes from the union between egg and sperm. Does that mean that eggs/sperm are also precious? If a woman has a period, they are killing a baby! Periods should be illegal, too! Men are also, from now on, not allowed to have sex or masturbate unless the sperm is collected and frozen in order to preserve the "precious" life.

That's ridiculous. So is the stance that abortion is a waste of an innocent life.