Gothic.net News Horror Gothic Lifestyle Fiction Movies Books and Literature Dark TV VIP Horror Professionals Professional Writing Tips Links Gothic Forum

Go Back   Gothic.net Community > Boards > Whining
Register Blogs FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Whining This forum is for general whining. Please post all suicide threats, complaints about significant others, and statements about how unfair school is to this board.

Old 11-23-2008, 09:38 PM   #1
Joker_in_the_Pack

Shade and supporters and Sir Helpman and supporters.

Cut it the fuck out. Seriously, I'm tired of you whiny pricks posting hundreds of fucking threads arguing with each other. You're clogging these boards with your inane bullshit. You guys don't like Sir Helpman and his gang of cronies? Super, neither do I. Guess what, as pretentious and annoying as he is, he's got the same right to be here and say his stupid shit that you all do, so shut up! You don't like him? Ignore it. Just fucking ignore it. What makes it worse is when you egg him on for dozens of pages in random threads. It's gotten to a point where I'm ignoring all threads where I see sir helpman post, both because of his posts and the stupid fucking anti-helpman posts that get you nowhere.

Seriously, nobody has a gun to your head and makes you read his fucking posts, so shut the fuck up.
Because before too long there'll be nothing left alive, not a creature on the land or sea, a bird in the sky. They'll be shot, harpooned, eaten, and hunted too much, vivisected by the clever men who prove that there's no such things as a fair world with live and let live. The Royal family go hunting, what an example to give to the people they lead and that don't include me, I've seen enough pain and torture of those who can't speak...

- Tough Shit, Mickey by Conflict
Joker_in_the_Pack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2008, 09:42 PM   #2
Sir. Helpmann

Allow me to increase activity in your thread by my mere presence.

PS - FIRST POST!
Sir. Helpmann is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2008, 09:45 PM   #3
littlemoonfox

Maybe they feel they haft to stand up for themselves...it hard to take mean words laying on your back..when you feel strongly about what you posted
littlemoonfox is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2008, 09:47 PM   #4
Joker_in_the_Pack

Quote:
Originally Posted by littlemoonfox
Maybe they feel they haft to stand up for themselves...it hard to take mean words laying on your back..when you feel strongly about what you posted
You've not seen enough of this interchange. Sir Helpman is arrogant to the point where I think his ego has actually attained citizenship in his country, simply because of it's size. He will not change what he says or thinks and he doesn't have to. If you take everything he says to heart then you're asking for problems. Just ignoring him works better.
Because before too long there'll be nothing left alive, not a creature on the land or sea, a bird in the sky. They'll be shot, harpooned, eaten, and hunted too much, vivisected by the clever men who prove that there's no such things as a fair world with live and let live. The Royal family go hunting, what an example to give to the people they lead and that don't include me, I've seen enough pain and torture of those who can't speak...

Old 11-23-2008, 09:48 PM   #5
Albert Mond

I feel that this thread should be subject to some good ol' Martian Justice. http://www.popstarsplus.com/images/M...reyPicture.jpg
Albert Mond is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2008, 09:49 PM   #6
Albert Mond

Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joker_in_the_Pack
You've not seen enough of this interchange. Sir Helpman is arrogant to the point where I think his ego has actually attained citizenship in his country, simply because of it's size. He will not change what he says or thinks and he doesn't have to. If you take everything he says to heart then you're asking for problems. Just ignoring him works better.
The ego thing's a joke. He's a troll.
Old 11-23-2008, 09:50 PM   #7
Joker_in_the_Pack

Quote:
Originally Posted by Albert Mond
The ego thing's a joke. He's a troll.
I know he's a troll, but I wouldn't be surprised if he did think that highly of himself. Either way it makes no difference to my initial post asking people to knock it off.

Old 11-23-2008, 09:52 PM   #8
littlemoonfox

It was nice of you to ask both sides to knock off the never ending fighting...I hope you get your wish on that
Old 11-23-2008, 09:52 PM   #9
Ra_star

Quote:
Originally Posted by littlemoonfox
Haft?
I'm sorry, I dont understand you.

As long as there is drama people are going to post, it gives them something to discuss. I'm sure for alot of you defenders you're finding it entertaining on a level that just keeps you coming back for more. You all fucking love it.

Simple logic.
Ra_star is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2008, 09:54 PM   #10
Joker_in_the_Pack

Fair point. People like stirring up bullshit. I just wish they would fuck off with it. Once all the anti-helpman squad stops taking him seriously and realizing he's just doing it to get a rise out of them, they'll see how fucking stupid they look.

Old 11-23-2008, 10:03 PM   #11
littlemoonfox

I was just saying when people get bad mouth by anyone...it hard to not want to fight it.....but Jokerinthepack here is right.. ignoring them would be more peaceful
Old 11-23-2008, 10:09 PM   #12
Eclipsing the Son

You certainly have made a stand on ignoring our activities with this thread dedicated to us. Hope it all goes according to plan!
Eclipsing the Son is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2008, 10:40 PM   #13
gothicusmaximus

Whattayaknow, another Sir Helpmann thread.
gothicusmaximus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2008, 10:53 PM   #14
Eclipsing the Son

Quote:
Originally Posted by gothicusmaximus
Whattayaknow, another Sir Helpmann thread.
Remember that time we made $hade cry?
Eclipsing the Son is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2008, 11:15 PM   #15
Underwater Ophelia

Joker, this was uncharacteristically stupid of you.
Underwater Ophelia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2008, 11:41 PM   #16
gothicusmaximus

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eclipsing the Son
Remember that time we made $hade cry?
I wish I had been paying sufficient attention at the time that I actually formed memories. It's kind of like I stepped on a guy's toe while walking down the street on my way to class or some shit, then the next day I saw him sobbing in a heap on the corner, screaming "YOU DID THIS TO ME".
gothicusmaximus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2008, 12:17 AM   #17
Underwater Ophelia

Quote:
Originally Posted by gothicusmaximus
I wish I had been paying sufficient attention at the time that I actually formed memories. It's kind of like I stepped on a guy's toe while walking down the street on my way to class or some shit, then the next day I saw him sobbing in a heap on the corner, screaming "YOU DID THIS TO ME".
I don't know if it's because it's late, or what, but that made me laugh pretty hard.
Underwater Ophelia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2008, 02:37 AM   #18
pixy_dust

I don't even bother reading those helpman vs $hade threads anymore. I have better things to do and talk about than slagging people off and taking sides.
pixy_dust is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2008, 02:39 AM   #19
Albert Mond

Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by pixy_dust
I don't even bother reading those helpman vs $hade threads anymore. I have better things to do and talk about than slagging people off and taking sides.
No you don't.
Old 11-24-2008, 03:10 AM   #20
pixy_dust

um. To me many things are better.
pixy_dust is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2008, 03:19 AM   #21
$haDe

I'm sorry.

I apologized. I lost my grip.

If these kind of things happen again, I'll take my departure and leave.
Old 11-24-2008, 03:23 AM   #22
Ra_star

Quote:
Originally Posted by $haDe
I'm sorry.

You've been threatening to leave for quite some time. I don't believe you, you're not going to do it, you dont have the guts and you're loving the attention.
Ra_star is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2008, 03:24 AM   #23
Albert Mond

Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by $haDe
I'm sorry.

$HADE. DON'T. YOU. EVER. FUCKING. LEAVE.
EVER.
WE NEED YOU.
blacktext
Old 11-24-2008, 03:29 AM   #24
Apathy's_Child

Quote:
Originally Posted by pixy_dust
It's a fair point - it's not like they're in every single thread. There are plenty with the discussions carrying on as normal. The reason people gravitate towards their threads is because no one can resist showing off how clever they are by making a biting remark.

Trouble is, these trolls are usually a match for our funniest members when it comes to the art of the one-liner.

Witches have no wit, said the magician who was weak.
Hula, hula, said the witches. - Norman Mailer
Apathy's_Child is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2008, 03:40 AM   #25
jack_the_knife

Quote:
Originally Posted by Underwater Ophelia
Joker, this was uncharacteristically stupid of you.
Quoted for truth...
jack_the_knife is offline   Reply With Quote