Gothic.net News Horror Gothic Lifestyle Fiction Movies Books and Literature Dark TV VIP Horror Professionals Professional Writing Tips Links Gothic Forum

Go Back   Gothic.net Community > Boards > General
Register Blogs FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

General General questions and meet 'n greet and welcome!

Closed Thread

Old 12-06-2005, 11:46 AM   #1
ningakitty

Angry Ugh... fine. Here's a better thread.

I walk around in my "somewhat scary yet slightly interesting" black attire. With all my jewelery and all that crap. The problem is, I get stared at a lot. I hate being stared at. My gods. Anyway, since I hate it so much, I stare at them back (of course). So this one time, I went back for a visit to my old school. Everyone was freaked out. I used to be this "little goody-goody" looking girl, so I guess it makes some sense. But then all the religious folk (including the teachers) took several steps back. You can imagine how wierd that was, I'm sure. So I said, "What's the matter? You guys look like you're in shock". Then I got a "Get away from us, you freak! We don't want you here!!". Making matters worse, that was my best friend. So I left. Thinking about it now, I just want to smack them. I mean, wouldn't you? Just because I dress in all black, that doesn't mean I'd kill them. I'd even bet they were thinking "Oh my god! Se's gonna kill us!". Has this ever happened to anyone? Or even something similar? It's just... a bad feeling. Especially when your ex best friend said those things. *Sorry for the stupid thread last time, I was half asleep... I still am :P *
Old 12-06-2005, 11:57 AM   #2
mlwlildevil

This should be in whining and you shouldn't have put in in a new thread, maybe the rant thead....
Old 12-06-2005, 11:57 AM   #3
TeapotScar

How about this- You go back to sleep, and forget you ever heard of gothic.net, and I'll forgive you of your sins of disgusting stupidity. GLUTTONOUS stupidity.

Deal?

-Add me on myspace, because I'm pretty sure I've tried to add you! http://www.myspace.com/fermeztesyeux
Old 12-06-2005, 12:11 PM   #4
ningakitty

Errrr....

Huh. Pardon my intrusion you pompous assholes.
Old 12-06-2005, 12:25 PM   #5
Soul_Immortal

And who the f.u.c.k. are you?
Old 12-06-2005, 12:28 PM   #6
~Nix Nightingale~

Quote:
Originally Posted by ningakitty
Huh. Pardon my intrusion you pompous assholes.
There is a specific forum for this kind of post, if you go to the main menu then select "whining" you may post this there. The different forums are there to make things more convenient for us to find, as to not clutter up one page with too many different topics.

I broke myself, shattered, tied a bow around every piece, you'll love the eyes. Have they always shown so vacantly? The more I show the less you'll want to know. I can't stop the insects that are feeding, pull the needles from beneath my skin.... ~ A Fire Inside ~
Old 12-06-2005, 01:06 PM   #7
Tall One In Black

If you HATE being stared at, why do you walk around in your "somewhat scary yet slightly interesting black attire"? If it's interesting to you, it's probably interesting to others... thus causing them to stare.

Staring is rude, yes. But you know clothes like that will make people stare, so either stop wearing them or stop complaining about the stares which you are bringing on yourself.
Old 12-06-2005, 01:28 PM   #8
~Nix Nightingale~

It really isn't that difficult. Categories... an amazing concept.
I broke myself, shattered, tied a bow around every piece, you'll love the eyes. Have they always shown so vacantly? The more I show the less you'll want to know. I can't stop the insects that are feeding, pull the needles from beneath my skin.... ~ A Fire Inside ~
Old 12-06-2005, 06:28 PM   #9
edible_eye

this isn't a better thread. it sucks just as bad.

the only pompous asshole here is you, ninga - a noob who waltzes in and feels she / he can do as she / he pleases and everyone should be grateful for it. i've got a sweaty ball-sack that holds more interest than anything you've written thus far.

thread locked once again - this time for your emo-laden-attention-whore-bullshit.... like, my god, you know, i wear all this black and stuff and they, like stare at me and junk...