Gothic.net News Horror Gothic Lifestyle Fiction Movies Books and Literature Dark TV VIP Horror Professionals Professional Writing Tips Links Gothic Forum

Go Back   Gothic.net Community > Boards > Spooky News
Register Blogs FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Spooky News Spooky news from around the web goes in this forum. Please always credit and link your source and only use sources which are okay with being posted. No profanity in subject headings please.

Old 03-02-2011, 05:52 PM   #1
Solumina

Cutest little zombie ever

Quote:
A puppy euthanized by veterinarians has risen from the "dead."

The black-and-white pooch was one of five young dogs "put to sleep" Saturday at a shelter in Sulphur, Okla., News 9 in Oklahoma City reported. Each dog was checked and confirmed to be dead, then the 3-month-old and his four siblings were placed in a trash bin.

On Sunday morning, an animal control officer looked into the bin and discovered that the one pup somehow survived.

"He was just as healthy as could be," Scott Prall told News 9.

The puppies were selected to be euthanized because of illness, as well as overcrowding due to limited shelter space in the state, said Amanda Kloski, a veterinarian in Oklahoma who has been caring for the puppy since his resurrection.

Kloski created a PetFinder.com profile for the small dog, named Wall-E after the Pixar film character. A woman in Pennsylvania then took up the cause, working to find the puppy a home.

"He is a delightful Pup, about 3 months old, is surprisingly healthy except for a heavy infestation of Hookworm for which he is undergoing treatment," Marcia Machtiger wrote in a special website she created for the animal.

She stresses that if a home for Wall-E isn't found soon, he could wind up back at the shelter -- where he very well might end up being euthanized again.

However, Kloski writes that "hundreds" of families already have volunteered to give Wall-E a place to live.

"We have NEVER had the problem (or BLESSING) of more than one family wishing to adopt a dog," she wrote on PetFinder. "Most of our dogs do not get this chance or opportunity even ONCE."

If you're interested in possibly adopting Wall-E, you can contact Machtiger at MGMmachtiger@netzero.com.

msheridan@nydailynews.com; or follow him at Twitter.com/NYDNSheridan
Share .

Read more: http://www.nydailynews.com/news/nati...#ixzz1FUsL8CsI
http://www.nydailynews.com/news/nati..._new_home.html

I’m really happy that the puppy is alive and that lots of people are interested in adopting him but at the same time it says a lot about people when he was euthanized due to a lack of space because there were already so many unwanted puppies and it wasn’t until he became a freak that anybody really cared.

Also I really didn’t expect the zombie apocalypse to be caused by such a cute puppy.
Live a life evolutionary with me
-Carbon Leaf
Solumina is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2011, 08:13 PM   #2
Renatus

Location: Back in Wisconsin(thinking about invading the south)
People like feeling special, feeling like their actions make a difference. So when something special and noteworthy comes along they feel that by grabbing that special thing up, they can be part of something special themselves.

"Never overestimate the intellect of someone so foolish that they would exploit and perpetuate stupidity in the people around them, for they create their own damnation as they tear out and sell the pillars that support society as a whole, bringing it crashing down upon them."-me

“I know not with what weapons World War III will be fought, but World War IV will be fought with sticks and stones.”- Einstein
Renatus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2011, 10:07 PM   #3
Mr.Doobie

Yes. Everyone thinks it's cute now. We'll see how cute they think it is when it goes on a rampage, the burning furnace of its rage fueled by the gasoline that is its hatred for the human race that rejected it and condemned it to death.

Yes. Everybody think it's so innocent and adorable. That's what it wants.
Mr.Doobie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2011, 11:08 PM   #4
Murder.Of.Crows

Oh, i've always known. It was them or the damned kittens. The cute thread is proof of our weaknesses. That's why I bludgeon all the cute puppies and kittens i find.... or at least I would if I had the heart for it. There just too damned cute. I'm sorry world, we're doomed.
Old 03-03-2011, 03:21 AM   #5
Saya

I for one welcome our new puppy overlords.
Saya is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2011, 03:38 AM   #6
Corpsey

http://www.guardian.co.uk/science/20...ie-ants-amazon

This seems appropriate.

"I've never regretted anything..." - Light Yagami

Life is a shit sandwich. Unfortunately, it's always lunchtime. How much bread you have goes a long way toward determining how easy it is to swallow.
Corpsey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2011, 03:52 AM   #7
Saya

I’d like to remind the ants that as a trusted forum personality, I can be helpful in rounding up others to toil in their underground sugar caves.
Saya is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2011, 04:07 AM   #8
Renatus

Location: Back in Wisconsin(thinking about invading the south)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Saya View Post
I for one welcome our new puppy overlords.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Saya View Post
I’d like to remind the ants that as a trusted forum personality, I can be helpful in rounding up others to toil in their underground sugar caves.
I think they want someone who wont betray them to the next zombie outbreak that comes along.

"Never overestimate the intellect of someone so foolish that they would exploit and perpetuate stupidity in the people around them, for they create their own damnation as they tear out and sell the pillars that support society as a whole, bringing it crashing down upon them."-me

“I know not with what weapons World War III will be fought, but World War IV will be fought with sticks and stones.”- Einstein
Renatus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2011, 12:39 AM   #9
serziaL

Is it real, well it's amazing.
serziaL is offline   Reply With Quote