Gothic.net News Horror Gothic Lifestyle Fiction Movies Books and Literature Dark TV VIP Horror Professionals Professional Writing Tips Links Gothic Forum

Go Back   Gothic.net Community > Boards > Music
Register Blogs FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Music Finally, an entire forum devoted to talking about Doktor Avalanche, the drum machine for the Sisters of Mercy. You can talk about other bands, or other members of that band, too, if you want to be UNCOOL.

Old 06-07-2006, 02:49 PM   #1
Puppet Master

Nfd

(if there is a thread allready for this, i appolgise. I could not get search to work for some reason =/....)

Well i dont know where this band stands with you people, gothic.com says it is a gothic band because of its origins in fields. But again everyone has a different opinion.

Anyway I am mainly a metal head, and have never really liked goth rock. Not anything personal, but the bad production of some of it puts me off....which is odd really as when it comes to metal it never bothers me at all o_o...

Anyway I was suprised when I heard a few of there songs, that for once I liked a goth rock band (though saying that some parts of there songs do seem to have been inpsired by metal). I have yet to buy there album, as I am trying to do a bit more research on them.

But what is the overall opinion of this band here?
Puppet Master is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2006, 10:55 AM   #2
Beowulf

Cool

Puppet Master,

I saw NFD on Redemption TV, and I loved them, so I`ll definately pick up their Cds if I see them.

Here is their Website!!!

NFD
live the gods of yesterday.

Be excellent to one another !!!.
Beowulf is offline   Reply With Quote