Gothic.net News Horror Gothic Lifestyle Fiction Movies Books and Literature Dark TV VIP Horror Professionals Professional Writing Tips Links Gothic Forum

Go Back   Gothic.net Community > Boards > Whining
Register Blogs FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Whining This forum is for general whining. Please post all suicide threats, complaints about significant others, and statements about how unfair school is to this board.

Old 06-30-2010, 08:23 AM   #1
Felreaper

The System...

The system (at least in the US) is so fucked up and unbelievable. Someone told the principal of my school that I told them I wanted to shoot everyone (completely fucking fabricated, mind you) and the next thing i know a cop is at my door. I can understand it up to this part, but once I allowed the cop to search my house and explained that I had never said anything of the sort, he left. The next day I went to the funeral of a friend of mine, and lo and behold, there was another fucking pig and some asshole were waiting for me. They put me in handcuffs and took me to the crisis intervention center where I was interviewed. Well, they question my batshit insane mother who goes on a rant about how I'm like my dad and we all want to go kill ourselves after self-medicating ourselves to the brink (also completely fabricated). Well, at this point it's not looking too good, but I thought that I may be able to fix my case. Wrong. I got sent to a psych hospital and it took me nearly a week to get a hold of a 72-hour notification of leave. The psych hospital had no case to keep me so I was let out (into the oh so caring arms of my mother). Well, when I finally got out, I discovered that the school had completely expelled me and that I was facing a charge of Terroristic Threats. This was a few months ago, in the meantime I have been working on passing the year and trying not to become a spiteful recluse.

tl;dr?
I fucking hate the system and everyone involved with it.
Felreaper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2010, 08:48 AM   #2
Anarasha

VIVA LE REVOLUTION!!!
The problem is not the system, it's your friends and your mother.
Anarasha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2010, 08:50 AM   #3
Felreaper

A system shouldn't allow for such bullshit to even occur.
Old 06-30-2010, 12:00 PM   #4
Solumina

Sounds more like you don't understand the system and don't know how to protect yourself from those who know how to use it.
Live a life evolutionary with me
-Carbon Leaf
Solumina is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2010, 12:10 PM   #5
Ben Lahnger

"Bone digger, bone digger
Dogs in the moonlight
Far away my well-lit door
Mr. Beer Belly, Beer Belly
Get these mutts away from me
You know I don't find this stuff amusing anymore" - Paul Simon

As the poets have mournfully sung,
death takes the innocent young,
the rolling in money,
the screamingly funny,
and those who are very well hung.

Your days are numbered - 26,280 per person on average - 2,000,000,000 heartbeats ... tick, tick, tick
Ben Lahnger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2010, 01:01 PM   #6
Angelic Dissonance

Something similar happened to me in 8th grade, albeit with knives. I've endured ALL kinds of that shit. Luckily, I'm rather popular. It does kind of suck, though, that the rent-a-cops know me by a first-name basis.

It was worst in 6th grade. People refused to talk to me because I was going to "blow up the school", "shoot everyone", or "talk to demons" and "cast spells" on them. WTF did they get that from!? It was because I always wore a black jacket!? At least the Insane Two-Two Boyz would talk! Thank God for Mexicans!
I remember this one kid.... we were walking down the hall, and I had a pair of scissors. I was twirling them on my finger, and I looked at this guy, and he got this really evil, perturbed look and first thing he said to the teacher, "Hey! He threatened to stab me!" "WHAT?! No, I didn't!" I had a hard time convincing her.
Luckily, most of my teachers never paid any attention to this sort of thing. I was a sweet kid. I still am--just in a half-grown Man/Child way. But, I've picked up a lot of attitudes, and sorted them out, over the years. That, and my impeccable fashion sense, is why I'm so popular now.

The best revenge against society is to become a god, and I, literally, have had other high-school students try to worship me. As for the system.... Fuck the system. It always did me. The 8th grade fiasco, with the knives, was actually an accident. But, it happens. I didn't remember they were there.... it was only coincidencce that my locker was searched. The notoriety, of course only fueled the other students' fascination with me. I guess it was worth it, in that aspect...

Just push on past it, and befreind a teacher or something, get a counselor... there's got to be some way to fix this. Have you confronted your mother? Explained yourself to her, and what you think of her? Mine kicked me out.... but she's got more problems then I've ever had(I hope it doesn't kill her! I mean, Good God!!!), and I've sure had some. I've BEEN a spiteful recluse... but, if you don't accomplish anything during that period, it's just that much more of your life wasted. And, it only serves to fuel the suspicions and stereotypes surrounding you. Try not to give them ammo!

You need to get out more, dude. Go find some action. Or, pick up computer skillz and use that to gain something of worth. Either way, if you're suffucating under the arms of your 'Oh-so-caring Mother', you need a break. I found mine in music, and getting out to the mall, just to walk around... I never knew what I would find on the way. It was two miles or so. Are there any abandoned spots or storm drains near where you live? You need a place to hang out. That, and somebody to hang out with.

Sorry for the rant, my sympathies. This kind of bull-shit is exactly what has earned me 'Distinguished' on more than one essay. Spoon-feed them their own fucked-up system! At least getting on top earns you some kind of revenge.
No matter what, I feel this, dude. I've been through it.

Angelic Dissonance is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2010, 04:46 PM   #7
Alan

Angelic Dissonance is the biggest piece of shit I have met in quite a while. I'm just grateful I don't know him in person.
real classy
Alan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2010, 05:19 PM   #8
Angelic Dissonance

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alan View Post
Alan is the biggest piece of shit I have met in quite a while. I'm just grateful I don't know him in person.
You haven't met me. I'm grateful.
Angelic Dissonance is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2010, 05:35 PM   #9
HumanePain

Location: the concrete and steel beehive of Southern California
Wait a minute: you are presumed guilty and expelled without even the benefit of a lie detector test? Get a lawyer and sue their ass.

HumanePain is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2010, 03:51 AM   #10
Felreaper

Quote:
Originally Posted by HumanePain View Post
Wait a minute: you are presumed guilty and expelled without even the benefit of a lie detector test? Get a lawyer and sue their ass.
Oh how I wish I could, but the only person who has even mentioned it was my father, who is a spineless asshole and probably won't do anything about it.
Old 07-20-2010, 07:20 AM   #11
Underwater Ophelia

First of all, you can absolutely hire a lawyer under 18.
Second, you SHOULD hire a lawyer, because you will almost definitely win this case.
Underwater Ophelia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2010, 07:35 AM   #12
Tam Li Hua

I have to agree about the lawyer; this is a blatant violation of rights.

Unless there's more to the story you aren't telling...? [It's so hard to tell on t3h Internetz.]
Old 07-20-2010, 11:03 AM   #13
Anarasha

I must agree with all the above. Sue them to death.
Old 07-21-2010, 02:56 PM   #14
Breathless Horror

If I'm not mistaken, if you sue for something like that and win, don't they have to pay your legal fees as well?

A prank a day keeps the dog leash away - Jello Biafra

I want your skulls! I NEED your skulls! - Misfits
Breathless Horror is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2010, 04:32 PM   #15
Anarasha

Yeah, they do. And pay a considerable amount for mental pain.