Gothic.net News Horror Gothic Lifestyle Fiction Movies Books and Literature Dark TV VIP Horror Professionals Professional Writing Tips Links Gothic Forum

Go Back   Gothic.net Community > Boards > General
Register Blogs FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

General General questions and meet 'n greet and welcome!

Old 01-23-2006, 04:33 PM   #51
cannibalnuns

*keeps Dramatically in his own personal vocabulary all the same*
Firmness in enduring and exertion is a character I always wish to possess. I have always despised the whining yelp of complaint and cowardly resolve.- Robert Burns
cannibalnuns is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2006, 05:31 PM   #52
Draygorn

Quote:
Originally Posted by swt&inc angel??
Ok so lastnight this guy tells me im a guy traped in a girls body ( it was a copliment from him) but I just want to know do you like a girl who acts more like a guy? One who'd rather see blood and gore than chic flicks, one who after they breakup say well I got what I wanted out of that relationship so it wasnt a complete waste but why the heck cant they let it go, or someone who stays hooked till the next person that they fallen in love with comes around.
I like women, period, whether they're tom-boyish or "girlie". Every straight guy has his own personal preference when it comes to women. I tend to be less picky about how women act. As long as we click mentally, emotionally and/or spiritually I could care less if she's "lady-like" or a tomboy.
Draygorn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2006, 08:38 PM   #53
swt&inc angel??

But what normally does a girl have to have to click with you, intellegence...?
swt&inc angel?? is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2006, 10:50 PM   #54
swt&inc angel??

Hehe. I need a little more than just a good body.
Old 01-24-2006, 01:46 AM   #55
TheKorovaMilkbar

Quote:
Originally Posted by swt&inc angel??
Ok now im in love dont take her! Take ME please!
Teehee. Well she's taken anyways, so sure.

And on the point you made. It's not possible for anyone to change dramatically. This is the worst part about relationships today. People TRYING to change for other people. And it may work... at first.

Here's the thing. Instead of trying to create the perfect mate from the mate that you have, which is impossible, people should instead accept, if not embrace, the flaws their mate might have. They should think of said flaws as humorous quirks (given the circumstances of course) that make that person unique, instead of thinking of them as negative things.

As much as I hate to admit it as well, a lot of relationships start based on looks. So I should start working out again.
Old 01-24-2006, 02:19 AM   #56
swt&inc angel??

I dont know I think your pretty cute. How much do you bench? I have to admit that I did make my ex change but it was to make him a better person and it wasnt his personality so much. Like I made him quit selling/doing drugs, made him quit telling everyone other peoples private details in life before one of our not so good friends killed him for getting them arrested, and I made him start to get up in the mornings to get a real job. I took him off the streets and cleaned him up made his dad proud of him and now that we broke up he not only started back up but now hes into herowin (spelling). When I met him he was only on coke. I know only right well herowin is like two or three steps up from coke thats alot to jump to (in a week and a half I think.)
Old 01-24-2006, 02:31 AM   #57
TheKorovaMilkbar

LOL. I haven't been asked that since high school, besides, how do you know how I look? When I was working out (keep in mind that I am a short 5' 7", well 5'8" nowadays) I believe my max was 155 at the bench and 90 on the curl. I can push a 8000 lb can on wheels like no other though (praises "club" UPS).

On a more serious note, good for you for trying to change your boyfriend in that way, and succeeding for a while. My best friend had that kind of problem for years, and would change for his girlfriends, but would always go back to doing it when they broke up. I couldn't stop him despite my hard efforts. Nowadays he only does MJ every once in a while, but that took a massive effort on my part and his. He just finally grew up I think is a big part of it.
Old 01-24-2006, 02:42 AM   #58
swt&inc angel??

I looked at your profile Im not going to lie to you if you didnt look good Id say well you look ok but I like my men with more muscle. As for me asking about the benchpressing it was too keep up a conversation and why not ask I have no standerds when it comes to benching all I know is that you could bench me very easily then. Unfortunatly with my ex my efforts not only didnt work in the long run but he changed dealers and uped what he was taking, so now I have know way of knowing if hes going to od. Atleast with the last dealer I know he wouldnt have been able to get enough to od. What upsets me the most is his dad already had a heart attack and if he finds out my ex is using again it just might kill him and I actually liked his dad. Not many parents nowadays gives a shit about their kids exspecally after they move out nor do the care about their kids girlfriends for the simple fact that their people too.
Old 01-24-2006, 02:56 AM   #59
TheKorovaMilkbar

That's your choice hon. Nothing wrong with looking for a little more dominant person. I myself look for (but am not limited to) an equal, in strength and intelligence. But those are rare cases it seems.

What happened to your boyfriend happens all the time all over. When your bf felt emotionally weak after you guys broke up he went back to doing the drugs because he quit them for you. What he needs to realize is that he should quit them for himself. That is the only way he would stay off of them even if you guys broke up. And the fact that he went back to drugs even harder than before is also expected. The higher you lift them from their curse, the harder they are going to fall into it.

Don't worry about it if you can help it. He has to do this on his own, and there's not much you can do for him. It's all a matter of his own strength, not someone else's who someday might just not be there. It's really out of your hands. The more you try to help, the more likely he might just go back to doing it.
Old 01-24-2006, 03:03 AM   #60
swt&inc angel??

Saying I like my men more muscular has no base on dominence but I do seem to feel more safe if im dating someone who is strong. Then again most of my friends have been r***d and I dont eant that to happen to me so I think the fact that I feel more safe has to do with that. Though I do feel safe when I have my double edged switch blade in my hand, but those are really drastic measures. One of the biggest reasons I never really got in trouble is because I do know one or two people who claim to have been r***d by cops dont know if they were telling the truth or not but people abuse power all the time and Im scared of cops because of that.
Old 01-24-2006, 03:40 AM   #61
Blushing Heliophobe

Actually, I am one that prefers medium built short men. Short as in, about eye level with me. I have found that shorter men (those without a Napoleon complex) usually tend to base their opinons on others more on spirit and less on size. Most bigger guys that I have known always had a bit of an attitude that size is everything. Which isn't attractive to me.

I am very attracted to the 'short and scrappy' type! Plus, for reasons unknown to myself, I just really like looking my man in the eye.
Blushing Heliophobe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2006, 09:13 AM   #62
swt&inc angel??

Well how tall are you? Do you consider brown eyes to be sexy? I dont normally but I met this really hot guy and he actually had the sexest brown eyes.
Old 01-25-2006, 09:57 PM   #63
TheKorovaMilkbar

Sorry to point this out angel, but a couple of the people I know who have been r***ed, were ***** by their muscular bf.
Old 01-26-2006, 10:22 AM   #64
Manimal

Quote:
Originally Posted by Empty_Purple_Stars
Nah..

You sounded like a woman who can appreciate a Man's more err Positive attributes...

Besides, who says it isn't okay to like a Man for simply his Cock or Sexual Ability?

I mean really, lets just burn that Double Standard right now..

*Grabs Kerosene Can & Match*

Who's with me?

hey wait a minute... I'm not intellectual... I'm not great at being sensitive... someone recently dubbed me the sex warrior... hmmmm...

What exactly are you trying to say there, sweetie?
Manimal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2006, 10:34 AM   #65
WolfMoon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Santarea
a great set of boobs.

oh.

I mean, yeah, intelligence.
Hey, I've got a great set of 'intelligence'!

*wink-wink*

Manimal, I think she's trying to say she wants more of 'Manimal's Cock Soup'.

WolfMoon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2006, 01:02 PM   #66
swt&inc angel??

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheKorovaMilkbar
Sorry to point this out angel, but a couple of the people I know who have been r***ed, were ***** by their muscular bf.
I am aware of this, but I cannot fear being with that which I desire or Ill die alone and scared. Most men will always be stronger than me. I personally hate to have to admit this, but its true guys normally have more upper body strength. Guys work out and do the more physical work, normally. R*** its self does not scare me its the pain and the worries that get me. I'm not sure how to explain it. Basically date r*** would both scare and excite me. So long as it had been one of my boyfriends. Then again I'm used to it. My last bf was like that. He did not give me a choice till I agreed to doing what he wanted.
Old 01-26-2006, 01:22 PM   #67
Manimal

I grow weary of trying to translate your posts... especially when I don't like the content of translation.
Manimal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2006, 01:30 PM   #68
A Morbid Happiness

Me? I'd rather a more,, rougher kinda girl. Into core and strong, someone I can lean against. I'm the more femm kinda girl so I prefer my more.. I don't wanna say manly cause butch is just.. meh. I'd have to say lipstick butch.
A Morbid Happiness is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2006, 03:11 PM   #69
Empty_Purple_Stars

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xnguela
Morbid Happiness: Welcome to Gothic.net. Please proceed to the thread entitled "Introduce Yourself Here". Introduce yourself. Don't forget to read "For The Newbies". It's important.

These are just general protocol things when joining a forum. If you didn't know, now you do.
Oh but she already started her own personal Intro thread:
------------------------------------------------------------------------
I'm new, so be nice damn it.
Hey.
Well, I'm new as ya'll read. Just drop a pst or say hi, I'm always looking for new people to bug. =^^= Oh, I'm Morgan. I guess I should add that.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------
Check out my delete message..

Which part of " DO NOT START YOUR OWN PERSONAL INTRO THREAD " is confusing???

*sporks eyeballs*
Empty_Purple_Stars is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2006, 09:29 PM   #70
Sanctus Dei

Quote:
Originally Posted by A Morbid Happiness
Me? I'd rather a more,, rougher kinda girl. Into core and strong, someone I can lean against. I'm the more femm kinda girl so I prefer my more.. I don't wanna say manly cause butch is just.. meh. I'd have to say lipstick butch.

Only four posts and you already suck. Congratulations.

Quote:
Originally Posted by swt&inc angel

I am aware of this, but I cannot fear being with that which I desire or Ill die alone and scared. Most men will always be stronger than me. I personally hate to have to admit this, but its true guys normally have more upper body strength. Guys work out and do the more physical work, normally. R*** its self does not scare me its the pain and the worries that get me. I'm not sure how to explain it. Basically date r*** would both scare and excite me. So long as it had been one of my boyfriends. Then again I'm used to it. My last bf was like that. He did not give me a choice till I agreed to doing what he wanted.
Could you maybe bury this subject? I'm not sure about anyone else but I'm rather displeased with your lax reactions to the topic.... If I have to continue to see the word "r***" exploited in such a juvenile manor, I may be sliding my cursor over that "ignore" button until you learn to respect the topic and those who are truly victims. Now fucking stop it.
Your blatant disregard and lack of respect for the members here pisses me off. You think that just because Sanctus likes you for some reason(?) , that you can act like a bastard and get absolutely no comeuppance? Fuck you dickwad!

-Never mistake my tolerance for fucking approval.... never.
Sanctus Dei is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2006, 01:35 PM   #71
swt&inc angel??

OK I will stay away from those topics from now on but please remember this. I have been molested and I am a victim of date r***. Its just not that big of a deal for me because I do like it rough, and Id already slept with him before.
I hope that doesn't sound like I'm being a bitch. I mean no offense and because you have been insulted by the fact that I speak about it. I will not reply to a thread that says something about it. Please do not take offense to this post.
Old 01-27-2006, 01:51 PM   #72
cannibalnuns

I am sure none is taken but you are being simply asinine now. And "****" is a big deal even if you "like it rough." It is a touchy subject and even I can't stand that word used so often. Also if it happened to me I certainly would not be talking about it to people I did not really know. It was just simply asinine and by leaving this topic in the bone yard, a simple sorry would have sufficed I think. -tip toes through minefield-

Another topic.....

When women fart in pantyhose do their ankles swell?
Firmness in enduring and exertion is a character I always wish to possess. I have always despised the whining yelp of complaint and cowardly resolve.- Robert Burns
Old 01-27-2006, 01:55 PM   #73
Wise Child

And why do guys watch TV with their hand down their pants? Come on, guys, it's not like it's going anywhere.

A dream is just a nightmare with lipstick ~ Toni Morrison
Wise Child is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2006, 02:01 PM   #74
cannibalnuns

You never know, it just might. Strong arm of the law, keep it in check of course. But i can say I never do that like Al Bundy.
Old 01-27-2006, 02:50 PM   #75
Ben Lahnger

I don't do that ... but I am curious about the pantyhose and ankles thing!
To be honest, this thread is kinda all played out. We're a bit afield from the vague, difficult-to-understand original question, and that most recent series of posts was very disturbing.

Nobody here thinks being sexually violated against your will is "just not that big of a deal." That statement was guaranteed to offend just about everyone here. Drop it ... drop it NOW!
You know, I never understood all the brothers who seem to have to hold it when they walk around, either. Me, I always get embarassed when I see athletes scratch themselves.

As the poets have mournfully sung,
death takes the innocent young,
the rolling in money,
the screamingly funny,
and those who are very well hung.

Your days are numbered - 26,280 per person on average - 2,000,000,000 heartbeats ... tick, tick, tick
Ben Lahnger is offline   Reply With Quote