Gothic.net News Horror Gothic Lifestyle Fiction Movies Books and Literature Dark TV VIP Horror Professionals Professional Writing Tips Links Gothic Forum

Go Back   Gothic.net Community > Boards > General
Register Blogs FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

General General questions and meet 'n greet and welcome!

Old 10-25-2008, 08:10 PM   #1926
MegearaErotica

Basks in afterglow of wild tea party orgy with ^.
EDIT: Damn you type fast Noctune! Cuddles!
Oh, but you can't expect to wield supreme executive power just because some watery tart threw a sword at you. If I went 'round sayin' I was Emperor, just because some moistened bint lobbed a scimitar at me, they'd put me away.
-Monty Python and the Holy Grail
MegearaErotica is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2008, 08:12 PM   #1927
DementiaNocturne

Hehe. :3 *fucks all wearing a masquerade mask*

"Mmm-hmm. Hm. Yeah? Mm-hmm. WELL FUCK YOU, MR BEAR!!! YOU SPEAK LIES!!! LIIIIES!!! Stuffed with pure venom, you vile, lint-infested bastard!! How many more, like you, are there!! How many more?!!! You can't even imagine the things I've endured!! And always at the hands of shit like you!!! YOU DON'T KNOW THE TRUTH!!! *stabs Shmee repeatedly*" ~ Kudos to whoever knows. :3
DementiaNocturne is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2008, 08:13 PM   #1928
MegearaErotica

Ooh! Kinky.
Oh, but you can't expect to wield supreme executive power just because some watery tart threw a sword at you. If I went 'round sayin' I was Emperor, just because some moistened bint lobbed a scimitar at me, they'd put me away.
Old 10-25-2008, 08:14 PM   #1929
DementiaNocturne

Tehe. :] I wonder how dead_dreams responds to being fucked by me. :o Baha!

"Mmm-hmm. Hm. Yeah? Mm-hmm. WELL FUCK YOU, MR BEAR!!! YOU SPEAK LIES!!! LIIIIES!!! Stuffed with pure venom, you vile, lint-infested bastard!! How many more, like you, are there!! How many more?!!! You can't even imagine the things I've endured!! And always at the hands of shit like you!!! YOU DON'T KNOW THE TRUTH!!! *stabs Shmee repeatedly*" ~ Kudos to whoever knows. :3
Old 10-25-2008, 08:15 PM   #1930
MegearaErotica

Rofl while being fucked. I suppose that would be tingly...

Screws ^.
Old 10-25-2008, 08:19 PM   #1931
DementiaNocturne

Yay! *shags*

Old 10-25-2008, 08:22 PM   #1932
MegearaErotica

Brings the rest of participants back and has a big groupfuck! Continues riding nocturne... Would you really still be going at this point?
Old 10-25-2008, 08:25 PM   #1933
DementiaNocturne

I don't see why not, but I might have to take a submissive role soon. xD

Old 10-25-2008, 08:28 PM   #1934
MegearaErotica

Can I bring out the handcuffs yet? They're on my nightstand.
Old 10-25-2008, 08:30 PM   #1935
DementiaNocturne

I like handcuffs! :3 *exposes wrists*

Old 10-25-2008, 08:32 PM   #1936
MegearaErotica

Handcuffs Donni and begins licking down his chest... slowly.
Old 10-25-2008, 08:38 PM   #1937
Solumina

gets out crop, this is turning into the best tea party ever
Live a life evolutionary with me
-Carbon Leaf
Solumina is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2008, 08:39 PM   #1938
DementiaNocturne

Oh my! :$

*arches*

Old 10-25-2008, 08:44 PM   #1939
MegearaErotica

Nibbles Donni as Solumnia joins in.
Old 10-25-2008, 08:46 PM   #1940
DementiaNocturne

*bites lip and signals with eyes to push me into the wall*

Old 10-25-2008, 08:50 PM   #1941
MegearaErotica

Pushes into wall and falls to knees... I think you know where this is going.
Old 10-25-2008, 08:52 PM   #1942
DementiaNocturne

*whimpers happily and arches back*

Are we being naughty? ;3

Old 10-25-2008, 08:58 PM   #1943
MegearaErotica

Not really, but I can be if you want me to. Mmmm.
Continues ministations on Nocturne.
Old 10-25-2008, 09:00 PM   #1944
DementiaNocturne

Tehe! *bites lip and runs fingers through Meggie's hair*

I wonder where everyone went? :3

Old 10-25-2008, 09:02 PM   #1945
MegearaErotica

Probably to take a cold shower. This is making me hot so I figure why shouldn't they be?
Old 10-25-2008, 09:03 PM   #1946
DementiaNocturne

Indeed! ;D *pulls on your hair*

Old 10-25-2008, 09:04 PM   #1947
dead_dreams

I'm here. What do you mean "where did everyone go"?
Old 10-25-2008, 09:05 PM   #1948
DementiaNocturne

Well, you didn't make it evident you were here!

*makes out*

Old 10-25-2008, 09:07 PM   #1949
dead_dreams

Threesome with Dementia and Erotica
Old 10-25-2008, 09:08 PM   #1950
MegearaErotica

Wow, I'm pressed between two people and still blowing Donni. This is great.