Gothic.net News Horror Gothic Lifestyle Fiction Movies Books and Literature Dark TV VIP Horror Professionals Professional Writing Tips Links Gothic Forum

Go Back   Gothic.net Community > Boards > Introductions
Register Blogs FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Introductions This is a forum for members (new and old) to introduce themselves and get to know each other. Start a new thread and introduce yourself. Tell us a little about what you like and what you are into and such.

Old 08-06-2022, 08:08 PM   #1
birdteeth

hi, i'm birdteeth

hey! i'm a newbie to this forum (obviously since i'm writing this....) and i wanted to do my introduction.

i am in the united states and am a female. i enjoy music, art, horror films and books and on occasion video games. i really enjoy gothic metal (reason for me to be on this forum i suppose) and i love to find new bands to listen to.

i'm not sure what more to say about myself but i love to chat with new people and i'm excited to do that more via this site!
birdteeth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2022, 09:40 AM   #2
shadowynne

Hello my dear, and welcome to our somewhat derelict forum.
There is an intro questionnaire pinned in this topic if you wish to divulge more about yourself.

I'm shad, I've been here a while, I drop in every year or so to give g.net a kick to see if it is still alive.
Feel free to ask any questions.
shadowynne is offline   Reply With Quote