Gothic.net News Horror Gothic Lifestyle Fiction Movies Books and Literature Dark TV VIP Horror Professionals Professional Writing Tips Links Gothic Forum

Go Back   Gothic.net Community > Boards > Whining
Register Blogs FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Whining This forum is for general whining. Please post all suicide threats, complaints about significant others, and statements about how unfair school is to this board.

View Poll Results: ...
.. 0 0%
... 0 0%
Voters: 0. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 10-10-2004, 04:51 PM   #151
gingerbreadwench

Awwww, thanks Teapot. That was quite encouraging. I've got the machete, but I'm out of chocolate chip cookies. Will peanut butter do? I know it's not quite the same, but at least it's better than Oreos...
Old 10-10-2004, 04:53 PM   #152
TeapotScar

Quote:
Originally Posted by gingerbreadwench
Awwww, thanks Teapot. That was quite encouraging. I've got the machete, but I'm out of chocolate chip cookies. Will peanut butter do? I know it's not quite the same, but at least it's better than Oreos...
I just don't know GBW... is it chunky or smooth?
Old 10-10-2004, 05:11 PM   #153
punkirony

And this day did in fact arrive. The day that Jessie will accept the muzzle that was handed to her. Give up? Shut up? *pondering*

Still pondering.

:evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil:
Old 10-10-2004, 05:16 PM   #154
ohthefuckwell

sadderstar:

i'm not going to tell you whether you're right or wrong, but i will tell you this:

don't make someone a priority if they only treat you like an option.

it took me many years to learn that. i think i'm finally getting the hang of it.
Old 10-10-2004, 06:13 PM   #155
Draconican

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sadderstar
I don't know if there is a "My boyfriend is an ass hole" thread, but I figured that here was just as good a place as such a thread rant about a "My boyfriend is an ass hole" thing. And maybe I'm over reacting to it because my dad was abusive and things, not even bad things sometimes, make warning bells go off in my head. And maybe I'm not over reacting, maybe I'm right.

First things first though, he is a year and a half younger than myself, which puts him at 16 and right now, that age difference may be small in years but huge cognitively speaking, especially since he has had a very normal, encouraging homelife thus far. But anyway, I'm ranting because my boyfriend is, at the moment of my writing this, at another girls house watching a movie with her. Of course he's known this girl for...two years? And I've known her for a year or so. Mostly, I like her and am not worried about my boyfriend hanging out with her. But, that still doesn't make what he's doing entirely okay becuase....he's not only being disrespectful by doing this (because, well, it's another girl, even if he trusts her and I have no troubles with her, it still doesnt make it okay) but also placing a double standard into the relationship. It's not okay for me to go hang out with my guy friends like that and on the few occaisions my female friend, that I've known for seven years, has asked me to go drinking with her, said boyfriend forbade me from going, even as a designated driver. Yet, for some reason, I'm supposed to be okay with him driving around in the middle of the night with said girl, getting high, and then him going to her house to watch movies.

Now, either he is a) very very bad at cheating, b)a boyfriend that lacks regard or empathy for my feelings, c) just a plain ol' bad boyfriend, or d) incredibly rude and naive.

And this isn't the frist time these things have caused problems. Not only does he not take me anywhere (And I don't mean out to dinner or anything, though that is rare anyway, I'm talking about little get togethers and stuff), he also doesn't keep the plans he makes with me. For example, once we had decided to go fishing. I hired a babysitter to watch my siblings with money I couldn't really afford to spend on a babysitter, got out poles and made sure they were in working order. I got everything ready and when I got there, he was still in bed and said "I'm too tired baby, let's go fishing some other time."

Dunno. maybe I'm just over reacting a little...maybe not. But either way, his lack of regard for my feelings makes me wonder about the worth while of this relationship.
Two words for ya, hun:

DUMP HIM

Not letting you go to a friend's house immediately lets you know this IS NOT A GOOD RELATIONSHIP. I suggest you dump him immediately. Guys like that are trouble. Control-freaks = bad. Especially when you get married....

I had a boyfriend like that. I ended up finding him fingering a girl during lunch. Believe me, would you rather have him pissed at you for dumping him now than later when you find him banging some chick?
Old 10-11-2004, 02:26 PM   #156
Sadderstar

Thank you for the advice. And if it makes you feel any better, I made him cry.
Old 10-11-2004, 02:50 PM   #157
MrMaelstrom

Quote:
Thank you for the advice. And if it makes you feel any better, I made him cry.
It is you who must feel better, not us.

"my boyfriend is, at the moment of my writing this, at another girls house watching a movie with her.
I like her and am not worried about my boyfriend hanging out with her. But, that still doesn't make what he's doing entirely okay becuase....he's not only being disrespectful by doing this (because, well, it's another girl, even if he trusts her and I have no troubles with her, it still doesnt make it okay)"

Are you sure about that?

"...but also placing a double standard into the relationship."

This is the point where you began being right.
Old 10-11-2004, 04:10 PM   #158
Maimy

Sadder, I will not tell you what to do as others have done. My advice is yours to ignore. But take it for what it is worth: Experience can speak intelligently.

You have to decide what you will and will not accept. Choose your black-and-white in that area.

Then you have to decide what is negotiable. Often, what some might label 'control freak' behavior is just ignorance painted in selfish pigments. If you think it's worth it, you can attempt remonstration - negotiation.

If it doesn't fall on deaf ears, you might do both yourself and your love unit a favor - and he might grow.

If it does, you can file the relationship away in the 'not accepting this shit' file.

But you have to have your standards in place BEFORE you get into ... or OUT OF ... any relationship.
Old 10-13-2004, 06:56 PM   #159
OmmadDawn

What it means for boys

Quote:
Dunno. maybe I'm just over reacting a little...maybe not. But either way, his lack of regard for my feelings makes me wonder about the worth while of this relationship.
What you are missing in this is that when someone really has feelings for you he is unable to do the things you describe him doing. Ergo, he does not.

Keep in mind that neither you nor he can force him to have feelings he doesn't have.

What are you getting out of that relationship, again? I must have missed something.

Old 10-13-2004, 09:24 PM   #160
SuicideJade

Quote:
I don't know if there is a "My boyfriend is an ass hole" thread, but I figured that here was just as good a place as such a thread rant about a "My boyfriend is an ass hole" thing. And maybe I'm over reacting to it because my dad was abusive and things, not even bad things sometimes, make warning bells go off in my head. And maybe I'm not over reacting, maybe I'm right.

First things first though, he is a year and a half younger than myself, which puts him at 16 and right now, that age difference may be small in years but huge cognitively speaking, especially since he has had a very normal, encouraging homelife thus far. But anyway, I'm ranting because my boyfriend is, at the moment of my writing this, at another girls house watching a movie with her. Of course he's known this girl for...two years? And I've known her for a year or so. Mostly, I like her and am not worried about my boyfriend hanging out with her. But, that still doesn't make what he's doing entirely okay becuase....he's not only being disrespectful by doing this (because, well, it's another girl, even if he trusts her and I have no troubles with her, it still doesnt make it okay) but also placing a double standard into the relationship. It's not okay for me to go hang out with my guy friends like that and on the few occaisions my female friend, that I've known for seven years, has asked me to go drinking with her, said boyfriend forbade me from going, even as a designated driver. Yet, for some reason, I'm supposed to be okay with him driving around in the middle of the night with said girl, getting high, and then him going to her house to watch movies.

Now, either he is a) very very bad at cheating, b)a boyfriend that lacks regard or empathy for my feelings, c) just a plain ol' bad boyfriend, or d) incredibly rude and naive.

And this isn't the frist time these things have caused problems. Not only does he not take me anywhere (And I don't mean out to dinner or anything, though that is rare anyway, I'm talking about little get togethers and stuff), he also doesn't keep the plans he makes with me. For example, once we had decided to go fishing. I hired a babysitter to watch my siblings with money I couldn't really afford to spend on a babysitter, got out poles and made sure they were in working order. I got everything ready and when I got there, he was still in bed and said "I'm too tired baby, let's go fishing some other time."

Sadderstar.. the only thing you can do isdecide how much this means to you.. have a talk with him and if things don't change in a reasonable amount of time, call it quits..
i know what you're going through, i'm in the exact situation myself.. except i'm older and should know better..
give yourself time to figuer it out.. then make a decision.. no matter what happens it's for a reason
Old 10-14-2004, 11:06 AM   #161
Sadderstar

It's been a few days...and only just today have I been back to read what everyone has said. There has been a lot of thought about this whole business and a look back at the past 8 months of the relationship. I was very angry and very hurt at the time of both posts here. Getting angry and not seeing the whole situation becuase of lack of communication can happen to anyone, especially if both parties are a little insecure and a lot too young. I feel a little foolish now that I look back at it.

He and I love each other a lot, despite this recent trouble between us. My initial reaction was to be rid of him because I'm afraid of being what my mother was and afraid that I was putting myself into the kind of relationship I promised never to put myself in. I saw what it did to my mother and I know the scars it left on my siblings on myself. And, I think, anyone that comes from something unpleasant will get upset if they feel they are being put back into anything remotely like the unpleasant situation. These few events in my relationship pretty much sent off warning bells, yelling at me to do something about it right now. Get rid of it or make it better.

Right now, everything has calmed down and both sides are out in the open. We've come to a decision, but I'm not still not sure about the relationship. I'm going to see how it works for a little while, see if it fixes things, and if it still seems to me that it's something I can't handle, we're going to end it. I realize that most of the problem I have with it is that he's running about with another girl. We're trying to meet in the middle. He repeatively assures me that he loves me and wants to be with me and after looking at it from a different, calmer angle I think it's best that I just see how things go. If he doesn't stray, then I believe I can place trust in him. I have a lot of thinking to do. The warning bells are still going, but I've realized it may be my fears making them go off because, as I said, there is an age difference and a huge difference in background. What is okay to him, and normal to most, seems threatening and scary to me and I've never ever felt the need to do the things he does so it's hard for me to understand.

Learning is a big part of growing.

So, I'm sorry if I seemed rash to you guys. I was angry, hurt, scared, and confused, sorting out too many things at once. And thank you for all the advice, namely from those older and wiser than I (especially maimy).
Old 10-15-2004, 06:50 PM   #162
TeapotScar

Quote:
It's been a few days...and only just today have I been back to read what everyone has said. There has been a lot of thought about this whole business and a look back at the past 8 months of the relationship. I was very angry and very hurt at the time of both posts here. Getting angry and not seeing the whole situation becuase of lack of communication can happen to anyone, especially if both parties are a little insecure and a lot too young. I feel a little foolish now that I look back at it.

He and I love each other a lot, despite this recent trouble between us. My initial reaction was to be rid of him because I'm afraid of being what my mother was and afraid that I was putting myself into the kind of relationship I promised never to put myself in. I saw what it did to my mother and I know the scars it left on my siblings on myself. And, I think, anyone that comes from something unpleasant will get upset if they feel they are being put back into anything remotely like the unpleasant situation. These few events in my relationship pretty much sent off warning bells, yelling at me to do something about it right now. Get rid of it or make it better.

Right now, everything has calmed down and both sides are out in the open. We've come to a decision, but I'm not still not sure about the relationship. I'm going to see how it works for a little while, see if it fixes things, and if it still seems to me that it's something I can't handle, we're going to end it. I realize that most of the problem I have with it is that he's running about with another girl. We're trying to meet in the middle. He repeatively assures me that he loves me and wants to be with me and after looking at it from a different, calmer angle I think it's best that I just see how things go. If he doesn't stray, then I believe I can place trust in him. I have a lot of thinking to do. The warning bells are still going, but I've realized it may be my fears making them go off because, as I said, there is an age difference and a huge difference in background. What is okay to him, and normal to most, seems threatening and scary to me and I've never ever felt the need to do the things he does so it's hard for me to understand.

Learning is a big part of growing.

So, I'm sorry if I seemed rash to you guys. I was angry, hurt, scared, and confused, sorting out too many things at once. And thank you for all the advice, namely from those older and wiser than I (especially maimy).
Sounds like you're doing okay with this issue, or better, at least. I just want to make sure you keep this relationship in perspective. You're 17, he's 16... you're both ridiculously young. Relationships don't tend to last at this age. There's always so much uncertainty and caution, but what for? Sorry to be pessimistic...but make just make sure you don't worry yourself into a tizzy, because everything will be okay.

-Add me on myspace, because I'm pretty sure I've tried to add you! http://www.myspace.com/fermeztesyeux
Old 10-26-2004, 01:54 AM   #163
SuicideJade

I have come to the conclusion that it's not meant for me to be happy in my romantic relationships..
My love life is looking more and more like a cosmic joke these days..
I think i'll just give up trying.. in the past 3 years i have been cheated on , lied to and used more than Hillary Clinton..
Somebody forgot to tell me that in this life i am a second class citizen not because of my actions or education or finances, but because of the way i look..
they forgot to tell me that my weekends were to be spent by a phone waiting for lame excuses on why he's out late again, or spent in places where i feel like i don't exist..
They for got to tell me that in this lifetime that the only place i'm allowed to go is down.. up is reserved for everybody else..
Love is no longer a many splendoured thing.. it's just another lie like happiness and the american dream..
Old 10-26-2004, 02:52 AM   #164
ohthefuckwell

damn, jade. wish there were some magic words i could say to you to make everything better.

but it seems i'm all out of magic these days.

i will say if you ever wanna just vent, i'll be more than happy to lend an ear.

*hugs*
Old 10-26-2004, 04:34 PM   #165
AlKilyu

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuicideJade
I have come to the conclusion that it's not meant for me to be happy in my romantic relationships..
My love life is looking more and more like a cosmic joke these days..
I think i'll just give up trying.. in the past 3 years i have been cheated on , lied to and used more than Hillary Clinton..
Somebody forgot to tell me that in this life i am a second class citizen not because of my actions or education or finances, but because of the way i look..
they forgot to tell me that my weekends were to be spent by a phone waiting for lame excuses on why he's out late again, or spent in places where i feel like i don't exist..
They for got to tell me that in this lifetime that the only place i'm allowed to go is down.. up is reserved for everybody else..
Love is no longer a many splendoured thing.. it's just another lie like happiness and the american dream..
Your bf is a cock, and you can do better than that scumbag. We fucking dig the hell out of you and anyone that cant see how fucking much you rock isnt worth pissing on.
Old 10-27-2004, 04:45 AM   #166
SuicideJade

thank you OTFW and Al
*your avatar is really creepy at 4 am Al... :shock: *

i'm all out of magic these days too..
i'm mentally drained and it shows by my expanding waistline and steadily becoming pastier complexion..i have went from toasty brown with flipflop tan lines to this icky dead beige colour...
my hair has goone from excellently coiffed *so put by Mr. edible eye*
to living in a ponytail..
and i've developed insomnia wich aids the icky dead beige colour..

if you're out of magic, good thoughts and a prayer will do me fine..
i'm trying my hardest right now to go the way of carnie wilson and al roker and get gastric bypass surgery.. i'm hoping that will end my sudden onset gigantor list of health problems and save my weak screwed together ankle.. also helpind me to remove my icky dead beige colouration..

i'd try to lose it all myself but i don't have that kind of time and my only previous weight loss success involved a LOT of weed and a lot of time to run about like a wild woman..

it's strange to reminisce.. i was once so healthy and maybe even happy..
i've forgotten what either one feels like..

ok.. enough depressingness for today..
i have to put on my clown face for the coming hours...
Old 10-27-2004, 04:59 PM   #167
Maimy

Jade, luv - I'm not sure you are even big enough for gastric bypass. Even if you are: A few things about it experienced by my friend the WalkingBitch, who was not told in advance ...

>>She's had kinks so bad in her intestines that surgery has been considered multiple times.
>>She has lost and broken several teeth.
>>She can't get too thirsty, because she can't drink more than a few ounces at a time.
>>The surgery is extraordinarily life-threatening during, and recuperation is difficult. The re-training of habits is outrageously difficult.
>>The results are incredible - but the excess skin afterward might surprise you more than you expect.
>>You *will* lose your breasts and your ass. That can be shocking for a woman who's had a fair portion in those departments.

I don't really mean to sound like I'm shrieking "NONONO!", but I've seen over three years now how hard this has been for WB, and it takes incredible strength. Also some of the surprises ... I have supported her decision to do this since the beginning (three years or so), but she has expressed doubts given some of the side effects nobody knew about before she had this done.

Part of the problem is its being such a new surgery. They probably didn't even KNOW some of the problems she's had when they performed this procedure on her. And that alone is sort of frightening.

My advice - do TONS of research. Allow nothing without questions. Take no advice (heh) but your own instincts, and trust those more than you usually do. Be brutal both with yourself and your expectations.

And DON'T do this in a depressed state of mind. Right now, it sounds as if you think, "If I were skinny, everything would be better" - and, heaven help me, any doctor who would perform surgery of this nature on a patient who hadn't had counseling to get WELL beyond such issues ... is not a surgeon I'd allow near anyone I loved with a fucking scalpel.
Old 10-27-2004, 07:41 PM   #168
TeapotScar

My mom's in the hospital. She just had a little operation, but she has to stay there three nights and four days. I can't imagine what it must be like to stay in such a place, trapped in such a bed, and actually *not* be able to *walk*.

I'm sure lots of you have been in situations like that, you all seem to have so much life experience.

I'm going to try to visit- but I don't know what to bring her? She's more liberal than I am - she cried when Bush won - and she's not thinking about anything besides this election... (Although she did mention on the phone that she's rooting for the Red Sox- yay Mom)

I don't know- I just reallllly hope, not just for the United States, but also just for her, that Kerry wins.

And I hope she feels well enough to eat soon. And drink water. And walk.

I feel like I'm praying.

-Add me on myspace, because I'm pretty sure I've tried to add you! http://www.myspace.com/fermeztesyeux
Old 10-27-2004, 07:45 PM   #169
ice

I can tell you.
The stay in the hospital always feel like nothing.
I've stayed in a hospital for more than a week twice.
Y'just spend the time sleeping so it seems like the next day you're back home.

Hope she gets better!

"No - it's more like - wow, isn't enlightenment great?" - Doug Henning
Old 10-28-2004, 02:49 AM   #170
SuicideJade

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maimy
Jade, luv - I'm not sure you are even big enough for gastric bypass. Even if you are: A few things about it experienced by my friend the WalkingBitch, who was not told in advance ...

>>She's had kinks so bad in her intestines that surgery has been considered multiple times.
>>She has lost and broken several teeth.
>>She can't get too thirsty, because she can't drink more than a few ounces at a time.
>>The surgery is extraordinarily life-threatening during, and recuperation is difficult. The re-training of habits is outrageously difficult.
>>The results are incredible - but the excess skin afterward might surprise you more than you expect.
>>You *will* lose your breasts and your ass. That can be shocking for a woman who's had a fair portion in those departments.

I don't really mean to sound like I'm shrieking "NONONO!", but I've seen over three years now how hard this has been for WB, and it takes incredible strength. Also some of the surprises ... I have supported her decision to do this since the beginning (three years or so), but she has expressed doubts given some of the side effects nobody knew about before she had this done.

Part of the problem is its being such a new surgery. They probably didn't even KNOW some of the problems she's had when they performed this procedure on her. And that alone is sort of frightening.

My advice - do TONS of research. Allow nothing without questions. Take no advice (heh) but your own instincts, and trust those more than you usually do. Be brutal both with yourself and your expectations.

And DON'T do this in a depressed state of mind. Right now, it sounds as if you think, "If I were skinny, everything would be better" - and, heaven help me, any doctor who would perform surgery of this nature on a patient who hadn't had counseling to get WELL beyond such issues ... is not a surgeon I'd allow near anyone I loved with a fucking scalpel.
hee.. i adore you.. not even sure if i'm big enough..
i assure you dear Maimstresse i am well beyond the limit for this surgery...
i am approximately 200 pounds over weight and in rapidly declining health..
i have an ankle that is screwed together and my orthopedic surgeon told me that if i didn't lose a drastic amount with in 5 years that i would have to have the joint fused.. that was 2.5 years ago..
for a year and a half after i had the surgery to fix my ankle (which was broken, hence all the screws) i could'nt walk.. i still have a hard time with walking distance.. (like going shopping or even working a normal day)
i have been overweight my whole life but in the last 2 and a half years it has spiraled so far out of control that it's shocked me even..
i used to have so much energy you would have confused me with a kindergartener with ADHD.. i danced i sand i ran i moved i hardly sat down and i was still fat.. now i can't
depression and immobility has taken a huge toll on me..
i go through periods of anorexia when i'm happy and i barely eat for days at a time and then when that world crashes down again i binge and it's destroyed me.. i have a hard time breathing, i have sleep apnea, restless leg syndrome.. i'm at serious risk for diabetes..
i wouldn't have even considered such a drastic option had my stepmom not just been through it..
she had a gastric bypass in june and while it's been a sometimes rocky road it's been the greatest thing she could have possibly done..
i don't want to wait till i'm 41 and have to go through all this trying to reclaim the life i've wasted under all this skin.. i am not the person i was even 4 years ago..
i just turned 21 now and this is already hindering me..
i get sick of the looks and comments and assumptions..
don't worry.. i'm researching and keeping up with the doctor and making sure i have my duckies in a row before i do any thing drastic..
if i were skinny a lot of things will be better.. but it's for my sake that i'm majorly concerned.. these fuckers that look down on me can ride a donkey dick for all i care.. i just want to feel better again and not have to sweat and struggle through my day..
and trust me i know about the excess skin .. i am an avid medical show fan.. (Show me the surgery!)
and i'm not worried about my ass i never had much of one anyway..
but the girls.. you had better believe there will be mourning when they dissappear, then some surgeon will be putting them back on!

thank all of you for your concern.. it helps so much to know that somebody gives a damn..
Old 10-28-2004, 10:20 AM   #171
WolfMoon

'Jade,it is a difficult situation,babe.I wish you well and much success.And any jerk-ass that would think cheating on you is acceptable because of your size isn't worth sitting around waiting for.You are a warm living soul who deserves so much better than that.

As far as the gastro,I really don't have an opinion on it.Most of the women in my family are fat and always expected me to be as well,not sorry to disappoint them.

You are worth more than you weight in gold.You are worth more than the money you make.You are worth more than the temporary pleasures to be had on a lonely night.You are worth so much more than these fools that have used you.

If you wanna lose weight for medical reasons,then you have my full support.However if you think you won't find a good man unless you lose weight you are wrong,hun.Love knows no physical shape.

But I won't fault you for thinking 'What the hell does this skinny bitch know?'

:wink:
Old 10-29-2004, 06:31 PM   #172
Jane13

First Rant- I sort of made friends with this normal girl, and she asked me to borrow some jewelry- because she wants to be a goth for Halloween. I didn't know whether or not to be offended, but I knew she didn't mean any harm, so I didn't take it that way. I let her borrow some stuff. I don't call myself a goth except on the internet, but why is it people say things like "I don't mean to offend you, I'm not saying you are a goth...", as though it's something to be ashamed of?
Second rant- There are these two girls in my class that think I'm some kind of satanist because I have a fiery passion to hate my locker. The thing only opens right when the bell rings, especially before math class! My locker is right in front of the math room, but it only opens when the bell rings. On monday the teacher re-assigned the seating chart, and now I sit by two girls that don't even know me.

On Thurseday "There is a hex upon my locker! IF the opportunity should arise, I would not hesitate to cast it into the fiery depths of Hell!"

Today " ARG!! My locker is doomed to Dante's ninth layer- reserved for BETRAYERS! MY cursed locker shall perish for its insolence!"

Girl-in-fron-of-me "Mr.Perry! I wanna seat change! Dis bummy clown be talkin' on Satan every day. She be a stray sheep."

What is this about? I just can't express all of my emotions with the words "bummy" and "clown"!
"There's straw in his brains and his clothing is stained with mice and small newts and the perfectly maimed. Don't look under his hood in the place where he stood or you'll find yourself running from the rook in the wood."
-Cinema Strange
Old 10-30-2004, 01:31 AM   #173
SuicideJade

Quote:
Originally Posted by WolfMoon
'Jade,it is a difficult situation,babe.I wish you well and much success.And any jerk-ass that would think cheating on you is acceptable because of your size isn't worth sitting around waiting for.You are a warm living soul who deserves so much better than that.

As far as the gastro,I really don't have an opinion on it.Most of the women in my family are fat and always expected me to be as well,not sorry to disappoint them.

You are worth more than you weight in gold.You are worth more than the money you make.You are worth more than the temporary pleasures to be had on a lonely night.You are worth so much more than these fools that have used you.

If you wanna lose weight for medical reasons,then you have my full support.However if you think you won't find a good man unless you lose weight you are wrong,hun.Love knows no physical shape.

But I won't fault you for thinking 'What the hell does this skinny bitch know?'

:wink:
heh.. i've found plenty of good men when i was fat.. sad thing was they were either gay or i happened to be dating some asswipe at the time and i had the blinders on and missed a chance.. (if i could turn back time :? )
bottom line is, i'm tired of feeling PHYSICALLY hindered.. it sucketh much ass..

right now i have a job to keep my busy.. so i'm feeling better..
i'm selling loud , obnoxious hawaiian print dresses to old ladies in a warehouse..
:shock:
if you were to put me in these clothes when i was dead.. i would haunt you.. thank goddess this is temporary.. :roll:

on another note..
i a-fucking-dore you people here on gothic.net.. our little spooky doompit (dooky spoompit *Maimy* ) if it wasn't for my ventures here.. sometimes i think i'd be stark raving mad..

now ont to another note..

Jane.. i feel your pain.. i couldn't open a locker till 10th grade and then i still had help sometimes.. and don't worry about the kiddies in class.. pretend to cast a curse on them.. it works like a charm.. i know.. i've done it plenty of times.. :twisted:

Teapot, dear winged submerged one.. i hope your mom feels better soon.. i know hospital are a crappy place to be on many levels..
Old 10-30-2004, 02:43 AM   #174
AlKilyu

Jane from the wording that girl used, well, consider the source.

You should have said "Teacher? My dark lord Satan doesn't want me to sit next to hoochies who haven't msatered the English language by now."
Old 10-30-2004, 02:55 AM   #175
Granny-like_the_apple

Quote:
Originally Posted by TeapotScar
You're 17, he's 16... you're both ridiculously young.
Ah yes, from a wise, veteran 17-year-old.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TeapotScar
Relationships don't tend to last at this age.
Ah yes, if anyone knows about this kind of stuff...

Don't let mobile phone conversations lead to premature sex and pregnancy.
Closed Thread