Gothic.net News Horror Gothic Lifestyle Fiction Movies Books and Literature Dark TV VIP Horror Professionals Professional Writing Tips Links Gothic Forum

Go Back   Gothic.net Community > Boards > Whining
Register Blogs FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Whining This forum is for general whining. Please post all suicide threats, complaints about significant others, and statements about how unfair school is to this board.

Old 01-20-2010, 01:51 PM   #26
Anarasha

Quote:
Originally Posted by KissMeDeadly View Post
Hey Anarasha, you've inspired me to stop half-assing the diet I've been on. I did good for a few weeks, never drank any soda/sweetened drinks, just water, black coffee, and plain green tea. Ate three well balanced meals, all that good stuff. Then on Christmas I decided to be a giant fat-ass and eat three or four plates of party food and lots of punch + eggnog. Just kinda kept being fat up until now.

So what do you say we keep each other motivated? I found out that slipping up once can lead to problems in no time.
That would be awesome!
And yeah, slipping up can completely crumble your moral. That's what happened to me. I slipped up once, and I kinda haven't gotten back on track until now that I really realized that if I keep this up, I will have to wear a freakin' circus tent and I will drop dead at 30.
You got any tips on how to counter a food addiction?
Anarasha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2010, 02:05 PM   #27
Apathy's_Child

Remember that it's ruining your life, and you will die young without proper sex with anyone hot.

Slipping up is fine if you get back in the saddle afterwards, instead of letting one stumbling block turn into a week-long binge.

Witches have no wit, said the magician who was weak.
Hula, hula, said the witches. - Norman Mailer
Apathy's_Child is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2010, 02:13 PM   #28
Anarasha

I hereby confirm the sex thing.
That is not what bothers me the most about it though.
Death at a young age, ruined life, bad physical condition and no real sex is all fine, but I can't hold and play a bloody acoustic guitar!! :P
(Yes, I am indeed joking)
Old 01-20-2010, 02:47 PM   #29
JCC

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crying_Crimson_Tears View Post
Good luck Anarsha!!!

Losing weight is a long tough road, and I was only 196 pounds going to 160. It's hard, but trust me, it is worth it in the end.

Good luck!!!
160 pounds? Fuck, you're fat.
JCC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2010, 03:00 PM   #30
honeythorn

Not if she's about 6 foot tall it isn't. And also, muscle mass will affect weight since muscle weighs heavier than fat.
honeythorn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2010, 03:11 PM   #31
Noumi

Wow, JCC, that was really a helpful compliment..
>_<

ピラール
Noumi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2010, 03:14 PM   #32
KissMeDeadly

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anarasha View Post
That would be awesome!
And yeah, slipping up can completely crumble your moral. That's what happened to me. I slipped up once, and I kinda haven't gotten back on track until now that I really realized that if I keep this up, I will have to wear a freakin' circus tent and I will drop dead at 30.
You got any tips on how to counter a food addiction?

Lots of ice cold water. Cut out soda entirely, it's all liquid carbs.

Also avoid pre-made or boxed food. All you'll do is eat a small meal with a lot of calories, and you'll find yourself hungry again in a few hours.

What I do when I start craving a snack is brush my teeth, it cuts down on the craving and if you eat anyway it tastes like shit and you don't want to finish it.
KissMeDeadly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2010, 03:58 PM   #33
JCC

Quote:
Originally Posted by honeythorn View Post
Not if she's about 6 foot tall it isn't. And also, muscle mass will affect weight since muscle weighs heavier than fat.
How many six foot tall women do you know? I'm not saying that it's impossible, but it's unlikely that CCT is tall enough for 160 pounds to not be overweight.
Old 01-20-2010, 04:34 PM   #34
honeythorn

My brother's ex was 6'2, My workmate Kayla is approximately 5'9 and about 12 stone. She's a Uk 12 and hasn't got an ounce of spare fat on her. Neither of them are overweight, but they could easily carry a fair bit more weight without looking obese.

And as I say, you have to remmber muscle ( looking like rambo is also not nessecary ) and also body frame, not just height.

Obviously we have no idea how tall CCT is unless she say's so, but either way it's not impossible for her to look perfectly normal at that weight.
honeythorn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2010, 04:40 PM   #35
Cosmicgaunt

Quote:
Originally Posted by JCC View Post
How many six foot tall women do you know? I'm not saying that it's impossible, but it's unlikely that CCT is tall enough for 160 pounds to not be overweight.
That must be one muscular women.
Cosmicgaunt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2010, 04:46 PM   #36
Crying_Crimson_Tears

I'm not fat, I admit I am not the weight my doc wants me at. But I am 5'7" and perfectly okay with my weight. I mean I still watch what I eat and I tend to drink more water than anything else.

But other than that, I am good. According to the doctor I only need to lose 10 pounds to be healthy. I also have a good deal of muscle, I used to lift weights.

-Zach Galifianakis
Crying_Crimson_Tears is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2010, 04:55 PM   #37
Solumina

Quote:
Originally Posted by honeythorn View Post
My brother's ex was 6'2, My workmate Kayla is approximately 5'9 and about 12 stone. She's a Uk 12 and hasn't got an ounce of spare fat on her. Neither of them are overweight, but they could easily carry a fair bit more weight without looking obese.

And as I say, you have to remmber muscle ( looking like rambo is also not nessecary ) and also body frame, not just height.

Obviously we have no idea how tall CCT is unless she say's so, but either way it's not impossible for her to look perfectly normal at that weight.
Actually even at 6' she would be a little pudgy unless she is pretty damn built (which she isn't according to the pictures that she has posted), just because something puts you in the normal range for BMI that doesn't mean that you aren't still in terrible shape.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crying_Crimson_Tears View Post
I'm not fat, I admit I am not the weight my doc wants me at. But I am 5'7" and perfectly okay with my weight. I mean I still watch what I eat and I tend to drink more water than anything else.

But other than that, I am good. According to the doctor I only need to lose 10 pounds to be healthy. I also have a good deal of muscle, I used to lift weights.
For the record that puts your BMI within the overweight range and if your doctor is telling you that you need to drop 10 pounds to be healthy then yeah you aren't a healthy weight, either accept this or fix it.
Live a life evolutionary with me
-Carbon Leaf
Solumina is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2010, 04:57 PM   #38
JethroAranas

Quote:
Originally Posted by JCC View Post
im 140 lbs and 5"10. I was the fattest guy in our school when i was in elementary. Now...I'm anorexic. fucking weird? an anorexic guy?
JethroAranas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2010, 05:12 PM   #39
Crying_Crimson_Tears

Manorexic.

And yeah, I accept it. I mean, I suppose I can use to lose those 10 pounds. But to me I feel comfortable.

And the pictures I posted were from a few years ago, so I was more overweight then.

-Zach Galifianakis
Crying_Crimson_Tears is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2010, 07:50 PM   #40
KissMeDeadly

Geeze, when I read JCC call whatshername fat, I was a bit astounded - considering I way 285 pounds right now.

Of course I'm also 6'2 and lift weights, but still, damn, talk about some self esteem issues.
Old 01-20-2010, 08:55 PM   #41
Cosmicgaunt

Quote:
Geeze, when I read JCC call whatshername fat, I was a bit astounded - considering I way 285 pounds right now.

Of course I'm also 6'2 and lift weights, but still, damn, talk about some self esteem issues.
Woah, I weigh less then half of what you do, and I'm the same height.
Old 01-20-2010, 10:10 PM   #42
KissMeDeadly

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cosmicgaunt View Post
Woah, I weigh less then half of what you do, and I'm the same height.
Yes, some of us are blessed with the 'lean and tall' and the others are given 'wide and tall'. I will say, however, that if ever anybody is caught in the arctic cold, they can crawl inside me for warmth.
Old 01-20-2010, 10:40 PM   #43
Cosmicgaunt

Quote:
Yes, some of us are blessed with the 'lean and tall' and the others are given 'wide and tall'. I will say, however, that if ever anybody is caught in the arctic cold, they can crawl inside me for warmth.
We will skin you and use you for clothes.
Old 01-20-2010, 10:45 PM   #44
PortraitOfSanity

I'm 6', 175.

I don't hate you. Saying I hate you would be like saying I hate a dog with no legs trying to cross a busy freeway.
-Mr. Filth
PortraitOfSanity is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2010, 11:24 PM   #45
KissMeDeadly

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cosmicgaunt View Post
We will skin you and use you for clothes.
Only if you promise to make my face a kick-ass codpiece.
Old 01-20-2010, 11:55 PM   #46
Anarasha

Yeah, some of us are Endomorphs. No excuse as it is still possible to lose weight, I am just saying :P
Unlike Ectomorphs, they will probably never gain a lot of weight even if they try.
Old 01-21-2010, 12:34 AM   #47
the-nihilist

Start walking and stop eating until you achieve your desired weight.
Old 01-21-2010, 03:03 AM   #48
Still Jack

I weigh 114.6 pounds and I'm 5' 9 . I consider myself pretty light.
Old 01-21-2010, 04:12 AM   #49
Wintermute

160lb at 6' here. I keep my carb intake low and eat a decent amount of chicken and fish (not a big fan of red meat, except extremely low fat% lean beef). Work out every other day, and I like to dance as a hobby so I get plenty of aerobic exercise.

It's really that hard to take care of yourself if you actually give a shit. It really just boils down to fucking laziness.

For women, just cut back on your carbs and exercise everyday. Unless you have an excuse, like pregnancy or you're crippled, I really don't get how it takes so much fucking willpower to not be a fat sloppy ugly slob-pig of a bitch.
Wintermute is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2010, 04:58 AM   #50
JCC

Quote:
Originally Posted by JethroAranas View Post
im 140 lbs and 5"10. I was the fattest guy in our school when i was in elementary. Now...I'm anorexic. fucking weird? an anorexic guy?
Yo, your story is the same as mine. Except that I'm cooler.

I'm 6'1 and something like 150 pounds.