Gothic.net News Horror Gothic Lifestyle Fiction Movies Books and Literature Dark TV VIP Horror Professionals Professional Writing Tips Links Gothic Forum

Go Back   Gothic.net Community > Boards > Introductions
Register Blogs FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Introductions This is a forum for members (new and old) to introduce themselves and get to know each other. Start a new thread and introduce yourself. Tell us a little about what you like and what you are into and such.

Old 07-12-2023, 09:14 PM   #1
fayemoon

hi i'm new here

hi, i'm faye (17). i'm here to find some new friends, and to connect with people who i have similar interests to.

1. What do you do? (Hobbies, job)
i love to write and read, but i've been in the biggest reading slump with the worst writers block. i work a small part time job where i work with kiddos. i also like to play video games, be silly, and enjoy my time rotting on this shitty planet.

2. Where are you from?
texas :|

3. Who is your favorite author?
my favorite genre to read is YA fantasy (and i obviously read gothic literature, just not as much), so my favorite authors are probably sue lynn tan, samantha shannon and madeline miller.

4. What are your favorite films?
i'm not a huge movie watcher (mostly podcasts and video essays LOL) but midsommar, the lorax (pls), any of the addams family films, and any of the G1 monster high movies

5. What music do you want played at your wedding?
definitely the entire treasure album from the cocteau twins; just like heaven, bella lugosi's dead (duh), and probably, from being emo as fuck in middle school, some MCR song.

but honestly, i don't see myself getting married ._.

6. At your funeral?
if you bitches aren't PARTYING to sisters of mercy and bauhaus at my funeral i will be one livid fuckin ghost.

7. This IS a gothic website, so... how do you want to die?
personally i'd love to disappear into my hometown's woods, rot, become one with the nature, and either become an urban legend or appear fifty years later as a cryptid to haunt the town LOL.

8. What kind of casket would you want?
something super typical vampire. perfect sleek coffin shape decorated with lace and bright red roses.

9. What's your FAVORITE outfit?
well, anything black. i don't get around to dressing up as often, but i feel the best when i'm in a nice black shirt with my cardigan on, many necklaces, a mock-corset, a long, ankle-length skirt and platform boots/sandals.

10. What's one thing you miss about being a little kid?
not having to directly deal with the consequences of CAPITALISM.

11. What's your favorite band?
cocteau twins

12. What kind of education do you have? What is/was/will be your major?
i'm going into my senior year of hs, and i'm planning to major in creative writing and minor in philosophy.

13. Why did you join?
i just want to make some new friends, i've been having a hard time connecting and making friends, and i'm hoping to find some nice people to talk to!

14. If the first 13 questions didn't give it away. What is your gender?
some kind of girl looking thing. technically non binary but i hate labeling myself...
fayemoon is offline   Reply With Quote