Gothic.net News Horror Gothic Lifestyle Fiction Movies Books and Literature Dark TV VIP Horror Professionals Professional Writing Tips Links Gothic Forum

Go Back   Gothic.net Community > Boards > Politics
Register Blogs FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Politics "Under democracy, one party always devotes its chief energies to trying to prove that the other party is unfit to rule -and both commonly succeed, and are right." -H.L. Menken

Old 05-18-2005, 04:54 AM   #51
Soul_Immortal

Quote:
It once again points out, I was attempting to have a rational discussion when the 3 stooges once again started with personal attacks. I can only sit here for so long listening to page after page of shite, no responses to the article just idiots flaming me with no relevance to the article before I get sidetracked meself.

That right there shows nothing but the opposite of what you are trying to say. Are you demented? No it wasn't a personal attack, simple question. I get on here to this forum, to see what's going on even though I do not post alot. So, everyone thank him for being the cause of a post from me, that is LONGER than a sentence.

Ok, we done sucking each other off? Good.

Page after page of shite? Well laddy! If its so much shite, you must be very insulted to know that 1) You keep coming back here 2) Most of what is posted by you is either an attack on US policy, other people, and YOUR OWN opinion on what goes on. I've never seen you have any FUN on this board. You take life too seriously, join the fun once in a while. So don't even try to get pissed off what someone treats you as you are treating them. It's a forum. Not one of your bleeding heart rallies. You can't change the world from your computer....but I am thinking that you get off when you feel someone backs down from you. How's that for a personal attack?

But wait! There's more!

Quote:
You want to stop me flaming, stop the root cause.

All this really points out is the way you can take what you are dishing out.

Quote:
Binkie - for a person so hell bent on war, what sacrafices have YOU made?

That is the most ridiculous thing I have ever seen. So hell bent on war? Maybe she has friends over there too. I hope yours and everyone else's comes back! Let me point out that my husband is going to Iraq again. My family, my DAUGHTERS, who are too young to know will be making a sacrifice. I am sorry that you friends have to go through the ordeal just as many others, but they DID, in FACT, volunteer? And you think black magic marker on a picket sign with an afterparty is a "sacrifice"?

Quote:
What friends and familiy members have you lost? What have you done to help the war?

The only thing having anything remotely to do with age here....?

Quote:
I personally organised various protests in DC, participated in protests there and in NYC, and was responsible for various urban underground protests (ie. the DC ice-rink paintballing of the young republicans). What have you done? It appears your patriotism starts and stops right here in this one single online bulletin board. Your patriotism stops at your keyboard, but yet your here waving your flag like crazy

...and I say again. Paintballing kids? So you think leaving welts on kids is a just action for your own personal opinion. Brafuckingvo. Since you think this is just such an itty-bit place to do nothing about anything, why are you so adamant about your beliefs? Will no one here you out? *gasp*

Quote:
But in the end your only killing your own cause.

So...the hangovers from your protesting beer guzzling parties...was it worth it? Can't you do what you do sober?

Quote:
That was the point I was getting at.

And you began your entire post, after thanking Mael, with:

Quote:
All I am saying about the age thing is this:

Other than someone living at home which is their right and not being old enough to enlist, but choosing to take quiet action, opposite of you...that is the only thing I see about age. Personally? I think you liked her pics and feel shot down because she won't give you any.

How's that for a personal attack?

Sidenote: Its about time my bitch side came out. Ah yes,...retaliation. I am done with "not" making anymore personal attacks on you. See what I did?^ I am simply posting my opinion and feelings just as you are and have been. You don't like it? I really don't care.

*Soul*
Old 05-18-2005, 05:10 AM   #52
Soul_Immortal

Right back atcha, Al

*Soul*
Old 05-18-2005, 10:17 AM   #53
Binkie

EPS,
I dun remember now either. I just remember being all bummed out that I got stiffed on that incident. :evil:
"[Brian Blair] was a punk. I can break his fucking back - break his back and make him humble and then fuck his ass ... Suplex him, put him in a camel clutch, break his back, and fuck his ass - make him humble. Teach him to respect the Iron Sheik. And I didn't do it, because for the God and Jesus, and Mr. McMahon." -Khosrow Vaziri (The Iron Sheik)
Binkie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2005, 10:18 AM   #54
Binkie

Yes... the "3 stooges" came in and trampled your arguements, to which you called them all of homophobic rather than arguing politics. What a brilliant and yet rational retort! You poor little victim. I feel so bad for you, Sternny. Especially when you called me a "cunt," as part of your rational discussion.

Once again, Mael's trying to get through to you as best he can, and you roll over it like everything else. A conversation would be so much more fufilling if you took out the earplugs.

And where's this bullshit about Iraq coming from? This isn't part of the original discussion. Who gives a fuck if you know people who've died in Iraq? You don't think other people on this site know about losing a loved one in combat? It doesn't make you "special," Sternn. In fact, I find it sick and twisted that you use the death's of others to try and belittle members of an internet message board. I find it even more interesting that you equate their sacrifice to being that of your own when you did nothing but shoot people with paintball guns. Obviously you hold nothing to be sacred. I refuse to stoop to your level on this one. I refuse to stoop to your level on many discussions, which is why you know nothing, and never will, about my personal life. So by all means, continue to go out and tidy up picture frames around your "friends'" coffins for the internet community to oogle at.

Contue to brag about your "accomplishments" (as you can see, anti-war protests did a whole lot of good), cause if that's what you want to talk about, whatever. Maybe we should start up a "CaptSternn's Self-Important Accomplishments That Mean Nothing To Anyone Else Thread," so we can separate real discussions from this kind of drivel. The rest of us want to discuss politics, so either keep up with the community or move on to another one that enjoys your stories, half of which are made up and never backed up ("I owned a gay club/I served in the military but know nothing about how it actually recruits or much anything else about it, and since I've been called on it, I never bring it up ever again/etc.").

And again, you know nothing about me and you never will on what I've contributed to this country, both stateside and outside of this country. So have a fun time talking about yourself, cause you sure as hell can't talk about me. Everytime you try to, I'll simply ask, "What do I do for a living/How old am I/What's my real name, Sternn?" It's like Mael said, you're just dry-firing at this point.

Let's get back to politics cause I'm sick and tired of talking about you, you, You, YOU all the fucking time. It's annoying and your life just really isn't that interesting.
"[Brian Blair] was a punk. I can break his fucking back - break his back and make him humble and then fuck his ass ... Suplex him, put him in a camel clutch, break his back, and fuck his ass - make him humble. Teach him to respect the Iron Sheik. And I didn't do it, because for the God and Jesus, and Mr. McMahon." -Khosrow Vaziri (The Iron Sheik)
Old 05-19-2005, 04:42 AM   #55
CptSternn

Soulfly - Yer right, it does appear I take it too seriously here. I actually could give a rats arse what 6 people in bum fuck arkansaw (or PA) care about what I do when I'm offline. I personally don't even think about this site, until I get bored at the shop and check to see what new flames have been tossed my way.

So to show I'm not taking this too seriously, I figureded, hey, why not join the three photophreaks in editing some pix for the craíc. I had no idea what to do, until me mate from amsterdam called by and brought some posh feckin hash and we watched some old SNL on sky!

I was thinking, dude, al franken is funny, and a policial lad! So...then it came to me...

There we have Al Franken (Stein).

However, after popping a few yokes and watching the Epsiode III commercial, I decided to go another route here. So in the spirit of the season I bring you...

AL THE HUT.

Even added the ol' binkster in there, kinda fitting if ye think about it!

A wee bit less serious. Everyone happy now? Back to bong hits...err...discussion.

Slán
CptSternn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2005, 05:35 AM   #56
Soul_Immortal

Whew! Excuse me while I wipe my brow!

*Soulfly*
Old 05-19-2005, 09:01 AM   #57
Binkie

That's good, Sternn. We really don't give a fuck what you're doing when you're offline. You constantly brag to an audience who doesn't care. It interrupts and ends political conversations and becomes blatant trolling when you do it across 5 threads. Only positive thing that has come about you sharing your little "achievements" is that it provides some of us with a good punchline when you become overly obnoxious.

S'pretty ironic too that you're out (crappily) photoshoping pictures of other members now. Didja spend a good 6 hours on those? Hmmm?

Obviously you "don't even think about this site" when you're away. :lol:

Take some of your own advice, Sternny, and smoke some of your ganja, find "a rough trick named Jim," and get laid.
Old 05-19-2005, 09:59 AM   #58
AlKilyu

haha the second one is pretty good.

Which means Sternn didn't do it, cause
a) it's clever (Sternn is not)
b) it took photoshopping (he can't afford being a mall security guard for two days a week)

Also it shows Sternn got so frustrated, he offered to fix someone's moped in trade for it, so I got under his skin WITHOUT photoshopping!

I mean, he has the time to do it, what with not being a full-time tax paying citizen of any country, I just doubt he himself did it.

I'm sure he will give us a rebuttle and tell us how he is this grand figure IRL :roll: , that's the downside of this whole thing. Lies and a lot of em!
AlKilyu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2005, 03:26 PM   #59
Empty_Purple_Stars

Quote:
Originally Posted by CptSternn
Blah Blah Blah-ty Blah Blah

However, after consulting my numerous military confidantes, I decided to instead post a covert satellite photo of me and the other unbeatable mercenaries storming the beach in Panama...

A wee bit less serious. Everyone happy now? Back to bong hits...err...discussion.

Slán
Yeah, your a veritable orange blossom of levity and mirth Sternn..

:lol:
Empty_Purple_Stars is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2005, 05:32 PM   #60
WolfMoon

OMFG!

Every time I see that freakin' kitten I laugh my ass off! Oh and those roachy pix in the other thread? Just EEEWWWWW!!!!

Evil wench!

:wink:
WolfMoon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2005, 05:51 PM   #61
Solumina

Awww the kitty is so cute
Live a life evolutionary with me
-Carbon Leaf
Solumina is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2005, 04:49 AM   #62
AlKilyu

Quote:
What have you done to help the war? I personally organised various protests in DC, participated in protests there
Old 05-21-2005, 04:06 PM   #63
WolfMoon

HOLY SHIT!!!!

BWAHAHAHAHAAaaa

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Old 05-21-2005, 05:44 PM   #64
AlKilyu

Heh...he "protested" by not swallowing.

Eh let's face it he gulped it down like it was Guiness.
Old 05-21-2005, 06:12 PM   #65
WolfMoon

Maybe that's why he always bashes Bush so much. He's got a not-so-secret crush!

:P
Old 05-21-2005, 06:30 PM   #66
edible_eye

hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha...

oh, man. that was funny.

talk about bobbin' on the knob.

hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha
Old 05-21-2005, 06:47 PM   #67
AlKilyu

I guess I owe him an apology.

All this time we figured he was pretending to be gay just to win an argument. Turns out he has gone down more than Gerry Adam's approval rating.

Old 05-23-2005, 01:08 PM   #68
CptSternn

Remember al, i am the one who tuaght you about photoshop and how to use it. I also gave you your avatar primer if you remember.

I did that in a couple minutes! If you notice, I didnt have to do much, I mean, your man boobs pretty much are already there with your nice brylcreamed haircut - just had to change the robe to flesh tones and wall-a! Instant all the hut, or green tint and it's al franken (hahah - that still makes me chuckle).

Slán
Old 05-23-2005, 01:14 PM   #69
AlKilyu

Quote:
(hahah - that still makes me chuckle).

Who besides you thinks you're funny?

And if you've ever read the Art of War: The first side to find pics of the enemy sucking their leader's dick wins.

Like I always do.

You, on the other hand, commisioned a "buddy" of yours to do what you posted. You 'primed my avatar'? No, you resized a gif for me before I moved my updated photoshop onto my computer, if I remember, without me asking.

Wow you are really desperate for comebacks that you go that far back...have some pride Sternn...try losing with dignity.
Old 05-23-2005, 01:58 PM   #70
AlKilyu

hmmm...

<.< *sees Sternn on*

>.> =O= *looks at watch*

<.< *Sternn is still logged on after his obligitory five political responses*

Whatcha doin, Sternn? Last time you were on this long, it was because you dug through hundreds of pages in the Picture Post trying to find a pic of me to flame...is that what you're doin' now, laddy?

Doesn't a moped need fixing or something?
Old 05-26-2005, 10:10 AM   #71
CptSternn

Actually was reading some of the fine pieces of work on the main site. Who would have thought! Anyway, good to see your so hyper here - posting back to back every 30 minutes until I respond.

I take it you liked my Star Wars? More on the way. If you read my CV you will see I own a small company doing AV work for bands n stuff. Helped with the Nitro Burning Funny Bong video for GWAR along with the movie It's Sleazy! Also did some video work for Bella Morte and If/Then.

And you might have seen my portfolio of websites. Yeah, I got skillz, but right now I'm using them on a new photo garanteed to turn some headz.

Of course I'm out of hash, so it prolly won't be ready until next week.

It's off the hizzle. For rizzle. Tis da shizzle.

Toodizzle!
Old 05-26-2005, 01:31 PM   #72
Binkie

Someone sent this link to me the other day, asking if I did that. I laughed and said, "No." Turns out Al didn't make it either. The fact that Al, nor I, photoshopped it makes it even funnier atop of the fact that whoever did, submitted it to Post Secret.
Old 05-27-2005, 12:30 AM   #73
AlKilyu

Quote:
Originally Posted by Binkie
Someone sent this link to me the other day, asking if I did that. I laughed and said, "No." Turns out Al didn't make it either. The fact that Al, nor I, photoshopped it makes it even funnier atop of the fact that whoever did, submitted it to Post Secret.
Heh yeah...Sternn you got the ultimate pwning, like seriously.

Someone took the time to print that out and spend the money to mail that to that site. I didn't do it (dammit) I believe Binkie when she says she didn't do it, as with ice, and since I can't think of any other photoshoppers on this site, I am led to think that YOU, Sternny lad, sent that in.

If that is the case, I don't know what to think. That site is linked from gothic, did you not think we'd see that? I mean, it's good you are starting to come clean on your past...

I can't believe I didn't think of that first...I am heartbroken.
Old 05-27-2005, 09:54 AM   #74
CptSternn

And here it is... Tis sort of a two birds with one stone thing. Should end all conversation about SAM (his name is SAM - like the heat seeking missle).

*Edited by EPS for Pornographic Content and Crimes Against Humanity*

Still thinkin of a catchy name for that one. I'll get back to ye when I think of one!

Slán
Old 05-27-2005, 03:14 PM   #75
ice

"There's dick jokes on the way, please relax. You're thinking 'this guy had better have some good dick jokes, I tell ya that, honey. I mean, this guy better have a big long purple-vein dick joke to pull himself outta this comedy hole.' You throw down the big purple-vein dick and I crawl outta it, and that's gonna be the joke at the end."

-Bill Hicks

"No - it's more like - wow, isn't enlightenment great?" - Doug Henning
ice is offline   Reply With Quote