Gothic.net News Horror Gothic Lifestyle Fiction Movies Books and Literature Dark TV VIP Horror Professionals Professional Writing Tips Links Gothic Forum

Go Back   Gothic.net Community > Boards > General
Register Blogs FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

General General questions and meet 'n greet and welcome!

Old 11-10-2008, 10:43 AM   #26
Bat Attack

This picture on the internet of a breast infested by maggots.

URGH I can't even think about it. It made me shiver and did the same to everyone I showed it too.

It seriously is the most disgusting thing ever.

I still haven't got over it.

Eurgh.
Bat Attack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2008, 10:53 AM   #27
Underwater Ophelia

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bat Attack

URGH I can't even think about it. It made me shiver and did the same to everyone I showed it too.

Eurgh.
Maybe this'll help--it's fake, you fucking idiot.
Underwater Ophelia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2008, 11:41 AM   #28
Opteron_Man

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sanguine Mind
Let's see... the second worst thing i ever saw was coming home from school to see my dog had partially eaten his only puppy (my dog was used for breeding, so the breeder kept the rest) the worst part was i was the only one home, so i freaked out, then i noticed the little puppy was still alive (my dog had partially buried him) the puppy made tiny whimpers and one of his eyes was hanging out... my neighbor was a veternarian, and luckily she came right over to put the puppy down, i felt so horrible looking at my dog which had puppy blood all over his snout...

i'll post my worst later
Dude. That is almost as sad as the previous post about the cat getting runnover by several vehicles then finished off by the transport truck.
Sad sad stuff. (wipes eyes).
Opteron_Man is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2008, 11:48 AM   #29
Malice In Wonderland

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bat Attack

Eurgh.
I love those pictures of Fingers blended in with Lampreys.
Malice In Wonderland is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2008, 12:45 PM   #30
Sanguine Mind

Quote:
Originally Posted by Opteron_Man
Dude. That is almost as sad as the previous post about the cat getting runnover by several vehicles then finished off by the transport truck.
Sad sad stuff. (wipes eyes).
Yeah it was terrible, i was only 12 when it happened, I still love my dog, but after it happened I left him outside for a week, I couldn't bear to have him around.
Sanguine Mind is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2008, 12:59 PM   #31
Sanguine Mind

Well it didn't happen to me but the worst thing my mom ever saw was a double plane crash. One of those major airliners crashed into a tiny private plane. She and her friends saw it go down, and they saw the planes hit the ground (which was less than a mile away from the park they were hanging out at) So they got on thier bikes and went over to see it. She says she saw body parts scattered all over the neighborhood it crashed in. People were screaming and a boy came running out of his house screaming "theres a dead person in my backyard!" And there was a man who was screaming because he was being crushed by a large piece of extremely hot metal.
She saw the head of an old lady on the grass just smoldering. When she caught a glimpse of the inside of the plane she says everyone (who was intact) was decapitated.

Google cerritos plane crash if you want to see pics.
Old 11-11-2008, 11:24 AM   #32
Bat Attack

Quote:
Originally Posted by Underwater Ophelia
Maybe this'll help--it's fake, you fucking idiot.
Yer I know it's fake, that's SLIGHTLY obvious, but I still don't like it.
Bat Attack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2008, 10:51 PM   #33
Opteron_Man

Quote:
Well it didn't happen to me but the worst thing my mom ever saw was a double plane crash. One of those major airliners crashed into a tiny private plane. She and her friends saw it go down, and they saw the planes hit the ground (which was less than a mile away from the park they were hanging out at) So they got on thier bikes and went over to see it. She says she saw body parts scattered all over the neighborhood it crashed in. People were screaming and a boy came running out of his house screaming "theres a dead person in my backyard!" And there was a man who was screaming because he was being crushed by a large piece of extremely hot metal.
She saw the head of an old lady on the grass just smoldering. When she caught a glimpse of the inside of the plane she says everyone (who was intact) was decapitated.

Google cerritos plane crash if you want to see pics.
OM, I can't imagine what that was like for her. Not to mention for the people on the two planes.
Old 11-12-2008, 04:20 AM   #34
~~Auriel~~

My dead Father laying in the floor of his living room. He was colored light blue from the neck up (heart attack from heart disease) and his eyes were sunken into his head. Rigor mortis had already begun.
It was terrible. I was next of kin so I had to ID his body.
~~Auriel~~ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2008, 07:26 AM   #35
onyxprop

Stepping in some puddle in the kitchen while wearing socks. Fuck I just HATE that!
onyxprop is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2008, 09:00 AM   #36
LiUsAiDh

I've seen a little girl, about 3 years old, getting hit by a car. I don't think she survived.

I watched my nana die, but that was very peaceful.

Pie Jesu domine..... Donna eis requiem - *thwack*

'To become truly immortal, a work of art must escape all human limits: logic and common sense will only interfere. But once these barriers are broken, it will enter the realms of childhood visions and dreams.' - Giorgio de Chirico
LiUsAiDh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2008, 12:00 PM   #37
Opteron_Man

My cat died (I started a thread about that) and since it was winter, the ground was rock hard. I lived in the basement where there was an extra freezer. Well to make a long story extra short, we had to put my little baby in the freezer until winder passed and the ground thawed enough to burry her. I slept near where my frozen best friend was laying.
Old 11-12-2008, 08:20 PM   #38
Sir. Helpmann

My dead grandmother was laying in her coffin, and she had a wierd "cloth" covering the top of her head. I thought to myself "That's wierd" and I moved it to discover half her hair shaved off, with a long line of stitches where they had clearly cut her head open during the autopsy.

My mother freaked and told me to quickly cover it up.

Everyone was so shocked...
Sir. Helpmann is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2008, 06:19 AM   #39
MollyMac

Along that line, seeing the stitches in my brother's lips- under the odd lipstick- rattled me.

Open casket funerals benefit no one.
Old 11-13-2008, 06:55 AM   #40
ThreeEyesOni

Well, I just cleaned up a pile of cate puke that was mostly just a mass of writhing body worms.

That's the worst thing that I've seen in person for quite some time. Years back the parents of a family friend (who was at the time renting an apartment unit from us) pulled out of the driveway here directly into a large pickup. They were both in thier late 80s so they pretty much came apart like wet tissue. Both survived, but the woman's skull was a mess; kind of like sliding away the skin on an overripe tomato.
ThreeEyesOni is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2008, 06:59 AM   #41
$haDe

Where've you been 3EyesOni ?
Old 11-13-2008, 08:01 AM   #42
Renatus

Location: Back in Wisconsin(thinking about invading the south)
****warning digression****
Well one time me and my family were up at this one army base known as Fort McCoy, it is an active base which is used often for training and deployment and my father has helped train some people up there before they were deployed. They even hired civilians to act as, well civilians.

Now this base is pretty much surrounded by forest, training areas, and an Ocean Spray cranberry farm, and is shaped sort of like a triangle except with each corner replaced by a side. Now just outside the fence they have a family camping area that used to be an army engineer training site so it had a large man made pond and was originally designed as a place to hold evacuees for things like hurricanes and whatnot.

So one summer we rented out one of their nice log cabins which had two small rooms a kitchen, bathroom, dining area, and tv area and had the pond right outside the front door.
****end of digression****

So I was outside one day and saw a dead bird on the ground, looks perfectly harmless, with no flies on it, so I decided to poke(don't worry I used a stick). Then the bird shifted over and I got to see a nice view underneath it of dozens of maggots on the ground and in it's belly wriggling around. So I left it and went back in the cabin. When I came back later I found that the maggots had gone and I assumed from all their wriggling had dug into the ground.

"Never overestimate the intellect of someone so foolish that they would exploit and perpetuate stupidity in the people around them, for they create their own damnation as they tear out and sell the pillars that support society as a whole, bringing it crashing down upon them."-me

“I know not with what weapons World War III will be fought, but World War IV will be fought with sticks and stones.”- Einstein
Renatus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2008, 10:09 AM   #43
twistedsyn

Some guy on the bus that was sick..and he sneezed and a HUGE snot bubble came out and splashed all over his face and he couldnt find a tissue or anything

ewww
twistedsyn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2008, 04:06 PM   #44
freddy666

i havent seen anything exeptionally disgusting but i have seen more than my share of roadkill, earlier this week when riding my school bus to school i saw a dead bird, roadkill, outside my school it was on its back so i dint see anything disgusting.

2 things that happened to me were disgusting one was when i was back in elementary school we were playing tag and i ran into a pole, i still have the scar on my forehead, i had blood all over my clothes. the second one was this summer i was riding my bike and i attempted a trick but ended up doing a headfirst dive unto the cement ground i had to get stitches on my chin.
freddy666 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2008, 08:09 PM   #45
~~Auriel~~

Quote:
Originally Posted by twistedsyn
Some guy on the bus that was sick..and he sneezed and a HUGE snot bubble came out and splashed all over his face and he couldnt find a tissue or anything

ewww
You know that reminded me of this time I was walking through this plaza to another store and this old guy was walking towards me. He stopped and shot this giant (silver $ size at least) snot rocket out of his nose into the grass. I was standing 4 ft from him. Also eww.
~~Auriel~~ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2008, 08:23 PM   #46
ThreeEyesOni

Quote:
Originally Posted by $haDe
Where've you been 3EyesOni ?
Buuuusy busy busy. Also have a new laptop, sans-hardware issues. So that helps.
ThreeEyesOni is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2008, 11:00 PM   #47
Eclipsing the Son

A guy who'd drunk himself to death, covered in vomit with his pants full of shit and wasn't discovered for 2 weeks. Also worst thing I ever smelled.
Eclipsing the Son is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2008, 11:12 PM   #48
raggedyanne

my friend getting sack pierced. I've known him forever and made the mistake of agreeing to moral support before I knew what he was piercing
At some point, you need to look yourself in the mirror and realize that what other people did to you does not define you as a person. You and your actions define who you are as a person. It's up to you to be a good person, in spite of all the evil you've faced. In fact, it should be because of the evil you see that it's good you do. Be the change you want in the world. Next time someone tells me that they're an asshole because they've had a bad life, I'm stabbing them in the eye with a spork.
raggedyanne is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2008, 06:44 AM   #49
Sanguine Mind

I thought it over, the worst thing I ever saw, was seeing a burning building, alone that wouldn't be so bad but their were people trapped inside. I think (hope) it was my imagination, but I could have sworn I heard screaming...I also could see smoldering bodies through a window that had collapsed.
The worst part was seeing somebody about my age ( I was 14 at the time) Jump out of the 4th story, They landed far away from me, but I went over to check it out, I regret it so badly now. The body was in an akward position from breaking thier bones on the jump, the face was badly burned, I couldn't even tell if the person was male or female. It was like a cruel parody of life. I don't think I'll ever forget that poor soul's face.
I watched it burn for about 10 minutes before the fire department and police showed up (Bad traffic I suppose)...
Old 11-24-2008, 02:12 PM   #50
Opteron_Man

Quote:
I thought it over, the worst thing I ever saw, was seeing a burning building, alone that wouldn't be so bad but their were people trapped inside. I think (hope) it was my imagination, but I could have sworn I heard screaming...I also could see smoldering bodies through a window that had collapsed.
The worst part was seeing somebody about my age ( I was 14 at the time) Jump out of the 4th story, They landed far away from me, but I went over to check it out, I regret it so badly now. The body was in an akward position from breaking thier bones on the jump, the face was badly burned, I couldn't even tell if the person was male or female. It was like a cruel parody of life. I don't think I'll ever forget that poor soul's face.
I watched it burn for about 10 minutes before the fire department and police showed up (Bad traffic I suppose)...
OMG, that is the worst story yet. I bow my head to the people who lost their lives in that fire.