Gothic.net News Horror Gothic Lifestyle Fiction Movies Books and Literature Dark TV VIP Horror Professionals Professional Writing Tips Links Gothic Forum

Go Back   Gothic.net Community > Boards > Whining
Register Blogs FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Whining This forum is for general whining. Please post all suicide threats, complaints about significant others, and statements about how unfair school is to this board.

Old 08-22-2006, 07:46 PM   #26
Engulfed_in_darkness

Ugh, polished_wolf_claws, I'm only 13 and I have dealt with people like that before. The stereotypical fools who think they have the authority to judge who or who isnt goth. Annoying is it not? I do not cut, my favorite color is green and I am christian and proud of it, I guess "I'm not goth" then. Well, I odnt know if this will help, but heres a fun way to get rid of people like that. You either call them a poseur, gare at them, and walk away if you want to do it the angry way. Then, theres the gentle way, glare and scoff and walk away. Oh well.
Or you can just ignore the person with every fiber of your being like they arent even there.
Hope that helped.
Engulfed_in_darkness is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2006, 08:36 PM   #27
reversed poem

ack sorry i was in a rush when i said that
see why talking about lebbaling is such a pain in the ass
eveyone wants to kick every ones ass
reversed poem is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2006, 08:56 PM   #28
cradle

And you still spell LABELLING wrong...
Now I lay me down to sleep, I pray the Lord my soul to keep. If I should die before I wake, I pray the Lord to tell everyone about that time at Ronnie's house when I smashed the beer bottle over my own head.
cradle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2006, 09:00 PM   #29
Godslayer Jillian

Lebbaling?
Don't worry about "everyone". I myself will kick your ass.

I cleave to no system. I am a true seeker."
-Mikhail Bakunin

Quote:
Originally Posted by George Carlin
People who say they don’t care what people think are usually desperate to have people think they don’t care what people think.
Godslayer Jillian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2006, 09:04 PM   #30
cradle

Hey don't forget me!!!

uts on steel toed boot:
Now I lay me down to sleep, I pray the Lord my soul to keep. If I should die before I wake, I pray the Lord to tell everyone about that time at Ronnie's house when I smashed the beer bottle over my own head.
cradle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2006, 06:22 AM   #31
Delkaetre

We have a simple way of doing things in Belfast.
The spookykids hang around City Hall, being really obvious and badly makeuped.
And everyone else goes to small cafes, quiet bars, and places that they're not drawing overt attention to themselves. It's how you tell who's who, because people who've been doing the goth thing for a while and aren't just doing it to scare their parents tend to go hang around in independent coffee shops and the like. They'll be the ones in old, battered blacks, faded greys, neat suits, etc... not looking overly 'Gawth' unless you know what to look for.
Funny how our best goths are the ones who aren't spending every penny of their allowance/paycheck on looking goth, isn't it?
The noblest sentiment I have encountered and the most passionate political statement to stir my heart both belong to a fictional character. Why do we have no politicians as pure in their intent and determinedly joyous in their outlook as Arkady Bogdanov of Red Mars?
Delkaetre is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2006, 06:26 AM   #32
Slap Your Love

Exclamation

Oh what a topic. I think we all know that there are too many Kindergoths running around now. Just as you have stated her look, the "Mall-goth" look. Kids like this should be slapped. Slapped, and this word gawth makes me laugh. Sounds like she was an emo kid to me. Which should be slapped in the first place, and listening to cof is a goth must makes me laugh too. If these kids knew anything of the gothic sub-culture in the first place they would be listening to actual good gothic music instead of this cof, although I have to problem with what cof does, but for christ sakes go listen to Bauhaus, or Siouxie and the banshees, The sisters of mercy, The Virgin prunes, and another thing indeed since when did goths pertain to the satanic religion. People are Idiots. I myself am a christian. This does not affect my love of gothic lifestyle or music, literature. Religion is its own subject, Again these kids should be slapped. -.-
Old 08-24-2006, 06:42 AM   #33
Delkaetre

To be fair, I know two really great goth guys who listen to CoF. I just gave one of them an album to complete his collection and his face lit up in happiness. This is the same guy as goes to Bauhaus and Damned concerts and insists that he's Andrew Eldritch. The other guy is into his industrial quite heavily, but still really sound- doesn't do any of the posturing that spookies do. I've stayed with them after Corni several times now, went to school with one.
Those that declared CoF to be ubergoth, however, deserve face-punching.
The noblest sentiment I have encountered and the most passionate political statement to stir my heart both belong to a fictional character. Why do we have no politicians as pure in their intent and determinedly joyous in their outlook as Arkady Bogdanov of Red Mars?
Old 08-25-2006, 05:38 AM   #34
Slap Your Love

Wink

Excuse me. I am the following: Bela Lugosi, Andrew Eldrich and Peter Murphy. Thx. Ha. >.< I Have no problem with cof, I do like cof, just as said above those who consider them "Ubergoth" should be slapped indeed. ^ Lol @ the word "Ubergoth" but tis is true. Heh.
Old 08-25-2006, 05:46 AM   #35
Delkaetre

I'd be Siouxie Sioux, except I don't own enough eyeliner and I can't backcomb my hair.
Old 08-25-2006, 06:01 AM   #36
Slap Your Love

If my Girl looked like Siouxie Sioux, I would never be sad ever again in my life. Not saying I don't like how she looks now but Still. Lol.
Old 08-25-2006, 07:00 AM   #37
Delkaetre

If I looked like Siouxie Sioux, I'd spend every Saturday beating off fanboys age 16-30 something. The boys were very fond of miss Sioux and her unusual clothing.
Old 08-28-2006, 03:31 PM   #38
reversed poem

mmmm Siouxie Sioux. She is absolutly. perfect
reversed poem is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2006, 06:09 AM   #39
Slap Your Love

^.^ Mhmm. Yumm.
Old 08-30-2006, 01:53 PM   #40
She_Is_My_Sin

Some idiot mini-goth told me, I wasn't dark enough because I don't put enough eyeliner on.

I should have punched him.
She_Is_My_Sin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-2006, 07:37 AM   #41
Delkaetre

I'm happy. I do my goth thing well enough that boys buy me drinks for being a proper old-school eighties girl, despite only being born in 88.
You know it's in the blood when one of the good DJs invites you to a house party for knowing who Rozz Williams was.
(Yep- my little moment of conceit. I am very pleased that my aura of tradgoth is so damn useful!)
Old 09-02-2006, 04:35 PM   #42
korinna5555

well thats all just.....screwy
i get the "poser" treatment a lot. its really sucks.

I am NOT goth (according to the mall goths) because:
-im blonde (natural too)
-my favorite colors are purple and green
-i ride HORSES (you would not BELIEVE how much shit i get for that)
-i also respect the christian faith (im wiccan but hey i want their respect so i must respect them)
-i have an obsession with walmart smiley face stickers. (yea one of the greeters actually WOULDNT give me a sticker because "smiley faces are so not goth")
-i am almost 16. i still love merry-go-rounds.
^_^ wheeee anybody wanna come ride the merry-go-round with me?
-i DONT shop at hot topic ("oh my gawth! how could you call yourself a goth and NOT shop at Hot Topic? blahblahhottopicblahblah")

yea.
korinna5555 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2006, 05:01 PM   #43
Malady

Oh god. Yes, I get the "WTF" look when I tell people my favorite hobby is horseback riding. . .and when I tell them I like Aqua. . .and that I don't like death metal. . .
Malady is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2006, 05:08 PM   #44
korinna5555

YAY GO HORSIES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i have a tennessee walker gelding named Jo. hes grayyy. i dont really care for death metal either
Old 09-02-2006, 05:10 PM   #45
Maj.Bromley

I wanna ride on the merry-go-round....

Heh, Im not goth because:
-I dont cut myself
-Im not a satanist
-I dont hate my life
-I dont write poetry revoking social status'
-I dont shop it (here it goes, bad words to say) hot topic.

Suicide is a fundamental human right. This does not mean that it is morally desirable. It only means that society does not have the moral right to interfere
-Thomas S. Szasz
Maj.Bromley is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2006, 05:10 PM   #46
korinna5555

http://i70.photobucket.com/albums/i1...inna555/jo.jpg

thats my BABY
Old 09-02-2006, 05:12 PM   #47
korinna5555

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maj.Bromley
I wanna ride on the merry-go-round....

Heh, Im not goth because:
-I dont cut myself
-Im not a satanist
-I dont hate my life
-I dont write poetry revoking social status'
-I dont shop it (here it goes, bad words to say) hot topic.

WHEEEEEE YAY WE SHALL RIDE THE MERRY-GO-ROUND AND THEN MAYBE GO AND LAUGH AT PEOPLE COMING OUT OF HOT TOPIC.
Old 09-02-2006, 05:13 PM   #48
darkness-creepshow

First off theres few hot topics things that are good..so it kind of sucks.

and band t-shirts are ugly...Slip Knot is really ugly though. Its better if i just abandoned everything and screw people becuase of there stupidity....living in a dungeon or a abandoned cathedral sounds pretty good to me...maybe bring along a few friends if they want to find find a way out also.
darkness-creepshow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2006, 05:17 PM   #49
korinna5555

well hot topic ISSS the only place that has decent quality black lipstick.............and i got my "lenore and friends" blankie from there.......but lots of their stuff is shitty crap.
Old 09-02-2006, 05:30 PM   #50
korinna5555

*sniff* im so alone. im so emo. why does nobody like me? *slash* im so depressed *slashSLASHslash* im so gawth. i love slipknot. they're the goth-est band in the world. black is the color of my little gothic heart *SLASHHHH*