Gothic.net News Horror Gothic Lifestyle Fiction Movies Books and Literature Dark TV VIP Horror Professionals Professional Writing Tips Links Gothic Forum

Go Back   Gothic.net Community > Boards > Whining
Register Blogs FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Whining This forum is for general whining. Please post all suicide threats, complaints about significant others, and statements about how unfair school is to this board.

Old 09-11-2006, 05:27 PM   #1
PoupeeCelestia

Location: Lapiland =) quite a nice place with purple mountains and that kind of stuff...
Exclamation Can I use your help?...*I really need it*

I donīt want to make threats for stupid reasons and this one has content that some people may found disguting. I made my warning so....

I have this girlfriend, who used to be really close to me (not really in any lesbian way if you wonder). She just pops out to me whinning, telling me about this weird thing his boyfriend has. From every time to time, this white alike substance comes out from the top of his genital organ, and sometimes he gets this itchy feeling (yes, they alredy have had sex).

What keywords may I use to search information about this?, What can I tell her for sure to calm her?....and, most important, what do you think it may be?...
PoupeeCelestia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2006, 05:33 PM   #2
PoupeeCelestia

Location: Lapiland =) quite a nice place with purple mountains and that kind of stuff...
Ehm...please...my fingers are giggling....=( =(
Old 09-11-2006, 05:33 PM   #3
cradle

Uhmm...what the hell? lol

Go search for Sexually transmitted diseases on Google or something.
Now I lay me down to sleep, I pray the Lord my soul to keep. If I should die before I wake, I pray the Lord to tell everyone about that time at Ronnie's house when I smashed the beer bottle over my own head.
cradle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2006, 05:35 PM   #4
PoupeeCelestia

Iīm alredy doing it...Iīm just FREAKING OUT with this Human papillomavirus ....O,o...sounds so BAD....
Old 09-11-2006, 05:40 PM   #5
Godslayer Jillian

White stuff coming out of the little buddy... uhh... I don't find the unnatural thing of this.

I cleave to no system. I am a true seeker."
-Mikhail Bakunin

Quote:
Originally Posted by George Carlin
People who say they don’t care what people think are usually desperate to have people think they don’t care what people think.
Godslayer Jillian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2006, 05:43 PM   #6
PoupeeCelestia

The "unatural" thing, according to what she tells me, is that he doesnīt does it when they are having any kind of relation....so that makes it unatural.
Old 09-11-2006, 05:54 PM   #7
BlackButterfly

First of all, tell her that if she's worried at all, stop whatever she's doing and get herself checked--fast! Like YESTERDAY!! It doesn't matter if he's insulted by this act or not, she has to watch out for herself...

Discharge and pain for a guy can be almost anything (even something minor like a bladder infection), and if it's something like gonorrhea, she may never show any symptoms until it's too late. And even a minor thing for him may cause a major problem for her.
According to an article in USA Today, children from single parent homes have much better verbal skills than children from two parent homes. However, children from two parent homes are far superior at bitterly sarcastic repertoire.

I'd love to see crowds of kids running away from a greased naked guy with Jesus hair.--
c130
BlackButterfly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2006, 06:04 PM   #8
PoupeeCelestia

Oh God...o,o...thanks BlackButterfly, really.

Now she denies sleeping with anybody than his boyfriend...=S...and says that maybe itīs just what you said, a bladder infection....
Old 09-11-2006, 08:19 PM   #9
PoupeeCelestia

Bu, thanks to the people who were kind enough to click over this link, and most of all to the ones who were brave enoff to write (even a laught or a sarcastic anything) in here.
Specially to BlackButterfly who is mature enoff to recognize when somebody itīs talking seriously. -A hug for you darling-
Well, later Iīll post what happened...
Old 09-11-2006, 09:32 PM   #10
Magpie_Tendencies

Everyone was serious in their answers, honey. We realise that you were serious when you posted this. People just chose to answer in a humourous way. Hope the boyfriend and your friend are both ok. Let us know when you find out, if you get a chance.
Old 09-12-2006, 02:53 AM   #11
bleedingheart344

Quote:
Originally Posted by PoupeeCelestia
Bu, thanks to the people who were kind enough to click over this link, and most of all to the ones who were brave enoff to write (even a laught or a sarcastic anything) in here.
Specially to BlackButterfly who is mature enoff to recognize when somebody itīs talking seriously. -A hug for you darling-
Well, later Iīll post what happened...
Well, either search for symptoms of STD's, as was said, or you could also recommend that he gets tested, despite the pain of it.
Old 09-13-2006, 01:53 PM   #12
oblivia

A lot of guys are embarassed by this sort of thing. It doesn't matter what it is, he needs to get checked out -- and so does she. Hopefully everything turns out ok, but it's important that they both get this looked after. If they're mature enough to be having sex, they have to be mature enough to deal with the consequences.
oblivia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2006, 07:15 PM   #13
Crying_Crimson_Tears

If you have a hotline or something you can call that would help a lot. Sometimes they have hotlines that are confident and will help you. You can explain it, or have your friend do it. Make sure she does get checked, and make sure he does too. I hope this helps.

-Zach Galifianakis
Crying_Crimson_Tears is offline   Reply With Quote