Gothic.net News Horror Gothic Lifestyle Fiction Movies Books and Literature Dark TV VIP Horror Professionals Professional Writing Tips Links Gothic Forum

Go Back   Gothic.net Community > Boards > General
Register Blogs FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

General General questions and meet 'n greet and welcome!

Old 04-01-2009, 07:59 PM   #1
eternalcrimson

Supernatural Experiences

I’d love to hear about your experiences with the supernatural.

Here’s one of mine.

On the 4th of July back in 2003 I went to my Ex’s friends house. I had been there before but had felt akward being there but this night was different.

As the night progressed I just felt like something was not right. I ignored it at first because I thought it was nerves but moment by moment I felt increasingly paranoid like something bad was going to happen to me. I got more figidity and needless to say my ex noticed and asked me what was wrong and said “There is something not right with this house.” And he just told me to relax. While sitting in the living I was noticing the room all the way in the back (which was the laundry room). I was deathly afraid to go back there.

It was around two in the morning and I kept begging my ex to drive me home and he was inhibriated . He didn’t want to take me home because he was drunk and the cops were out in force with checkpoints and such. I said that I didn’t feel safe and I didn’t want to be there anymore.

He reluctantly agreed and drove me home. On the way home we discussed what just happened and I was shocked to hear that he had a more vivid experience than I did. I guess months before he went there and his friend went to the liquor store to buy beer. He was sitting on the couch, alone and right across the room (in the area that I was afraid of) he saw a guy walking toward him. Then from the back room he saw another guy with a hammer (or some sort of blunt object). He walked up behind the guy and started to cave his head in. My ex not knowing what was going on was scared shitless. He knew he was looking at ghosts (or spirits or whatever you want to call it). My ex did some reasearch and discovered that a guy was murdered back in that house during the 1950’s and the murdered was never caught.

When he shared that information with me I was floored. It justified how I felt because I knew something happened there. Also the guy who lived there at the time disturbed me. We later found out that he is a child molestor.

We have not been back there since then.
eternalcrimson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2009, 10:58 AM   #2
Underwater Ophelia

Wait, I'm sorry...
Are you telling me that you forced a person who thought he was too drunk to drive into driving?

Fuck you.
Seriously. You are a bad person.
Underwater Ophelia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2009, 01:20 PM   #3
eternalcrimson

Quote:
Originally Posted by Underwater Ophelia View Post
Wait, I'm sorry...
Are you telling me that you forced a person who thought he was too drunk to drive into driving?

Fuck you.
Seriously. You are a bad person.
I take great offense to that.

I was scared too death and I did not force him to take me home. As a of fact we stayed out in his car a couple of hours before we left so he could sober up. It's not like I put a gun to his head and said take me home.

You know what Underwater Ophelia I would expect to hear "fuck you" from almost any member of this forum but you. I thought you were more of a lady than that but I guess I was wrong.
Old 04-04-2009, 02:30 PM   #4
Underwater Ophelia

Quote:
Originally Posted by eternalcrimson View Post
I take great offense to that.

I was scared too death and I did not force him to take me home. As a of fact we stayed out in his car a couple of hours before we left so he could sober up. It's not like I put a gun to his head and said take me home.

You know what Underwater Ophelia I would expect to hear "fuck you" from almost any member of this forum but you. I thought you were more of a lady than that but I guess I was wrong.
You should take offense. I am deliberately offending you.
I don't care how scared you were; you told someone to drive, and when he said he was too drunk, you made him anyway.

That doesn't only put you at risk. Your bullshit "heebie-jeebies" put EVERYONE else at risk.

So fuck you.
Old 04-04-2009, 03:42 PM   #5
eternalcrimson

Quote:
You should take offense. I am deliberately offending you.
I don't care how scared you were; you told someone to drive, and when he said he was too drunk, you made him anyway.

That doesn't only put you at risk. Your bullshit "heebie-jeebies" put EVERYONE else at risk.

So fuck you.
What do you mean "bullshit "heebie-jeebies""?

He confirmed the same thing I saw not to mention there is historical evidence to that effect.

Where do you get off telling me "I made him" take me home?

1) He drove me there and he said he would take me home before 1:00 AM because I had a appointment the next day.

2) I couldn't walk home because it was too far. I couldn't take a bus because they weren't running that day and I didn't have enough money for a taxi (Especially since they are expensive here in so cal.)

3) The guy that lived there creeped out to no end. Did I mention I found out later that he was a child molester? What part of the place wasn't safe do you not understand?

Why are you still assuming that I "forced" him to drive me home and what's your problem? He had a choice and he agree with me. He could have said no.

I don't know what bug crawled up there to make you act this way but I do have compassion for you and I'd like to make a suggestion.

Head to the supermarket. Go to aisle 14 and there is this box that has a woman in a white dress on it. Take a box, purchase it and go home. Take the contents out. You should see a bottle, fill it with vinegar and water. Be sure that the mixture is warm but cold might be a better choice for you. Attach the applicator (or nozzle) and stick it up your cunt and squeeze hard . It might kill the bug and give you a sense a humor.
Old 04-04-2009, 04:16 PM   #6
Mr E Nigma

Honestly crimson, she's probably one of the first people I'd expect it from... I'd go into the whole Alice in Wonderland analogy again, but it'd be redundant. And I'm not a fan of producing redundancy.

Quote:
It was around two in the morning and I kept begging my ex to drive me home and he was inhibriated . He didn’t want to take me home because he was drunk and the cops were out in force with checkpoints and such. I said that I didn’t feel safe and I didn’t want to be there anymore.

He reluctantly agreed and drove me home.
[He didn't want to take me home because he was drunk]
I think that could possibly be him saying no.. but you know... that's just a guess.

And in her defense, if you go look at your opening post. You worded it exactly the way she thought it meant. That's your fault not hers, take your criticism, apologize for being a dumb ass who wanted to risk their friend getting a DUI not to mention, possibly killing the both of you. (Yes I'm responding to your post as is... so you can see what happens when people don't say what they mean)

Seriously man... scared of a goddamn laundry room would have you make your friend risk that?

My friend Kelsey is a star child or indigo child, whatever you'd like to call them. She sees ghosts any time we play hide and seek in graveyards. She can visually see auras coming off of people. (I mean this is taking for granted the people who read this believe this sort of stuff, obviously you do). If some shit like that happened i could understand you at least being freaked out... but having a weird feeling... about a goddamn laundry room? Seriously dude... Are you really that much of a bitch that some washing machine cleaning clothes gives you the heebie jeebies?

I'd go into myself being an empath, but I've long since found that's not really a supernatural thing so much as most everyday humans can, some.. more extreme than others, but getting vibes off of people, isn't really anything new.

At any rate.. Ophelia's "fuck you" seems quite appropriate to me.
Old 04-04-2009, 04:25 PM   #7
Mr E Nigma

And I'll go ahead and say fuck off for that last bit of a paragraph you added at the end towards Ophelia.

At least she had a reason... What you said, was uncalled for.
Old 04-04-2009, 04:42 PM   #8
Opteron_Man

When my cat died, I could have sworn that I saw her laying on the couch.
She was there then I never saw her again.

But that means nothing really. I was so sad that she died, that I imagined her.
Opteron_Man is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2009, 04:45 PM   #9
Duane

You were lucky, very lucky. You two could have ended up just like $haDe's boyfriend. Next time don't be so stupid.
Duane is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2009, 04:47 PM   #10
eternalcrimson

It wasn't the laundry room that I was scared of. At the time I didn't know if something was going to happen or had happen back there. If I could rationalize what was going on I wouldn't have been scared obviously.

If I could back and rephrase my original post I would. I didn't think it would get this out of hand (and in that regard I apologise).

Just so I can clarify what happen that night.

1) That night he drank I'd say three beers (max) in a span of six hours. I know when my friend is drunk and he was not drunk. He was being paranoid. The alcohol was well out of his system by the time we left. (Especially since we sat in a car for two hours).

2) That feeling I had that night was one of the strongest I ever had in my entire life. The feeling of sheer horror. I didn't know if I was picking on something that was going to happen soon or if in fact it was something that happened in the past. Which is why I wanted to leave. Remember I had no way to take myself home and my ex convienced me to come along.

I don't what all of your problems are? All I wanted to do was talk about a experience that happen to me more than five plus years ago. You guys are talking about this like I did it last night. If I was in the same situation would I do it again? No. So why are treating me like put a revolver next to his head and said go home? I didn't. I didn't know any better that time and I should have probably left that detail out when recounting this. Me and my ex have long gotten past this and we are the best of friends now. As a matter of fact it was because of this experience that we are better friends and if I was the asshole that you guys are portraying me to be he would have left me a long time a go. So why don't you people do what we did and let it go.
Old 04-04-2009, 05:08 PM   #11
Underwater Ophelia

Quote:

he was inhibriated .
Quote:
he was drunk

Quote:
he was not drunk.
So you can understand why I have to ask you to shut your goddamn mouth.
Old 04-04-2009, 05:14 PM   #12
eternalcrimson

Quote:
So you can understand why I have to ask you to shut your goddamn mouth.

You are taking my quotes out of context. The first two are what he said to me and the last one was my opinion.
Old 04-04-2009, 05:17 PM   #13
Underwater Ophelia

Quote:
You are taking my quotes out of context. The first two are what he said to me and the last one was my opinion.
No, they weren't, you moron.

EDIT:
Even if they were (which they were not), how the fuck is your opinion on a person's drunkenness a better indicator than the person himself?
Old 04-04-2009, 05:24 PM   #14
eternalcrimson

Quote:
No, they weren't, you moron.
WOW! What a great point. I bet you were on the debate team becasue when people are debating each other they always use the word moron to get there point across. They also like to use the word "moron" because they don't have to state facts or evidence.

What the hell are you drinking, absinthe?
Old 04-04-2009, 05:36 PM   #15
Duane

You're not helping your case, EC.
Duane is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2009, 05:38 PM   #16
HumanePain

Location: the concrete and steel beehive of Southern California
I hate seeing two people I like fight.

But the most important point is not to drink and drive. There is no reasonable way to refute Ophie's point, although because she is right was no justification for her to use insults in my opinion.

Had she put it across in a kinder way EternalCrimson would have kept open communication about the issue.

Insults immediately put him on the defensive and real communication about the point is shut off. As everyone can see, it now becomes a contest of insults instead about the point of drinking and driving and what the right thing to do should be.

Ophie, if you are really interested in persuading another in your argument, do you see you defeated your purpose by wrapping the point in insults?

HumanePain is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2009, 05:39 PM   #17
eternalcrimson

Quote:
Originally Posted by Duane View Post
You're not helping your case, EC.
I know. I'm just defending myself against these onslaughts.

If you don't like me or my posts ignore me. I didn't do anything wrong except recount something that happened me 5+ years ago.
Old 04-04-2009, 05:40 PM   #18
Underwater Ophelia

Quote:
WOW! What a great point. I bet you were on the debate team becasue when people are debating each other they always use the word moron to get there point across. They also like to use the word "moron" because they don't have to state facts or evidence.

What the hell are you drinking, absinthe?
Point the first: I don't need any more, because you already fucked yourself by being a moron. It's all in your posts. I just pointed it out.

Point the second: You don't know how to use "there," "their," and "they're."
Nyah nyah.

I may not have been on the debate team, but I was in AP English.
Hahahaha.
Old 04-04-2009, 05:41 PM   #19
Underwater Ophelia

Quote:
Originally Posted by HumanePain View Post
I hate seeing two people I like fight.

But the most important point is not to drink and drive. There is no reasonable way to refute Ophie's point, although because she is right was no justification for her to use insults in my opinion.

Had she put it across in a kinder way EternalCrimson would have kept open communication about the issue.

Insults immediately put him on the defensive and real communication about the point is shut off. As everyone can see, it now becomes a contest of insults instead about the point of drinking and driving what the right thing to do should be.

Ophie, if you are really interested in persuading another in your argument, do you see you defeated your purpose by wrapping the point in insults?
There is no argument.
Old 04-04-2009, 05:42 PM   #20
Underwater Ophelia

Quote:
I know. I'm just defending myself against these onslaughts.

If you don't like me or my posts ignore me. I didn't do anything wrong except recount something that happened me 5+ years ago.
How many years ago did the Holocaust happen, you reckon?
Old 04-04-2009, 05:48 PM   #21
eternalcrimson

Quote:
How many years ago did the Holocaust happen, you reckon?
I don't know how many years has it been since you douched?
Old 04-04-2009, 05:50 PM   #22
eternalcrimson

Quote:
There is no argument.
The hell there isn't you're insulting me and I have no idea why since previous to this thread I have not done one thing to you.

Then again, I guess not douching all these years will do that to a woman.
Old 04-04-2009, 05:57 PM   #23
roserougesang

Bringing everything back on topic......

I'm not sure if you'd call this supernatural but here goes.

My house is a modernized Victorian townhouse with a big room in the front near the staircase where we have a piano. When I was younger I was always unnerved by that room at night and would dash past that room and up the stairs as fast as I could. I later found out that that room was used for a funeral wake for the previous owner. That explained the eerie feeling XD
No greater love than mine.
-Annie Lennox, Love Song For A Vampire-

Rouge Z. Hatter has FINALLY returned to Gnet!
roserougesang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2009, 06:14 PM   #24
Mir

It is my sincere belief that people only really feel insulted/offended when someone says something that hits a little to close to home.
Mir is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2009, 06:22 PM   #25
eternalcrimson

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mir View Post
It is my sincere belief that people only really feel insulted/offended when someone says something that hits a little to close to home.
No, I admited already that I wasn't being rational.

The problem I have is when I'm being insulted. If she said it constructively I would have shut up.

Instead "it" has this righteous attitude like "it" has never done anything before in "it's" life. I hate people who thing their own shit doesn't stink.