Gothic.net News Horror Gothic Lifestyle Fiction Movies Books and Literature Dark TV VIP Horror Professionals Professional Writing Tips Links Gothic Forum

Go Back   Gothic.net Community > Boards > Introductions
Register Blogs FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Introductions This is a forum for members (new and old) to introduce themselves and get to know each other. Start a new thread and introduce yourself. Tell us a little about what you like and what you are into and such.

Old 02-23-2010, 11:25 PM   #1
WolfsongMaiden

Hello Everyone, My Introduction

1. What do you do? (Hobbies, job) Writing, reading, video games (RPG's mostly), movies, music.

2. Where are you from? The United States

3. Who is your favorite author? J.R.R. Tolkien, R.A. Salvatore, Bram Stoker, Weiss and Hickman.

4. What are your favorite films? Near Dark, Underworld, The Crow, The Lord Of The Rings Trilogy, The Prophecy (1,2 and 3), Constantine.

5. What music do you want played at your wedding? "Temple of Love" by The Sisters of Mercy.

6. At your funeral? "Bloodflowers" by The Cure.

7. This IS a gothic website, so... how do you want to die? Unexpectedly, in my sleep.

8. What kind of casket would you want? Black casket, with red or white interior.

9. What's your FAVORITE outfit? A long, lacy black dress.

10. What's one thing you miss about being a little kid? My innocence. Other than that, not much else.

11. What's your favorite band? The Sisters of Mercy, Alien Sex Fiend, Skinny Puppy, NIN, Deftones, The Cure.

12. What kind of education do you have? What is/was/will be your major? I am currently working on my GED to put myself back to school.

13. Why did you join? To meet interesting and or like-minded people.

14. If the first 13 questions didn't give it away. What is your gender? Female
WolfsongMaiden is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2010, 07:07 AM   #2
Mariner

Welcome! Awesome, "Temple of Love" at your wedding, good choice. Also, it's great that you're finishing up your schooling (not that there's really a choice in this economy, a good education is your only chance and even then things are difficult). Have any plans for a college education afterwards?
Mariner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2010, 01:19 AM   #3
WolfsongMaiden

Hello Mariner,

I agree completely, as far as today's economy goes, one has little choice than to advance in education (that, or win the lottery). Yes, I do plan on going to college afterward, and am torn between three fields:

Game Programmer
Computer Forensics
Computer Systems Analyst

I realize the the amount of schooling and study involved, but its not impossible, especially if I want it badly enough.
WolfsongMaiden is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2010, 07:13 AM   #4
Mariner

Quote:
Originally Posted by WolfsongMaiden View Post
Hello Mariner,

I agree completely, as far as today's economy goes, one has little choice than to advance in education (that, or win the lottery). Yes, I do plan on going to college afterward, and am torn between three fields:

Game Programmer
Computer Forensics
Computer Systems Analyst

I realize the the amount of schooling and study involved, but its not impossible, especially if I want it badly enough.
Such determination, very admirable. I myself have never been very good with computers, I know the basics that's about it.
Mariner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2010, 07:15 AM   #5
Amunet

good Music! Welcome!
Amunet is offline   Reply With Quote