Gothic.net News Horror Gothic Lifestyle Fiction Movies Books and Literature Dark TV VIP Horror Professionals Professional Writing Tips Links Gothic Forum

Go Back   Gothic.net Community > Boards > Whining
Register Blogs FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Whining This forum is for general whining. Please post all suicide threats, complaints about significant others, and statements about how unfair school is to this board.

Old 03-07-2008, 09:15 AM   #1
tickingstitch

Give me the Gun NOW!!!

I just got written up at work that has only happened 2 times in six years… Today being number 3. Why must I tell you…. for being 4 fucking minutes late! Mind you, I worked till 8 last night and the only reason I got written up is because my dumbass boss who I have worked for over the last three years is attempting to flex her muscles in front of our new team. She has developed this insecure need to display her power across our office ever since someone with more experience was placed to work beneath her and be placed right above me (2).

Grrrrrr. I make fucking salary for one and I deserve twice what I make. Not too mention I do all my work, 80% of my bosses projects and she gets all the credit. We both know I am the brilliant one on the team but her dog and pony show ass has just put me in a very bad mood! The worst part about it is, my boss is my best friend and she didn’t have the balls to do it herself, she made the number 2 write me up. Are you fucking joking me? There are days when we come in two three hours late and it is not a big deal. WE get the work done and everything else is gravy. Some days we don’t even work so four fucking minutes is a slap in my face and having number two do it is like spitting in my face. Wheres the respect? This blows! My cunt friend boss is trying to show off so now I have a bad mark and it has ruined my fucking day!!!

I am not going to get an A in maturity today since I am now ignoring her and not inviting her to smoke or edit her half ass work and she has a project due in two hours. Fuck her!

Aim: K143rsjrp

Quote:
Originally Posted by Duane
Oh shit!!!*tries to run away, but trips, he breaks his neck on a stool*No I know how Hilary Swank feels like.
tickingstitch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2008, 09:18 AM   #2
Mir

Sweetness, we all go through stuff like this everyday. I have done a lot of stuff (writing procedures, building/implementing/troubleshooting small scale systems, etc) that I don't get credit for. That is life.

Don't let it get to you. Keep it work, do not take it personally and dwell on it.

*e-hugs*
Mir is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2008, 09:23 AM   #3
tickingstitch

*Hug* thanks Mir, your right Im just pissed that she didnt do it herself because she knows it is bullshit.

Quote:
Oh shit!!!*tries to run away, but trips, he breaks his neck on a stool*No I know how Hilary Swank feels like.
Old 03-07-2008, 09:29 AM   #4
Mir

Bosses are like gnats when you go out camping!
Old 03-07-2008, 10:05 AM   #5
tickingstitch

lawl isnt that the truth....
heres my fly Net... :~P
Mir+Being Bitch to CB= Better Mood

Cunt Boss (CB): Hey Kel, could you look this over
Kel (tha Tickstar): K
CB: What do you think?
Kel: Looks great
CB: What would you change?
Kel: Nothing its perfect...
CB: haha, you always have something, seriously..
Kel: (Looks over many flaws and thinks it looks like shit) Its perfect, really.
CB: Wow, thats a first.

Quote:
Old 03-07-2008, 10:26 AM   #6
Mir

Sweet revenge!
Old 03-07-2008, 11:24 AM   #7
tickingstitch

Yes Yes~~~
But we made up. I told her it was jacked, she apologized and ripped it up. lol. Thanks for listening to me whine.

Quote:
Old 03-07-2008, 11:29 AM   #8
Freyia

*hands Tick some chocolate.*
glad things are better
Freyia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2008, 11:38 AM   #9
tickingstitch

Yay Yummy!

Quote:
Old 03-07-2008, 12:18 PM   #10
HumanePain

Location: the concrete and steel beehive of Southern California
Her name isn't Connie by any chance is it? That bitch traumatized me for 5 years demonstrating her female chip on her Korean shoulder.

You have my sympathy.

HumanePain is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2008, 12:32 PM   #11
tickingstitch

Thx Human! No but they might be friends in the underworld :~p

Quote:
Old 03-07-2008, 04:38 PM   #12
Stormtrooper of Death

*hugs* Bosses suck. I hope it will go better for you.