Gothic.net News Horror Gothic Lifestyle Fiction Movies Books and Literature Dark TV VIP Horror Professionals Professional Writing Tips Links Gothic Forum

Go Back   Gothic.net Community > Boards > Whining
Register Blogs FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Whining This forum is for general whining. Please post all suicide threats, complaints about significant others, and statements about how unfair school is to this board.

Old 07-17-2006, 07:13 PM   #1
Alaizabel Cray

Miss Her/Hate Him

I went to cross-country practice last Tuesday looking forward to seeing my friends and just having some fun (even if running 3 to 6 miles doesn't sound like much fun to most people), and of course there are a lot of new freshmen there, who plan on joining in the fall. No problem. However, one of those incoming freshmen is just a little shithead that I absolutely can't stand. I wasn't looking forward to the fact that he's going to be at my school this year, but now I have to see him 3 days a week for the rest of summer? And possibly every day 6th period for the rest of my high school career? He's evil, for lack of a better word. My late sistr had a genetic disorder, Noonan Syndrome, that caused her to be very small and to have some facial deformities, and he was one of the kids who never let her alone, always teasing her, always coming up with some new name to call her, never once apologizing even though I can't even remember how many times I saw her come home from school in tears because of this kid and his friends. He was 2 years older than her, he should have known better than to pick on a kid who not only was younger than him, but was a good foot or so shorter, which made her feel like she couldn't defend herself, and that's exactly what these kids liked about her. He's a bully, and even after her death, when his entire family came to pay their respects, he didn't show. I enver liked the kid much, but after that day... I hate him. I don't want to see his face every day! Every time I see him I get a mental image of my sister, sobbing as she climbs into the car after school. I miss her so much it's past not being funny and almost back around to being funny again, and just when I'm coming to terms with her death and getting back to a real normal life, this little turd pops in and I'm stuck reliving bad memories all over again. And the worst part? He hasn't changed a bit since I saw him last, 2 years ago, about a month before my sister's death.
Old 07-17-2006, 07:29 PM   #2
Godslayer Jillian

A story of the fashion that shapes the lives of great men. I know it will be Hell to stand him, but it will be the best just to ignore him.
If he ever pisses you off specifically, there's nothing like making fun of the nuissances not worth calling men.

I cleave to no system. I am a true seeker."
-Mikhail Bakunin

Quote:
Originally Posted by George Carlin
People who say they don’t care what people think are usually desperate to have people think they don’t care what people think.
Godslayer Jillian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2006, 07:51 PM   #3
cradle

Wow, he sounds like a real cuntbubble to me.

Just ignore him, or tell someone he sexualy harassed you
Now I lay me down to sleep, I pray the Lord my soul to keep. If I should die before I wake, I pray the Lord to tell everyone about that time at Ronnie's house when I smashed the beer bottle over my own head.
cradle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2006, 10:12 PM   #4
Alaizabel Cray

*imagines the trouble that kid would get in if she accused him of sexual harrassment* Haha, wonderful idea. I'll keep that in mind should he ever go over the line.
Old 07-19-2006, 11:55 PM   #5
Magpie_Tendencies

You don't feel that accusing someone of sexual harrassment is "over the line"?
Old 07-20-2006, 12:34 AM   #6
Godslayer Jillian

Still funny as hell. (Why would Hell be funny?)

I cleave to no system. I am a true seeker."
-Mikhail Bakunin

Quote:
Originally Posted by George Carlin
People who say they don’t care what people think are usually desperate to have people think they don’t care what people think.
Godslayer Jillian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2006, 07:06 AM   #7
cradle

It's always funny to see an ass get in trouble for something they didnt do...hell I'd say he ***** me...but no...
Now I lay me down to sleep, I pray the Lord my soul to keep. If I should die before I wake, I pray the Lord to tell everyone about that time at Ronnie's house when I smashed the beer bottle over my own head.
cradle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2006, 02:13 PM   #8
Alaizabel Cray

Haha, wrongfully accusing him wouldn't be nice of me, but it would be funny. Or I could always just get the football team to stalk him. I know the coach personally, so if anyone seriously messes with me he said I could always just tell him and he'd scare the kid. Coach Reid-Miller alone scares people (I don't get it, he's awesome. Well, maybe not if hes your coach...), so Reid-Miller and the varsity team... muahahaha. Imagine that, the varsity team stalking a freshman. What a way to remember high school.
Old 07-23-2006, 01:03 AM   #9
Marko

Smile

Do you not have any male friends that could teach him a lesson there way?
Then you can get vengence AND have his face deformed.
Marko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2006, 04:14 PM   #10
Alaizabel Cray

Oh, I do. But I'd much rather hurt the kid myself. If I get the chance I could very easily send his kneecap through the back of his leg and blame it on self-defense (a simple kick writen off as a reflex, caused by him scaring the crap outta me so I automatically assumed he meant to hurt me. It could happen!). Then, he'd know not to mess with me AND he wouldn't be able to walk for a while. Meaning I wouldn't have to see him at cross-country, cause you can't run anywhere with a hyper-extended knee and what's sure to be a shattered kneecap. Heh, I almost did that to my mom on accident once. I wasn't intending to follow through with the kick but she ended up being closer to me than I thought she was, so I managed to move my foot at the last second and graze the side of her thigh, but she had a nasty bruise.