Gothic.net News Horror Gothic Lifestyle Fiction Movies Books and Literature Dark TV VIP Horror Professionals Professional Writing Tips Links Gothic Forum

Go Back   Gothic.net Community > Boards > General
Register Blogs FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

General General questions and meet 'n greet and welcome!

Old 01-24-2006, 11:45 AM   #1101
swt&inc angel??

I apologize, the reason I get away with it is that Im so willing to try to fix it. I just found my dictionary and will start looking things up. Also I will try to reread these more than once to see how many typing errors I have to fix.
swt&inc angel?? is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2006, 11:47 AM   #1102
Ben Lahnger

I like a soft feel myself ... I want to hug her and feel a little softness.

I have no objection to a little definition and tone, but most of the women I know who do that kind of working out go too far.

And I have to agree ... swt&inc angel?? has been given a free pass on the spelling and punctuation lapses. On a website that is described at the top of every page as being a literary culture, everyone is susceptable to criticism on this point if they make a regular habit of careless grammar.

I've seen veterans here flamed for less. It's not intolerance ... just a reasonable expectation.

As the poets have mournfully sung,
death takes the innocent young,
the rolling in money,
the screamingly funny,
and those who are very well hung.

Your days are numbered - 26,280 per person on average - 2,000,000,000 heartbeats ... tick, tick, tick
Ben Lahnger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2006, 11:52 AM   #1103
Ben Lahnger

On the plus side, that's the best response to a criticism I've seen here in a week.

the rolling in money,
the screamingly funny,

Your days are numbered - 26,280 per person on average - 2,000,000,000 heartbeats ... tick, tick, tick
Old 01-24-2006, 11:57 AM   #1104
swt&inc angel??

I agree please tell me what Im doing wrong and I will fix it. I have asked several times to be corrected. I now have found a dictionary and will use it. I cannot do anymore than that, Im not sure if there is even anything else pissing you off but if so please tell me. I am not a weak person, flame me if you must but atleast I will learn. I can handle being flamed but you letting me off without correcting me once in a while, is not going to fix the problem. If all this is about me not being able to spell heroin than Im sorry. Eventually I asked how to spell it because no one would come out and correct me. Again I ask To be corrected as much as iI need to be, but I will use the dictionary from now on. So hopefully I will not make many more to have to be corrected on.
Old 01-24-2006, 11:59 AM   #1105
Manimal

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ben Lahnger
You're assuming this ability implies he's licking his own eyebrows. What if he's just really good at licking other people's eyebrows.

That wouldn't be so hot, now would it?
This is indeed the case. I am proud of my toungue and how I've learned to use it but I can't lick my own eyebrows. Just setting the record straight

But I'll lick any female eyebrows here if you ask me nice. Eyebrows need attention too
Manimal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2006, 12:03 PM   #1106
Empty_Purple_Stars

Quote:
Originally Posted by swt&inc angel??
I agree please tell me what Im doing wrong and I will fix it. I have asked several times to be corrected. I now have found a dictionary and will use it. I cannot do anymore than that, Im not sure if there is even anything else pissing you off but if so please tell me. I am not a weak person, flame me if you must but atleast I will learn. I can handle being flamed but you letting me off without correcting me once in a while, is not going to fix the problem. If all this is about me not being able to spell heroin than Im sorry. Eventually I asked how to spell it because no one would come out and correct me. Again I ask To be corrected as much as iI need to be, but I will use the dictionary from now on. So hopefully I will not make many more to have to be corrected on.
Well honey, do you have Microsoft Word on your PC?

If so, you can paste your posts into word and spell check them.

Word will also color highlight grammatical errors and make suggestions as to the proper way to form your sentences.

It's not just the spelling that an issue. I am guessing you are typing like you talk, and that just doesn't make for good sentence flow.

It also makes much of what you say, impossible to understand.

Try using Word and see if that helps.

You can also try reading out loud what you are posting, that can help catch run-on sentences.

I do applaud your willingness to learn.

Give that a try and see if it works better for you.
Empty_Purple_Stars is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2006, 12:12 PM   #1107
swt&inc angel??

Unfortunatly, this computer does not come with spell check. However I will talk to my mother and see if maybe she can fix it for me. I do type like I talk and with the schools I have gone too in this town, its surprising that I can even read. I will try reading it out loud to see if that will fixes the problems.
Old 01-24-2006, 12:39 PM   #1108
Empty_Purple_Stars

Quote:
Originally Posted by swt&inc angel??
Unfortunatly, this computer does not come with spell check. However I will talk to my mother and see if maybe she can fix it for me. I do type like I talk and with the schools I have gone too in this town, its surprising that I can even read. I will try reading it out loud to see if that will fixes the problems.
Look on your Programs menu and see if you have one called Microsoft Word.

It's pretty standard with most Windows Bundles.

That's the best program to use to check sentence structure, grammar and spelling.
Old 01-24-2006, 06:04 PM   #1109
swt&inc angel??

Thank you. Tone and definition is a good thing. You don't have to be soft to be sexy. I always wear a guys leather jacket, and I get more attention walking down the street in that than I do in my fur trimmed one.
Old 01-24-2006, 06:19 PM   #1110
joyslayer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Santarea
Personally, I like the stonger gals. Then again, I am one. I'm 5'7"... 183 pounds... yet I am just a size ten (12 when Aunt Flo comes)... The look itself is OK. My dad calls it the farm girl build. Looks curvy and cute, but is heavier than bricks and twice as tough.

My man thinks it's sexy as hell.
Thats what I want! I am like, 5'5" even, 106 pounds, very curvy, a size 1-3, depending on where and which brand. I am small.

Santarea, you are as sexy as hell!

Hear no evil
Speak no evil
See no evil
joyslayer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2006, 07:00 PM   #1111
Manimal

Quote:
Originally Posted by Santarea
Personally, I like the stonger gals. Then again, I am one. I'm 5'7"... 183 pounds... yet I am just a size ten (12 when Aunt Flo comes)... The look itself is OK. My dad calls it the farm girl build. Looks curvy and cute, but is heavier than bricks and twice as tough.

My man thinks it's sexy as hell.
I'd have to agree with him. I've never liked stick women - even when they have fake cans. A woman has to have curves to get my attention. That doesn't mean breasts either - I mean shoulders to waist to hips type curves. A nice curvy back to a luscious ass is a must as well.

If I'm tearing her apart from behind I want an ass to watch and hips to grab hold of (uless I'm holding her hair).

If she's lying down under me I don't want hip bones jutting up out of an anorexic form distracting the curves of her body.

If she's in front of me and I'm watching her walk I want to know that I'm lusting after a woman and not a skinny boy in a dress.

I could go on and on....
Old 01-24-2006, 07:13 PM   #1112
joyslayer

I bet you could!

But it all depends on the guy, because I have seen guys who like the look of "My breasts are weighing me down" and others who fancy the "Where is my chest?" sporty look. I dunno, though, I feel small!

Hear no evil
Speak no evil
See no evil
Old 01-24-2006, 07:59 PM   #1113
joyslayer

*turns green at Santarea *

See, you don't have the problem with blowing away in the wind.

Hear no evil
Speak no evil
See no evil
Old 01-24-2006, 08:18 PM   #1114
joyslayer

I was merely making a comment, I do apoligize though.

Hear no evil
Speak no evil
See no evil
Old 01-24-2006, 09:30 PM   #1115
Ben Lahnger

And we're back to concerns about minors in this thread ... *sigh*

but at least this time I can agree that it is their behavior that we needs be cautious of.

Joy, I respect you and have enjoyed your input on this site. Just be careful here, okay hun?

the rolling in money,
the screamingly funny,

Old 01-25-2006, 01:41 PM   #1116
swt&inc angel??

I do apologize for being stupid. What can I say, Its the way I am and I cant help it. The fashion thing was about attitude. Also when I say older I not only mean more experienced in life in general but that they are more mature than me.
Where I come from the whole town is one of three things. There are druggies and alcoholics, teachers, and dropouts that steal for a living. I find it hard to date anyone here or have a real/serious conversation with people. Especially not one thats based on literature or anything other than being arrested or pregnant. This is the main reason I joined, that and the want to learn about the way people talk outside of a town like this one.
Old 01-25-2006, 02:23 PM   #1117
Ben Lahnger

So has anyone else experienced a partner who said it was okay to stick it in them when they were asleep?

I saw this discussed once on "The View" when Meridith Vierra indicated she had that arrangement with her husband. All the other women were appalled and immediately went apeshit. But Meredith just sat there matter-of-factly and acted as if she thought "what's the big deal?"

I have since that time had two girlfriends who said it was okay with them. I mean, it came up spontaneously without my asking both times; it would never even have occurred to me to ask such a thing. But both said if I woke up hard and horny in the middle of the night, I could just go ahead and slip it in (astroglide required.)

My current girlfriend says she likes being woken up that way. And there's something about the way she first falls into a rythym with me, then as she becomes cognizant of what is going on, the noises that come out of her as realization dawns. I don't do it very often, but now and then, it is fun.

And it is a strange and fragile trust that allows this to happen - after all, I have to be pretty sensitive to her well-being and feelings to know when it's a good time. But it seems to work.

I suspect that this is a very unusual thing, and an idea that might be offputting or even repellent to many women here. But since this IS sexuality, and we seem to need a new topic, I thought I'd see if anyone else has done this. So, what do you know? Anyone heard of this before?

(And by the way, this is definitely consensual; I would never do anything that wasn't. So I do not want to open a debate or discussion of r*** fantasies. This is something else, but I admit that an element of it may be the loss of power and/or control.)

the rolling in money,
the screamingly funny,

Old 01-25-2006, 02:52 PM   #1118
WolfMoon

Quote:
Originally Posted by TStone
Give it a few years—perhaps you’ll be fully developed by then...and Joy, a personal plea? Abstain from this topic. You have every right to live the life you want to live, but you’re inviting a swarthy, seedy, unsettling element to this venue, which might view your openness as invitation, and also direct their attentions toward other minors from this site.

And then there’s SWT&INC Angle, with the mental and linguistic capacity of an...omnivorous turd, continually making the remark she needs an older man. You’re a (if you *are* 18) mentally defunct 18 year old, and need an older man like you need more phising mail informing you that you are the ULTIMATE WINNER in this weeks Norwegian/African Lottery...and to please send your bank account routing number for an immediate transfer of monies.

Fucking quit it.

Both of you, please, just cut it out.
I'm going to second this.

I don't fancy giving sexual advice to the yungins.
WolfMoon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2006, 03:29 PM   #1119
thetiesonyourcorset

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheKorovaMilkbar
You're one of the only girls I've ever heard talk about shyness as a cute thing. I personally think it is cute and attractive as well, but then there are many more that think otherwise. Don't know why, but...
yeah i think that shyness is cute too...esp at the start of the relationship!

i'm always shy but there's different shynesses that i have...there's the one where people compliment me on my singing voice and say something like "your really a great singer" or "you'd put everyone in our class to shame" or something like that and i go all shy...i do think i'm a really good singer but i'm shy so i might say something like "nah" or just "thanks" because i really don't know what to say...

then if people say about me being hot like what wesley said yesterday when he bought me a hot chocolate with marshmellows and cream with chocolate sprinkles on top and it was hotter than monday's and he said that it was hot and i said "yeah i know" and then he said "it's not the only thing" talking about me,i felt like my face went all red,lol!

Btw...i'm single since saturday,it was for the best...thought i might have cheated on him and i didn't want to do that! i still like love him but you can't turn your feelings off like a switch it would be good but yeah.

I like a few people and i know a few people like me back...like Wesley,Amanda,Jill and Mel. On Monday... me and Amanda gave eachother a peck on the lips (so wish she had have kissed me properly)...Yesterday, me and Wesley held eachothers hand more and we had our first kiss (yes a proper one) and he also kissed my cheek when he was letting me hear something on his mp3 player and we were chatting at the same time as he had an earphone in one ear and i had the other in mine and i had my head on his shoulder...so yeah it's like we're going out but he knows i need time before i get into a new relationship but i have said that it will be him whenever i'm ready!!

*Blowing a kiss all over the world* Aren't i nice?
thetiesonyourcorset is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2006, 04:13 PM   #1120
Empty_Purple_Stars

Hmm, I guess I'll be the Freak on a Leash here..

I think it is a MAJOR turn-on Ben..

I like the idea of those sensations and feelings being the first thing I am aware of as I am waking up. No, it isn't something I enjoy all of the time, but it's also not something he does all the time. I suppose it's more of a once in awhile sort of experience.

But it is tremendously Erotic for me, and I assume for him as well.

I did let him know that it was okay with me, way back when we first moved in together.

He would never have tried something like that without my consent.

But yes, I enjoy it very much..

Old 01-25-2006, 05:06 PM   #1121
mortalitas incomitatus

i love when my man wakes me up that way.

just feeinlg a hand glide down over my breasts, across my stomach and slowly parting my thighs........

GRRRRRRRRR.........

a very pleasent to arise from slumber.

*another eliter*
mortalitas incomitatus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2006, 05:15 PM   #1122
JuliaGaltic

I love when me and my bf end up having sex in the middle of the night and then find out, during the smoking of the cigarettes, that neither of us know who started it.

Almost like we both started going at it in our sleep and woke up in the process.
Old 01-25-2006, 10:21 PM   #1123
TheKorovaMilkbar

Quote:
You're assuming this ability implies he's licking his own eyebrows. What if he's just really good at licking other people's eyebrows.

That wouldn't be so hot, now would it?
...No... No I suppose it wouldn't. But what if he WAS licking his own eyebrows?

Wait. Why the hell would anyone even mention it if he wasn't licking his own eyebrows? What's the point?
Old 01-25-2006, 10:44 PM   #1124
Sanctus Dei

Ben.. you've just sparked some beautiful memories. I also like being the initiator and he loves it.
Your blatant disregard and lack of respect for the members here pisses me off. You think that just because Sanctus likes you for some reason(?) , that you can act like a bastard and get absolutely no comeuppance? Fuck you dickwad!

-Never mistake my tolerance for fucking approval.... never.
Sanctus Dei is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2006, 10:55 AM   #1125
Manimal

Quote:
So has anyone else experienced a partner who said it was okay to stick it in them when they were asleep?

I saw this discussed once on "The View" when Meridith Vierra indicated she had that arrangement with her husband. All the other women were appalled and immediately went apeshit. But Meredith just sat there matter-of-factly and acted as if she thought "what's the big deal?"

I have since that time had two girlfriends who said it was okay with them. I mean, it came up spontaneously without my asking both times; it would never even have occurred to me to ask such a thing. But both said if I woke up hard and horny in the middle of the night, I could just go ahead and slip it in (astroglide required.)

My current girlfriend says she likes being woken up that way. And there's something about the way she first falls into a rythym with me, then as she becomes cognizant of what is going on, the noises that come out of her as realization dawns. I don't do it very often, but now and then, it is fun.

And it is a strange and fragile trust that allows this to happen - after all, I have to be pretty sensitive to her well-being and feelings to know when it's a good time. But it seems to work.

I suspect that this is a very unusual thing, and an idea that might be offputting or even repellent to many women here. But since this IS sexuality, and we seem to need a new topic, I thought I'd see if anyone else has done this. So, what do you know? Anyone heard of this before?

(And by the way, this is definitely consensual; I would never do anything that wasn't. So I do not want to open a debate or discussion of r*** fantasies. This is something else, but I admit that an element of it may be the loss of power and/or control.)
I LOVE doing that... sometimes. Sometimes I really want to but I'm just too tired. Generally when I lay down to sleep that's it... done... dead fish. But there are those nights... oh boy

It's not an unusual thing at all. It's very sexy when she's sleep fucking and then wakes up. Her eyes bulge and she makes this gasping noise like there's no air left on the planet. Sometimes she'll reach up with her hands reflexivly and try to push me off her for a second. It's not because she wants me to stop but because she's overwhelmed. Being the sweet sensitive guy I am, I simply smile at her and thrust a little deeper. Love it love it.

Of course it works both ways ladies. Maybe not if I'm dead asleep but if I'm just dozing on the couch after the kids go to bed, for instance, I'd love to be woken up with a set of lips wrapped around me. Mmmmm...

You know there is one caveat to waking her up with sex. You have to be prepared to stop as soon as she fully awake because there's a decent chance she's going to have to pee!