Gothic.net News Horror Gothic Lifestyle Fiction Movies Books and Literature Dark TV VIP Horror Professionals Professional Writing Tips Links Gothic Forum

Go Back   Gothic.net Community > Boards > Whining
Register Blogs FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Whining This forum is for general whining. Please post all suicide threats, complaints about significant others, and statements about how unfair school is to this board.

Old 10-04-2005, 03:38 PM   #1
1TOOMANY

Big problem need advice.

I have this friend of mine, we've been friends for like 20 years he's like a brother to me! His girlfriend is scandalous as shit, I know she's cheating on him and he does to but he's turning a blind eye to it. So I never bust his chops about it or even mention it. Well Him and his girlfriend came to visit recently. We all went out to dinner, went bar hopping, etc..
Well towards the end of their stay they both started acting really stand offish towards me. Then soon after they had to leave. So I called him soon after to see what was up. And he said he wasn't mad at me for anything (why he would be is beyond me). Well later I found out through a lifelong friend that his girlfriend had told him at some point during their visit that I stuck my hand between her legs. Which I would never do to someone's girl, let alone one of my best friends. Plus I'm not attracted to her one bit in the first place. I gave my friend that told me my word that I wouldn't confront him about it. But it's killing me to see my one of my best friends pissed at me for something that I didn't do. It's tearing me apart! But I don't want to betray my other friends trust by approaching him about it to clear things up. It's killing me to have one of my life long friends mad at me and not talking to me because that bitch wants to make up lies to kill our friendship. This really sucks bad!

Any Suggestions?
Old 10-04-2005, 03:49 PM   #2
Glorious Rays of Sunshine

Accidently send the girl to her master.
Glorious Rays of Sunshine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2005, 04:19 PM   #3
1TOOMANY

How about some realistic advice, although I love the jokes.
Old 10-04-2005, 04:58 PM   #4
AlKilyu

You touched Johnny Blade's woman?

oOoOoOo fight at the guitar shop tonight!
AlKilyu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2005, 05:05 PM   #5
Kettu

tell him that you didnt. You cant make someone think something. Look at the cursades...
Kettu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2005, 05:07 PM   #6
Empty_Purple_Stars

Sorry for the lag.. Just saw this.

Sadly I have been through the EXACT situation myself, with certain gender reversals in the story at least..

Whats fucked up is, either way, someone is going to get hurt..

Is there any possible way, you could talk to Friend A, and say something to the effect of " Look, I am hearing some fucked up shit from people about our friendship, and I would rather talk to you, and find out why you are pissed at me. Because I'll take your word over the drama mill's word, anyday "

In whatever language, is more you..

That way you dont have to mention any names, you subtly convey your innocence in any wrong-doing, and you let him know your friendship is really important to you..

Mine, didnt end so good. But I walked away with a clean conscience, knowing I did what I could to work it out. Sadly, when your friends are involved, they are uber reluctant to hear or believe anything negative about their bf/gf wife/husband.

But give your friend the opportunity to confront you, so you can make it clear, that his dirty skank of a gf, is talking shit to keep you guys from being friends ( or whatever her stupid motivations are for lying..)

It's the oldest dirty trick in the book, and one thats been used for thousands of years, I'm sure..

If all else fails. confront the Skank in FRONT of your friend.

Call her a godamn liar to her face, and at the very least, you know and SHE knows, that she's full of shit..

Ideally, your friend would see that you wouldn't make such a big deal, if you weren't being straight with him and tell her to get fucked..

Thats the best I got man.. Let us know how it plays out.
Empty_Purple_Stars is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2005, 05:34 PM   #7
1TOOMANY

If all else fails. confront the Skank in FRONT of your friend.

"Call her a godamn liar to her face, and at the very least, you know and SHE knows, that she's full of shit..

Ideally, your friend would see that you wouldn't make such a big deal, if you weren't being straight with him and tell her to get fucked.."

EPS this is what how I would love to handle it so very badly. But I am Afraid of two things. Him taking her word over mine. And me stirring the bees nest even further as if I might seem guilty for me to push the issue plus he'll DEFINATlEY know who told me the deal since he only told my one friend about the lie. And I sure as hell don't want to break my word to him since i said i would never tell him that he told me. I'm trying to be as tactful as humanly possible since I value both of my friends life long bonds. Man I'm twisted about this. I would really like to confront him and be like, Look bro you know i never have and never would do that to anyone let alone you, fucking wake up! I mean he knows she's a skank but yet takes her word over a lifelong friend. I'm totally twisted.
Old 10-04-2005, 05:48 PM   #8
1TOOMANY

Well I'm going to call him right now and use your rumor mill strategy. I'll tell you the out come in about 15 mins or less kinda like dominos.
Old 10-05-2005, 05:53 AM   #9
1TOOMANY

Well I tried to call last night but no answer, I'm still not sure about my approach but I think I'm tactfully get straight to the point since I value both of their friendships. I just can't break my word to friend B.
Old 11-26-2005, 09:07 AM   #10
SLA-MORTEIZ

hey well if u ever get this its gone to come down to at least to choices or #3,but anyways u ethier tell him that shit that u didnt do and he choses to take your word and get rid of his lust or takes her word and loses an 20year friend relationship .or#3 u tell him what u know then go run off of a cliff(#3 is not an oppstion) i whis u luck
SLA-MORTEIZ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2006, 02:05 PM   #11
goth666king

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1TOOMANY
Drink a Miller, buy a car, and did you hear what happened to Angeline Jolie?
Noone cares about that fuck face.
goth666king is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2006, 05:35 PM   #12
goth666king

Quote:
Originally Posted by Santarea
Yea, but if you buy a Miller, you will get too much taste and not even filling enough. Remember, theres good then there's better than has to be.

Good thinking, man. Your first logical comment ever, lol! You gotta go w/ Bud. Coors, even tho that fag who runs the place doesn't see smokestacks when he looks outside, is still worse just because the Silver Bullet train crushes all who drink it.
Old 01-19-2006, 05:48 PM   #13
cannibalnuns

.......... I will stick with my wine tonight. Barefoot Cellars: California Premium White Wine. Two gold medals and very good. Then maybe a few nips of of Scotch.

As for your friend mate, I would not worry about it and leave my nose out of it. Love will make them see what they want, when he see's it or has had enough. Then simply tell him, I tried to tell you as a friend, but sometimes you have to learn the hardway.

You have problems of your own and if he does not mind it or turns a blind eye to the obvious, you should not. Sorry if it sounds cruel but you can't let others and even your friends wear you down until you are reduced to nothing but a transparent image of yourself.
Good luck with it.
Firmness in enduring and exertion is a character I always wish to possess. I have always despised the whining yelp of complaint and cowardly resolve.- Robert Burns
cannibalnuns is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2006, 07:27 PM   #14
Empty_Purple_Stars

You guys are really precious and I'd like to put you both in my Pocket and take you home with me..

But umm Guys?

This thread is like 8 Bajillion years old and DC hasn't been here in a Coon's age..

Yes, I said a Coon's age..

Check out the Date of Birth on the thread..

Now who wants a glass of good Riesling?

*smooch*
Empty_Purple_Stars is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2006, 07:47 PM   #15
goth666king

Hopkins Green Frog is still lost. That report from http://lostfrog.org
Old 01-22-2006, 01:19 AM   #16
Surgeon Méchant De Sang

Location: In some desolate wooded area with the rest of the trailer trash.
Will this dipshit ever just fucking GO AWAY?!!!

*Waits to stab the Moron King in the eyes with red hot poker so he can't see to type.*
Surgeon Méchant De Sang is offline   Reply With Quote