Gothic.net News Horror Gothic Lifestyle Fiction Movies Books and Literature Dark TV VIP Horror Professionals Professional Writing Tips Links Gothic Forum

Go Back   Gothic.net Community > Boards > Introductions
Register Blogs FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Introductions This is a forum for members (new and old) to introduce themselves and get to know each other. Start a new thread and introduce yourself. Tell us a little about what you like and what you are into and such.

Old 02-19-2010, 09:42 AM   #1
JustAnotherPerson

I've been expecting you...

1. What do you do? I'm Laura. umm...I like art, writing songs, am an absolute bookworm and absolutely love listening to lots of different types of music.

2. Where are you from? England

3. Who is your favorite author? Many authors, but I mostly like dystopian books like Scott Westerfield, Margaret Atwood and of course Orwell. And maybe some L.J Smith

4. What are your favorite films? Mostly horror and thriller movies like Final Destination. Also the slasher films where you can clearly see who is going to die next and yell at the TV. They make me chuckle.

5. What music do you want played at your wedding? Something unexpected, yet obvious. I've always thought of maybe White Wedding by Billy Idol.

6. At your funeral? Something ironic, depending on how I die. Of course mixed in with some songs I love.

7. This IS a gothic website, so... how do you want to die? Naturally and painless.

8. What kind of casket would you want? Black, Silver and shiny.

9. What's your FAVORITE outfit? Probably one of the dresses from my massive hoard of random clothes with some heels.

10. What's one thing you miss about being a little kid? The fact that you're supposed to be so innocent and the sheer relaxation. Never had a care in the world.

11. What's your favorite band? To just try and narrow it down, I'd say Placebo, AFI and Dead By Sunrise. They keep changing.

12. What kind of education do you have? What is/was/will be your major?
Possibly major in Art, Science or Design. Want to go to University. So yah, can't decide.

13. Why did you join? To meet people with the same interests and the like.

14. If the first 13 questions didn't give it away. What is your gender? Female
JustAnotherPerson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2010, 02:57 PM   #2
Anndrea

welcome
Quote:
Originally Posted by JustAnotherPerson View Post
Scott Westerfield, Margaret Atwood
which books have you read?
Anndrea is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2010, 06:51 PM   #3
DRM

Quote:
Originally Posted by JustAnotherPerson View Post
11. What's your favorite band? To just try and narrow it down, I'd say Placebo, AFI and Dead By Sunrise. They keep changing.
: D
Placebo is amazing.
Old 02-20-2010, 02:39 AM   #4
JustAnotherPerson

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anndrea View Post
welcome

which books have you read?
I've read the Uglies Series and Midnighters Series. Also A Handmaid's tale by Margaret Atwood.
JustAnotherPerson is offline   Reply With Quote