Gothic.net News Horror Gothic Lifestyle Fiction Movies Books and Literature Dark TV VIP Horror Professionals Professional Writing Tips Links Gothic Forum

Go Back   Gothic.net Community > Boards > TV, Movies, & Games
Register Blogs FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

TV, Movies, & Games Talk about your favorite TV shows, movies, games, and other media here. Or don't. We don't want to tell you what to do or anything.

Old 11-24-2009, 05:33 AM   #1
Florence

How can I download movies?

Being in this movies thread, I was thinking if anyone could help me with some advices or smth. I'd like to get all the South Park series found on southparkstudios.com, there are all the series and all the episodes. I have already watched some of them online but I'd like to have for later view or travelling. Does anybody know which is the best way to save them on my machine?
Thank you in advance.
Florence is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2009, 09:47 AM   #2
KissMeDeadly

If they're free/legal to download....why don't you just download them?

if not, pirate them.
KissMeDeadly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2009, 12:41 PM   #3
Solumina

Are you looking for a site to legally download them? Or are you looking for reliable places to pirate? If it is the latter then I'm going to point you over to google as technically speaking helping you get illegal downloads is against forum policy and honestly I'll be about as helpful as google.
Live a life evolutionary with me
-Carbon Leaf
Solumina is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2009, 01:21 AM   #4
Florence

No way!!!!!!! I don't do illegal thing, never did and I definitely don't want to start now!!!
Of course I want smth legal, about torrents I knew before, so if I wanted to get the series with torrents I wouldn't have ask you.
And I don't want to buy them as they are a little bit expensive and I was hoping to find a cheaper way to have them.
Old 11-25-2009, 11:07 AM   #5
KissMeDeadly

Quote:
Originally Posted by Florence View Post
No way!!!!!!! I don't do illegal thing, never did and I definitely don't want to start now!!!
Of course I want smth legal, about torrents I knew before, so if I wanted to get the series with torrents I wouldn't have ask you.
And I don't want to buy them as they are a little bit expensive and I was hoping to find a cheaper way to have them.

So basically you want free, legal, downloaded movies? Yeah, if that was possible I don't think anybody would ever pirate them. The only thing I can tell you to do is download the episodes they have on Youtube.
Old 11-26-2009, 06:51 AM   #6
Florence

lol....Nooo, not exactly free, but cheaper than buying them on iTunes, but also legal.
Just wonder, on youtube are there full episode?
Old 11-26-2009, 08:21 AM   #7
KissMeDeadly

Quote:
Just wonder, on youtube are there full episode?
Why don't you try looking for them, instead of asking us? It would take a lot less time.

You know now that I'm thinking about it, this thread sucks.
Old 11-26-2009, 05:40 PM   #8
Anarchist Ninja

Whether or not it's legal, I don't know, but my friend makes videos on how to do crap like this. Here's a link to his vids. One of them is how to get free videos. Hope it helps.

http://www.youtube.com/user/TheFlyes...11/LP1w120UNHc
Anarchist Ninja is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2009, 07:11 AM   #9
Florence

yes, helped me, but still there is another problem, the files from southparkstudios.com seem to be those encrypted files .... and they can't be downloaded in this way, is the same way as hulu. I searched and it seems that I need some screen capturing software which record the movie you're watching online.
Also, KissMeDeadly, sorry I bothered you with such questions, but I thought you know surely that there are full episodes, cause I knew that there are only 1 min or maximum 6 minutes.
Old 11-29-2009, 07:47 AM   #10
D0PPLEGANGER

I don't get it. On the rare occasion i do pay for media i pretty much do it for the packaging and art. Why would you pay otherwise?
D0PPLEGANGER is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2009, 09:48 PM   #11
Eturnus_Frost

I wouldn't recommended capturing them all, unless you maybe have a little over 400 gigs of space.
Eturnus_Frost is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2009, 01:14 AM   #12
Florence

Ok, but I could burn them on dvds after capturing them and in this way I wouldn't need 400 gigs of space...
But do know a good and reliable screen capturing software? Cause I think that this is the best way to get all of the episode and I should pay around 50 bucks or smth like that... I find some but as far as I saw the users aren't so satisfied with some of those because of the quality or they don't work...
Old 12-03-2009, 04:54 AM   #13
Flinst

Hi there,
Hey, have you lately used google? A simple search would give you all the answers for ur troubles. And yes, there are some kind of tools which can download movies from streaming online sites.
Flinst is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2009, 02:39 AM   #14
Florence

Yes, there are many software for downloading movies for streaming online movies, but for youtube. I didn't find a soft which can download movies from other movies sites cause as far as I understood they are protected or smth and they can't be recorded.
Old 12-07-2009, 02:00 AM   #15
Flinst

The only protected files are those you buy or rent, I was talking about software which can just record the movies you're watching online. Yes, like the software which record from youtube, but for some movie sites don't work those youtube streamers cause, generally, streaming online movies have only encrypted files which can't be recorded just like that. For this you need some screen capturing software.
Flinst is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2009, 03:04 PM   #16
Not Tha Duckman

Question

How is babby formed?
Not Tha Duckman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2009, 03:23 PM   #17
the-nihilist

Where does the sun go every night?
Old 12-07-2009, 04:05 PM   #18
Not Tha Duckman

Question

How girl get pragnent?
Not Tha Duckman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2009, 04:22 PM   #19
Equivalence

Quote:
Originally Posted by Not Tha Duckman View Post
How girl get pragnent?
They need to do away with insane mothers who kill their babies, because these babies can't fight back. It was on the news this morning, a mother in Arizona had killed her three kids. They are taking the three babies back to New York to lay them to rest. My prayers are with the father who lost his children. I am truly sorry for your loss.
Equivalence is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2009, 08:41 PM   #20
PortraitOfSanity

Quote:
Originally Posted by Equivalence View Post
They need to do away with insane mothers who kill their babies, because these babies can't fight back. It was on the news this morning, a mother in Arizona had killed her three kids. They are taking the three babies back to New York to lay them to rest. My prayers are with the father who lost his children. I am truly sorry for your loss.
Fuck you and your soul.

I don't hate you. Saying I hate you would be like saying I hate a dog with no legs trying to cross a busy freeway.
-Mr. Filth
PortraitOfSanity is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2009, 09:08 PM   #21
Pineapple_Juice

It's annoying how Florence refuses to spell the word "something" completely.
Old 12-07-2009, 09:15 PM   #22
SiouxsiePernova

Quote:
Originally Posted by Equivalence View Post
Ha, you went to the trouble of translating it to English from chtspk.

SiouxsiePernova is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2009, 06:35 AM   #23
Florence

) haha... Guys you are sooo funny, really your jokes are so funny....
Jeez, I'm wondering if this is your help for the users of this forum....
@Pineapple_Juice if you find my "smth" annoying, then pass it, you don't have to read it, still I think you shouldn't read my posts at all.
Really nice forum, keep it this way and you'll have many users....
Old 12-08-2009, 03:59 PM   #24
KissMeDeadly

Quote:
) haha... Guys you are sooo funny, really your jokes are so funny....
Jeez, I'm wondering if this is your help for the users of this forum....
@Pineapple_Juice if you find my "smth" annoying, then pass it, you don't have to read it, still I think you shouldn't read my posts at all.
Really nice forum, keep it this way and you'll have many users....
We already have 'many users', and I find it laughable that you come to a gothic forum, only ask questions about downloading movies, and expect great results and a friendly atmosphere. This isn't Best Buy, and we have no obligation to you or your silly questions.

Hell, even the people that are liked on here are made fun of. No one is safe.
Old 12-08-2009, 04:57 PM   #25
Maverick

I'd download movies, if it didn't make my ISP hate me and cut off service... I'll just stick to downloading assloads of mp3s.
Maverick is offline   Reply With Quote