Gothic.net News Horror Gothic Lifestyle Fiction Movies Books and Literature Dark TV VIP Horror Professionals Professional Writing Tips Links Gothic Forum

Go Back   Gothic.net Community > Boards > Shill
Register Blogs FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Shill Post your website announcements here. Anything that is blatantly SPAM (nigerian schemes, make money fast, etc) will be deleted. Actually, we'd probably keep the nigerian schemes around to make fun of it.

Old 04-07-2009, 10:59 AM   #1
xxDemonSlayerxx

Unhappy I'm Moving.....

Hi everyone one um I just though that I would let you guys know that I'm moving to another country form the U.S. the place I am going to is called Dubai.. I know that you probably won't care but I thought that I could atleast be nice enough and tell someone especially Opteron_Man since he and myself have kind of talked a little already.... But that doesn;t necessarily mean that I'm not going to discontinue replying to posts or writing new threads but like I said I just wanted to let someone know that I was moving and I was also wondering if anyone wanted to keep in contact with me?? evne though I don't really know anyone here I was hoping to make some new friends and if so I could give you guys my email address...... blackraine15@yahoo dot com
xxDemonSlayerxx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2009, 11:06 AM   #2
Seidre

You're moving to Dubai? 0_o
Wow. That's a pretty intense move. From what I hear, that place is pretty awesome. I hope you like it there.
Why the move?
Seidre is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2009, 11:38 AM   #3
xxDemonSlayerxx

Um actually my mom and me are moving because her and my step dad are having issuses.. but Im sure I will like it..
Old 04-07-2009, 12:13 PM   #4
Seidre

So you're moving all the way to Dubai?
Again...Wow.
That's a pretty awesome runaway place, assuming everything I've heard is correct.
I wish thee luck settling in.
Seidre is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2009, 02:40 PM   #5
jigsaw

d00d thats suck im moving to antoher town
jigsaw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2009, 02:18 AM   #6
isobel black

How is Dubai awesome? Unless you mean awesomely tacky, and not to mention totalitarian.

It's not like he'll be living in one of those ostentatious hotels, and IT'S A FUCKING RELIGIOUS DICTATORSHIP. As a westerner you'd probably be allright, as long as you're not gay, don't use drugs or get drunk in public and mind all their other insane ideas about decency.

My condoleances to you mate, I wouldn't want to even visit the place.
isobel black is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2009, 10:10 AM   #7
xxDemonSlayerxx

Um don't you mean "it's not like she'll be moving"..... please tell me you people think Im a guy no way Im a girl hello!!!!!
Old 04-08-2009, 11:25 AM   #8
Tam Li Hua

Whoa...that's a huge move! I wish you the best of luck, and if you ever need to chat about culture shock or anything, feel free to PM me.
Old 04-08-2009, 07:30 PM   #9
Fae-wolf

WOAH!!!
Dang, well enjoy yourself as much as you can.
Fae-wolf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-2009, 07:05 PM   #10
DemiGoth

I don't know where Dubai is, but from the other posts I'm guessing it's far from where you are now. Perhaps I'll email you in near future :P

Until then, good luck with the move.
DemiGoth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2009, 01:27 AM   #11
ShadowxMakerZ

What you're leaving me? We just met.... >:[!!!!!!!
ShadowxMakerZ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2009, 07:32 AM   #12
Renatus

Location: Back in Wisconsin(thinking about invading the south)
Well for those who dont know Dubai is the new place for the rich and famous to hang out at, new multi million dollar resorts pop up faster than rabbits. So far they have constructed a large series of man made islands dedicated to resorts in th shape of a palm tree. Right now they are working on a large arcapelago with the islands forming the shapes of all the landmasses in the world, so you can buy your own private island. They make the tourist area of Florida look like a cheap tourist trap in comparison.

http://www.theworld.ae/
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_World_(archipelago)
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dubai
http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedi...ai_Montage.png

"Never overestimate the intellect of someone so foolish that they would exploit and perpetuate stupidity in the people around them, for they create their own damnation as they tear out and sell the pillars that support society as a whole, bringing it crashing down upon them."-me

“I know not with what weapons World War III will be fought, but World War IV will be fought with sticks and stones.”- Einstein
Renatus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2009, 08:00 AM   #13
Renatus

Location: Back in Wisconsin(thinking about invading the south)
They also building the tallest man made structure in the world, shattering all other records in the process, they beat the world trade center by a whole 50 floors, and beat the KVLY-TV mast by 190 meters. The current scheduled completion date is December 2nd of this year.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Burj_Dubai

"Never overestimate the intellect of someone so foolish that they would exploit and perpetuate stupidity in the people around them, for they create their own damnation as they tear out and sell the pillars that support society as a whole, bringing it crashing down upon them."-me

“I know not with what weapons World War III will be fought, but World War IV will be fought with sticks and stones.”- Einstein
Renatus is offline   Reply With Quote