Gothic.net News Horror Gothic Lifestyle Fiction Movies Books and Literature Dark TV VIP Horror Professionals Professional Writing Tips Links Gothic Forum

Go Back   Gothic.net Community > Boards > General
Register Blogs FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

General General questions and meet 'n greet and welcome!

Closed Thread

Old 01-20-2008, 10:36 PM   #17826
raggedyanne

Hitler could not love, not even a flat and hungry dog. Oy, strange mental picture. Shudder. I miss the texture of sushi in my mouth. The lovely slippery spicy fish flesh.
At some point, you need to look yourself in the mirror and realize that what other people did to you does not define you as a person. You and your actions define who you are as a person. It's up to you to be a good person, in spite of all the evil you've faced. In fact, it should be because of the evil you see that it's good you do. Be the change you want in the world. Next time someone tells me that they're an asshole because they've had a bad life, I'm stabbing them in the eye with a spork.
Old 01-20-2008, 10:38 PM   #17827
Bella Sophia

I've been debating on whether I should try sushi or not. I'm really iffy about fish - raw fish at that.
Old 01-20-2008, 10:38 PM   #17828
ZyklonB

Oh, he can love alright. He can love an underage white blond haired blue eyed Hitler Youth in his bed alllllll night long.
Old 01-20-2008, 10:39 PM   #17829
Bella Sophia

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZyklonB
Oh, he can love alright. He can love an underage white blond haired blue eyed Hitler Youth in his bed alllllll night long.
Ah! Disturbing mental images! *runs in circles, screaming*
Old 01-20-2008, 10:41 PM   #17830
raggedyanne

ROTFLMAO!!! Sushi is awesome! Try it at least once. But at a good quality restaurant. And follow the golden rule: if there are too many white people in there, either the food is shit or you're in kansas and you shouldn't be eating it there anyway.
At some point, you need to look yourself in the mirror and realize that what other people did to you does not define you as a person. You and your actions define who you are as a person. It's up to you to be a good person, in spite of all the evil you've faced. In fact, it should be because of the evil you see that it's good you do. Be the change you want in the world. Next time someone tells me that they're an asshole because they've had a bad life, I'm stabbing them in the eye with a spork.
Old 01-20-2008, 10:44 PM   #17831
Duane

You're just too good to be true, can't keep my eyes off of you. You feel like heaven to touch, I want to hold you so much. You're just too good to be true, can't keep my eyes off of you...

Hopeless romantic, I be.
Old 01-20-2008, 10:46 PM   #17832
raggedyanne

Lolz! That scene from 10 Things I Hate About You with Heath Ledger singing it!
Old 01-20-2008, 10:49 PM   #17833
Duane

No, the song plays at the grocery store every other day. That's where I heard it.
Old 01-20-2008, 10:52 PM   #17834
raggedyanne

Really?! You need to watch that movie! It never fails to make me happy. Plus there's a cover of Cheap Trick's "I want you to Want Me"
Old 01-20-2008, 10:54 PM   #17835
Duane

Oh... ugh... I've fallen into one of my funks... darn you "Just like Heaven" by the Cure!... Oh, damn...
Old 01-20-2008, 10:55 PM   #17836
ZyklonB

I have the whole Cure Discography on my computer. The other weekend I listened to them a full 30 hours straight.
Old 01-20-2008, 10:56 PM   #17837
Methadrine

Quote:
Originally Posted by honeythorn
I am fretting from the lack of Methness
Yeah, that stuff is really addictive. Such a potent mix. Whoosh.

"Meow. Mew. Mrow. Maow? Miaox." - Lovely Delkaetre speaks cat.
Old 01-20-2008, 10:57 PM   #17838
raggedyanne

Whoosh is right. Damn well drives us crazy when it goes *poof* and disappears.
Old 01-20-2008, 10:57 PM   #17839
Delkaetre

Good morning, Meth. Had a good weekend?
The noblest sentiment I have encountered and the most passionate political statement to stir my heart both belong to a fictional character. Why do we have no politicians as pure in their intent and determinedly joyous in their outlook as Arkady Bogdanov of Red Mars?
Old 01-20-2008, 11:00 PM   #17840
raggedyanne

Ooh yay! MLK day so no school tomorrow! And I finally get bookshelves that will hold most of my books!
Old 01-20-2008, 11:06 PM   #17841
Methadrine

Quote:
Originally Posted by raggedyanne
Whoosh is right. Damn well drives us crazy when it goes *poof* and disappears.
Who? Me? Naaaah...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Delkaetre
Good morning, Meth. Had a good weekend?
Parts of it was good.

Old 01-20-2008, 11:08 PM   #17842
Duane

*Is in presence of Methadrine* Whoa, this is awesome. How goes it, Meth?
Old 01-20-2008, 11:14 PM   #17843
Underwater Ophelia

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZyklonB
I have the whole Cure Discography on my computer. The other weekend I listened to them a full 30 hours straight.
Heh, I've got it on my shelf.
Old 01-20-2008, 11:15 PM   #17844
raggedyanne

I love you people!
Old 01-20-2008, 11:15 PM   #17845
Methadrine

Uberrific.

Old 01-20-2008, 11:16 PM   #17846
Duane

Ausgezeichnet!
Old 01-20-2008, 11:19 PM   #17847
raggedyanne

Smelly gym clothes and week old melted snickers. Locker clean out is like excavating the remains of an abandoned civilization, sometimes you find dead things. Like a mouse (I'm serious) or a wombat (I wish).
Old 01-20-2008, 11:20 PM   #17848
Methadrine

Quote:
Originally Posted by Duane
Ausgezeichnet!
Genau. ... .. .

Old 01-20-2008, 11:21 PM   #17849
Delkaetre

Only parts were interesting? Poor darling. We must spirit you off to our clubs at some point.
My apologies in advance for the presence of lights in B&V, but the new management... *shudder*... redecorated.
The noblest sentiment I have encountered and the most passionate political statement to stir my heart both belong to a fictional character. Why do we have no politicians as pure in their intent and determinedly joyous in their outlook as Arkady Bogdanov of Red Mars?
Old 01-20-2008, 11:33 PM   #17850
ZyklonB

I found a roach in a friend's computer I was working on. No joke.
Closed Thread