Gothic.net News Horror Gothic Lifestyle Fiction Movies Books and Literature Dark TV VIP Horror Professionals Professional Writing Tips Links Gothic Forum

Go Back   Gothic.net Community > Boards > Introductions
Register Blogs FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Introductions This is a forum for members (new and old) to introduce themselves and get to know each other. Start a new thread and introduce yourself. Tell us a little about what you like and what you are into and such.

Old 03-11-2012, 03:57 AM   #1
susi

Hello (:

Hei! I am Netti and I'm from Finland
The one place in the world, in which you can go on the streets with black lipstick and nobody will stare at you like you're a freak
I just registered, but I hope I'll write here every time I can!
susi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2012, 09:58 AM   #2
Renatus

Location: Back in Wisconsin(thinking about invading the south)
If you would please fill out the questions contained in this link https://www.gothic.net/boards/showthread.php?t=1644 it will help us get to know you better. After all thats what intros are for.

"Never overestimate the intellect of someone so foolish that they would exploit and perpetuate stupidity in the people around them, for they create their own damnation as they tear out and sell the pillars that support society as a whole, bringing it crashing down upon them."-me

“I know not with what weapons World War III will be fought, but World War IV will be fought with sticks and stones.”- Einstein
Renatus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2012, 01:17 AM   #3
susi

1. What do you do? (Hobbies, job)- I just started working at a manicure salon, but in my free time I write and read books.

2. Where are you from?- From Spain, but I moved to Finland

3. Who is your favorite author?- Stephen King and Thomas Harris

4. What are your favorite films?- Haunting of Winchester House and Dread.. Probably I'll add Paranormal Activity and The Ring

5. What music do you want played at your wedding?- Something from Sibelius (Finnish composer)

6. At your funeral?- Again- Sibelius

7. This IS a gothic website, so... how do you want to die?- WOW Well, I don't know.. I'm afraid of heights so I'll probably fall..

8. What kind of casket would you want?- Black one with a red cross on it XD

9. What's your FAVORITE outfit?- I have a black dress with skeleton on it- love it. Together with some nice boots..

10. What's one thing you miss about being a little kid?- Well, not caring so much about your future and most of all- Spain.

11. What's your favorite band?- I don't have one.. I love Children Of Bodom, Nightwish, Fiend, Cradle of Filth, Rammstein, Moonsorrow, etc.

12. What kind of education do you have? What is/was/will be your major?- I'm still at high school, but I would like to study Genetic Engineering or Psychology..

13. Why did you join?- because I like the site and the forum, so I decided to join.

14. If the first 13 questions didn't give it away. What is your gender?- I'm a girl

Sorry for not answering them at the beginning- I had to check first.
susi is offline   Reply With Quote