Gothic.net News Horror Gothic Lifestyle Fiction Movies Books and Literature Dark TV VIP Horror Professionals Professional Writing Tips Links Gothic Forum

Go Back   Gothic.net Community > Boards > Whining
Register Blogs FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Whining This forum is for general whining. Please post all suicide threats, complaints about significant others, and statements about how unfair school is to this board.

View Poll Results: ...
.. 0 0%
... 0 0%
Voters: 0. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 04-14-2008, 06:18 PM   #5326
Bella Sophia

Quote:
Originally Posted by Solumina
The problem is that boys your age aren't exactly the most mature type and they tend to go with what is easy. Being "clingy" tends to be the result of emotional insecurity so try and think long and hard if the reason that you are so clingy is because if helps you to feel more emotionally attached to someone. If that is the case then you may want to try strengthening your bonds with family and friends, that way you wont be so inclined to cling to any potential boyfriends.

Other than that all I can say is that guys your age aren't exactly the most mature bunch so yeah be patient (I spent the vast majority of high school single but now I am in an amazing relationship that has lasted over two years so trust me when I say that the future is full of possibilities)
I'm pretty sure I'm clingy because I want someone to want me around all the time. I have all these weird feelings and don't know how to channel them.
... Maybe I don't know why I'm so clingy... because I don't know why I channel my feelings into my obsessions over someone.

Quote:
Originally Posted by dead_dreams
What the Hell is wrong with you!?!?! who the Hell kill's helpless and innocent babies? that's f***ing sick!!!
Don't you have anything better to do than pollute our forums?!?
Old 04-14-2008, 07:49 PM   #5327
LaBelleDameSansMerci

I'm alternately clingy and distant. I sometimes get it into my head that someone hates me, and then when/if I find out it was all in my head, I tend to be quite clingy. I really hate it. I don't think I was quite built to be in a relationship... and a lot of friendships don't seem to work out either. Damn, now I'm all angry. *sulks* Oh well... at least I have my art...
Like a tea-tray in the sky.

Old 04-15-2008, 04:16 AM   #5328
Bella Sophia

Quote:
Originally Posted by LaBelleDameSansMerci
I'm alternately clingy and distant. I sometimes get it into my head that someone hates me, and then when/if I find out it was all in my head, I tend to be quite clingy. I really hate it. I don't think I was quite built to be in a relationship... and a lot of friendships don't seem to work out either. Damn, now I'm all angry. *sulks* Oh well... at least I have my art...
That's how I am too. How do you try to help your clinginess? (I try to help mine by ignoring the urge to walk up to him and talk to him every chance I see him. However, it only makes the urges stronger...) I don't think I was built for a relationship either...

Quote:
What the Hell is wrong with you!?!?! who the Hell kill's helpless and innocent babies? that's f***ing sick!!!
Old 04-15-2008, 07:09 AM   #5329
LaBelleDameSansMerci

That's about it. I ignore my impressions that they hate me until they give me something concrete, and I try to give people space and not impose myself on people.
Like a tea-tray in the sky.

Old 04-15-2008, 03:21 PM   #5330
Stormtrooper of Death

I was going to rant about something, but I'm not going to anymore. I've slapped myself and told myself to wakeup and fucking chill out.
Old 04-15-2008, 03:40 PM   #5331
honeythorn

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bella Sophia
People tell me to "be myself." "Myself" is what scares them all away
This I know very well. You aren't alone here.

But you seem to me to be a rather confidant person, so I am sure you will have better luck in life and love than I ever have.

I fear I am becoming somewhat socially retarded amongst those I don't know very well or have yet to know. I mean, I'm ok when talking to friends I've known since I was four, even when I haven't seen them for ages, but somehow I feel I'm extremely cut off from others. I find that this applies to men in particular but also people in general. I can't start conversations, I can't make small talk. I can't be the first to speak or say hello. It's like my mouth and brain have gone into silent protest. I literally have NOTHING to talk about with people I don't know,or know very well, unless they begin the conversation first. I just have absolutely nothing to say to anyone. When I do manage it I invariably come out with some pointless, brainless waffling that is of no interest to anyone but myself.

It's rather dark in here you know.
Old 04-15-2008, 03:41 PM   #5332
Bella Sophia

Quote:
Originally Posted by LaBelleDameSansMerci
That's about it. I ignore my impressions that they hate me until they give me something concrete, and I try to give people space and not impose myself on people.
That's what I try to do. I guess I've gotten a bit better at it.
As of today, I guess I don't feel so bad, but thanks for talking to me.

Also, thank you to -Solumina- and -Honey Thorn-.

Quote:
Old 04-15-2008, 03:44 PM   #5333
Bella Sophia

Quote:
Originally Posted by honeythorn
I can't start conversations, I can't make small talk. I can't be the first to speak or say hello. It's like my mouth and brain have gone into silent protest. I literally have NOTHING to talk about with people I don't know,or know very well, unless they begin the conversation first. I just have absolutely nothing to say to anyone. When I do manage it I invariably come out with some pointless, brainless waffling that is of no interest to anyone but myself.
This is my problem exactly. But... at least you have friends that you've known since you were four. The farthest back my friends go is the 9th grade - and that was last year.

Quote:
Old 04-19-2008, 09:53 PM   #5334
Underwater Ophelia

I was wrong about you, I guess. You're a worthless bastard with the mind of a child, and I hope you regret doing these things to me, and feel panic inside as you realize I'm not going to be there for you anymore.
Old 04-20-2008, 04:45 PM   #5335
raggedyanne

I'm too young for this
At some point, you need to look yourself in the mirror and realize that what other people did to you does not define you as a person. You and your actions define who you are as a person. It's up to you to be a good person, in spite of all the evil you've faced. In fact, it should be because of the evil you see that it's good you do. Be the change you want in the world. Next time someone tells me that they're an asshole because they've had a bad life, I'm stabbing them in the eye with a spork.
Old 04-20-2008, 05:56 PM   #5336
Crying_Crimson_Tears

I'm upset that Humane is gone.

-Zach Galifianakis
Old 04-20-2008, 06:05 PM   #5337
Stormtrooper of Death

My amp is starting to fry out on me. Maybe it's the cord, who knows, better check it out.
Old 04-20-2008, 11:20 PM   #5338
raggedyanne

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crying_Crimson_Tears
Ack!! Where'd he go?
At some point, you need to look yourself in the mirror and realize that what other people did to you does not define you as a person. You and your actions define who you are as a person. It's up to you to be a good person, in spite of all the evil you've faced. In fact, it should be because of the evil you see that it's good you do. Be the change you want in the world. Next time someone tells me that they're an asshole because they've had a bad life, I'm stabbing them in the eye with a spork.
Old 04-21-2008, 05:08 PM   #5339
Crying_Crimson_Tears

Never mind, HE CAME BACK!!!!

-Zach Galifianakis
Old 04-21-2008, 05:09 PM   #5340
Xombie

My nose hurts.
Old 04-21-2008, 06:33 PM   #5341
korinna5555

I am depressed.
Old 04-21-2008, 08:20 PM   #5342
ForgetThisLostLenore

Tell me about it. Last night was the first night I have ever cried myself to sleep in a very long time. And then I woke up with just the beginning of a headache, which I had all day, not really hurting, just on the very edge of pain. And my nose was already stuffed from allergies because that's what spring brings me. Itchy eyes, and sneezing. And then one of my best friends decides hey, since my girlfriend wasn't an evil harpy bitch at prom, we should have a baby together. IN OUR JUNIOR YEAR OF HIGH SCHOOL!!!!!!!!!

It was the idiotic thing I've ever heard, and I told him that today. I also told him she probably eats her own young, because he got a little teasing and I immediately went for the hit directly below the belt. I realized about 3-4 months ago that I can be a real bitch, and my evil calculating mind pulls up random ways that I can hit people the hardest when they piss me off. Does wonders for friendships.

Now, I'm pretty sure he might not talk to me, but maybe I got through to him. He actually seemed to let some of it soak in. And that's my rant.
Old 04-21-2008, 09:18 PM   #5343
raggedyanne

I miss my feet. I'm five months along and my tummy has been taken over by this alien being. And now, when I look down, I have to lean a bit to see my feet, and I miss them.

And to FTL, tell your friend to consider having a screaming thing about the size of a large football that cries all the time and you're not aloud to chuck it at the wall when it gets annoying. And one more word: DIAPERS.
Old 04-22-2008, 06:08 AM   #5344
HumanePain

Location: the concrete and steel beehive of Southern California
Quote:
Originally Posted by Crying_Crimson_Tears
The Admin finally saw my plea for help and fixed my account.

Don't change your email, if you don't receive the confirmation mail message you will be able to log in but won't be able to post!

Old 04-22-2008, 09:04 AM   #5345
Underwater Ophelia

Quote:
Originally Posted by raggedyanne
I miss my feet. I'm five months along and my tummy has been taken over by this alien being. And now, when I look down, I have to lean a bit to see my feet, and I miss them.

And to FTL, tell your friend to consider having a screaming thing about the size of a large football that cries all the time and you're not aloud to chuck it at the wall when it gets annoying. And one more word: DIAPERS.
It would be wise if one thought of these things before engaging in sexual activity.
Old 04-22-2008, 07:23 PM   #5346
raggedyanne

It would. Instead of going to schools and talking about the evils of abortion, they should just ask "How much do you like seeing your feet when you look down?" That and the fuckers should just admit that condoms are only 60% effective instead of that 99% crap they're selling. Oh well, curry with rice and tofu and homemade naan call me away.
Old 04-22-2008, 07:24 PM   #5347
raggedyanne

Quote:
Originally Posted by HumanePain
The Admin finally saw my plea for help and fixed my account.

Don't change your email, if you don't receive the confirmation mail message you will be able to log in but won't be able to post!
Good to have you back!
Old 04-22-2008, 09:09 PM   #5348
Johnny Gnar Gnar

Do you ever just have one of those grand moments when you realize... wow... I have absolutely no plans for my life, and I am spiraling further down the rabbit hole of self doubt every day? Well, I've been there for quite awhile, and am getting very, very sick of it. Grrrr. I guess that is the wonder of graduating college, you have a piece of paper, yet no marketable skills, at least not in a job you would like to do. Grrrr and shaking fists and whatnot.
Old 04-22-2008, 09:55 PM   #5349
raggedyanne

I gave my name, number, and info to the lady at the college and career center months ago and she has yet to contact me with ANY information pertaining to colleges or internships. Wow.
Old 04-22-2008, 10:18 PM   #5350
Solumina

Quote:
Originally Posted by raggedyanne
It would. Instead of going to schools and talking about the evils of abortion, they should just ask "How much do you like seeing your feet when you look down?" That and the fuckers should just admit that condoms are only 60% effective instead of that 99% crap they're selling. Oh well, curry with rice and tofu and homemade naan call me away.
yeah the thing with condoms is that they are 99.7% effective when used correctly but are only about 65% effective the way that most people use them so really they need to teach people how to use them well...that and the importance of a back up such as the pill
Live a life evolutionary with me
-Carbon Leaf
Closed Thread