Gothic.net News Horror Gothic Lifestyle Fiction Movies Books and Literature Dark TV VIP Horror Professionals Professional Writing Tips Links Gothic Forum

Go Back   Gothic.net Community > Boards > General
Register Blogs FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

General General questions and meet 'n greet and welcome!

Old 07-21-2010, 02:49 PM   #26
gothicusmaximus

I'm in awe.
I am absolutely staggered by how fucking stupid you people are.
Do you not realize that ssj_goku is laughing his ass off at all of you right now? Do you not realize that, in becoming angry and calling him stupid, you may as well be dropping to your knees and lavishing his scrotum with sloppy kisses, saying 'your balls taste so good, master, please come on my face'? In three years, Gothic.net has not seen a more obvious troll, nor witnessed more plainly contrived displays of stupidity, but you're trampling each other in pitiful attempts to outwit the intentionally witless. "Hold still foot... hold still... BOOM! GOT IT! WHO DA MAN!" I'm livid with embarrassment for all of you.
You may have noticed that I've posted below my own troll line. Yes, I too have been trolled. Were ssj_goku working alone, I imagine I wouldn't have taken the bait-- but alas, you allowed yourselves to become Manchurian candidate sleeper agents of his troll conspiracy, behaving with maddening idiocy without even knowing it, and thus I found myself trolled by proxy. So hats off to SSJ_goku, who humbled all of gothic.net. Your balls taste so good.
gothicusmaximus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2010, 02:54 PM   #27
Beneath the Shadows

Can't speak for everyone else, but I'm having fun with it. Enjoy being trolled.

last.fm

Help my MiniCity grow
Help my MiniCity's industry
Beneath the Shadows is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2010, 03:07 PM   #28
gothicusmaximus

You are responding to fabricated stupidity as you would to real stupidity, i.e. with tired facepalm images. You have two options:
1. You are stupid and got trolled, whether you enjoyed it or not.
2. You are pretending to be stupid and, like ssj_goku, are trolling.
Whatever the case, fuck you.
gothicusmaximus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2010, 03:29 PM   #29
Beneath the Shadows

Uh huh, okay, sure.

Or, maybe it's number 3; I'm drunk, as I've already stated in another thread. Also, I don't really give a good god damn right now. If that bothers you, oh well. If my facepalm image (which I haven't posted in, what, four months?) bothers you, too bad. You don't like what you see in this topic? Go start a topic about it in the Whining boards like a little bitch. Now piss off.

last.fm

Help my MiniCity grow
Old 07-21-2010, 04:47 PM   #30
Alan

Being drunk makes you stupid enough to talk to a troll like if he were serious, boring enough to believe that's somehow fun, and bitchy enough to write an evidently hurt retort to one member at the same time as you claim to brush off as entertainment the posts of another?

I'm pretty sure that third option is still a case of fuck you.
real classy
Alan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2010, 05:08 PM   #31
Despanan

Wait, Alan, weren't you running around reporting the troll's posts like it was going out of style?

Aww shit...I done got trawled.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ben Lahnger
I have chugged more than ten epic boners.
Despanan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2010, 05:28 PM   #32
Beneath the Shadows

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alan View Post
Being drunk makes you stupid enough to talk to a troll like if he were serious, boring enough to believe that's somehow fun, and bitchy enough to write an evidently hurt retort to one member at the same time as you claim to brush off as entertainment the posts of another?

I'm pretty sure that third option is still a case of fuck you.
I love how you and gothicus both believe that for some reason if you two think people should act a certain way, they will. I'm sorry, but neither one of you is important enough for me to care whether or not I live "up" to your standards. Maybe some people care about what you think, but to me, the two of you are little more than pixels and text. If you don't like it, that's fine, but bitching about it just makes you look pathetic.

Besides, why should either of you give a fuck if I decide to play with a troll?

last.fm

Help my MiniCity grow
Old 07-21-2010, 06:05 PM   #33
Alan

Because you're not playing with it. You scolded at him; you thought he genuinely was serious.
In fact, you asked him "are you serious?"

You're just not going to admit you were that stupid so you keep building build up on it. Indeed, why should you give a fuck if you're drunk?
You're fucking drunk! Enjoy your stupor! Don't come and paste a Star Trek image in gnet while you're drinking; that's just sad.
GM is not commanding you from above to act a certain way: he just called on your bullshit.
real classy
Old 07-21-2010, 06:25 PM   #34
Tam Li Hua

Honestly, I was just bored, and his posts provided a bit of entertainment with which to pass the time.

I couldn't care less if he's serious or not. [I -really- hope he isn't, because yikes.]
Old 07-21-2010, 07:15 PM   #35
KontanKarite

Why do our trolls have to suck all the fucking dicks? Why can't we get another Helpmann or ETS?

Not all beliefs and ideas are equal.
KontanKarite is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2010, 07:21 PM   #36
Alan

Who's ETS?
real classy
Old 07-21-2010, 07:32 PM   #37
emeraldlonewoulf

I always thought OmegaGoth666 or whatever name it used was entertaining.

question:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stormtrooper of Death
(shouts) WHY CAN'T WE ALL JUST GET ALONG??!!?
answer:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Beneath the Shadows
Because some people are dicks. And not everyone else is gay.
emeraldlonewoulf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2010, 07:50 PM   #38
ssj_goku

your mom is entertaining and im not a trool.

pwnt noob.
ssj_goku is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2010, 08:00 PM   #39
Beneath the Shadows

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alan View Post
Because you're not playing with it. You scolded at him; you thought he genuinely was serious.
In fact, you asked him "are you serious?"
As you've made quite obvious, you haven't the slightest clue what I consider fun. Stop pretending that you do. You only make yourself look dumber.

Quote:
You're just not going to admit you were that stupid so you keep building build up on it.
Calling me stupid with such sentence structure. Tsk tsk.

Quote:
Indeed, why should you give a fuck if you're drunk?
I wasn't aware that I did.

Quote:
You're fucking drunk! Enjoy your stupor!
You mean I should do what I've been saying that I'm doing? Wow, what a concept...

Quote:
Don't come and paste a Star Trek image in gnet while you're drinking; that's just sad.
It's funny... or perhaps sad... I've posted more goth-related images on Trek boards, but I get more flak for posting Trek-related images on goth boards. Oh, well. Not like I'm never going to express myself through other interests again. (The quote in my sig is Trek-related as well... you going to bitch about that, too?)

Quote:
GM is not commanding you from above to act a certain way: he just called on your bullshit.
Commanding =/= expecting.

Couldn't help but notice that you ignored the question at the end of my last post...

last.fm

Help my MiniCity grow
Old 07-21-2010, 08:04 PM   #40
Razeal18

WTF? when did i get admin privledges? somebody tell be bout this infraction business.
Razeal18 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2010, 08:10 PM   #41
emeraldlonewoulf

My mother is actually VERY entertaining, given the proper surroundings..

I'm SO glad your not a troll. However, should the calling ever interest you, we have had some STUNNING examples in the past, so feel free to browse the older threads if you find yourself in need of inspiration. Some of them have even been sharp enough of wit and interesting enough of character to become loved, and dare I say it, missed. I doubt you have the talent, that treasured spark of inborn comedic wit necessary to blossom into a true king of trolldom, so perhaps it wouldn't be in your best interest to proceed, but far be it from me to deny the young hope.

Good Luck.

P.S. - when you've been here 5 yrs, then you can get away with calling sombody a newb. Just a heads up there, tiger.

P.P.S. -- sorry guys, I fed it...

question:
Quote:
answer:
Quote:
Old 07-21-2010, 08:16 PM   #42
ssj_goku

Look I'm not an f-in trolll emerald loanwolf. I'm a human being. Do you gaywads just see shrek everywhere you go?
Old 07-21-2010, 08:19 PM   #43
ssj_goku

Quote:
Originally Posted by gothicusmaximus View Post
I'm in awe.
I am absolutely staggered by how fucking stupid you people are.
Do you not realize that ssj_goku is laughing his ass off at all of you right now? Do you not realize that, in becoming angry and calling him stupid, you may as well be dropping to your knees and lavishing his scrotum with sloppy kisses, saying 'your balls taste so good, master, please come on my face'? In three years, Gothic.net has not seen a more obvious troll, nor witnessed more plainly contrived displays of stupidity, but you're trampling each other in pitiful attempts to outwit the intentionally witless. "Hold still foot... hold still... BOOM! GOT IT! WHO DA MAN!" I'm livid with embarrassment for all of you.
You may have noticed that I've posted below my own troll line. Yes, I too have been trolled. Were ssj_goku working alone, I imagine I wouldn't have taken the bait-- but alas, you allowed yourselves to become Manchurian candidate sleeper agents of his troll conspiracy, behaving with maddening idiocy without even knowing it, and thus I found myself trolled by proxy. So hats off to SSJ_goku, who humbled all of gothic.net. Your balls taste so good.
Wait...are you gay?
Old 07-21-2010, 08:25 PM   #44
Alan

"why should either of you give a fuck if I decide to play with a troll? "

"Because you're not playing with it." (first goddamn sentence I wrote to you)

"Couldn't help but notice that you ignored the question at the end of my last post..."

Jesus Christ, dude, you're starting to worry me.
real classy
Old 07-21-2010, 08:27 PM   #45
ssj_goku

Alana,''Are you hot? (My brother wants to know)
Old 07-21-2010, 08:33 PM   #46
Alan

"why should either of you give a fuck if I decide to play with a troll? "

"Because you're not playing with it." (first goddamn sentence I wrote to you)

"Couldn't help but notice that you ignored the question at the end of my last post..."

Jesus Christ, dude, you're starting to worry me.
real classy
Old 07-21-2010, 08:34 PM   #47
ssj_goku

Alana,''Are you hot? (My brother wants to know)
Old 07-21-2010, 08:39 PM   #48
emeraldlonewoulf

Quote:
Originally Posted by ssj_goku View Post
Look I'm not an f-in trolll emerald loanwolf. I'm a human being. Do you gaywads just see shrek everywhere you go?
Le-sigh. Think more along the lines of the under-the-bridge, billy-goat-gruff variety. urban dictionary is your friend.

Although, the whole loan wolf thing... loan shark, wolves at the door, you might hold a tiny bit of potential, if the comment had been intentional and had any context.

Keep Practicing!

question:
Quote:
answer:
Quote:
Old 07-21-2010, 08:55 PM   #49
emeraldlonewoulf

Wait, wait... it posted an intro, is supposedly reading Milton, mentions Bauhaus and TSOL, is 14 and lives in Detroit... perhaps all we have here is another victim of the public school system and a degrading culture. Or is it simply a somewhat clever disguise based on internet research? Hmm...

question:
Quote:
answer:
Quote:
Old 07-21-2010, 09:14 PM   #50
ape descendant

Quote:
Originally Posted by KontanKarite View Post
Why do our trolls have to suck all the fucking dicks? Why can't we get another Helpmann or ETS?
I don't think its a genuine troll.. I think its a 12 year old kid... a very sad, lonely 12 year old kid.

Be Kind
ape descendant is offline   Reply With Quote