Gothic.net News Horror Gothic Lifestyle Fiction Movies Books and Literature Dark TV VIP Horror Professionals Professional Writing Tips Links Gothic Forum

Go Back   Gothic.net Community > Boards > General
Register Blogs FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

General General questions and meet 'n greet and welcome!

Old 06-26-2006, 01:31 PM   #126
Godslayer Jillian

Now as I fellate that gigantic deformed twinkie, six legged cannabis-smoking bore, i bit him extremely hard on his green, useless, dying, ecstatic, miniscule, mildew encased, over-inflated triangular hyperbola-shaped toe with a sticky giraffe-buttermilk testicle, yummy!

I cleave to no system. I am a true seeker."
-Mikhail Bakunin

Quote:
Originally Posted by George Carlin
People who say they don’t care what people think are usually desperate to have people think they don’t care what people think.
Godslayer Jillian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2006, 06:13 AM   #127
Demonista_Ravenesque

Now as I fellate that gigantic deformed twinkie, six legged cannabis-smoking bore, i bit him extremely hard on his green, useless, dying, ecstatic, miniscule, mildew encased, over-inflated triangular hyperbola-shaped toe with a sticky overinflated giraffe-buttermilk testicle, yummy!

Hier sind doch irgendwo kinder versteckt
Demonista_Ravenesque is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2006, 12:51 PM   #128
maggot

Now as I fellate that gigantic deformed twinkie, six legged cannabis-smoking whore, i bit him extremely hard on his green, useless, dying, ecstatic, miniscule, mildew encased, over-inflated triangular hyperbola-shaped toe with a sticky overinflated giraffe-buttermilk testicle, yummy!
Old 07-05-2006, 11:05 AM   #129
critterkhan

Now as I fellate that gigantic deformed twinkie, six legged cannabis-smoking whore, i bit him extremely hard on his green, useless, dying, ecstatic, miniscule, mildew encased, over-inflated triangular hyperbola-shaped brain with a sticky overinflated giraffe-buttermilk testicle, yummy!
critterkhan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2006, 11:21 AM   #130
Child_of_Fury

Now as I fellate that gigantic deformed twinkie, six legged cannabis-smoking cheerleader, i bit him extremely hard on his green, useless, dying, ecstatic, miniscule, mildew encased, over-inflated triangular hyperbola-shaped brain with a sticky overinflated giraffe-buttermilk testicle, yummy!
Child_of_Fury is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2006, 01:18 PM   #131
Black Widow

Location: Behind you, possibly making sweet love to random pieces of furniture while singing Dragostea Din Tei
Now as I fellate that gigantic deformed twinkie, six legged cannabis-smoking cheerleader, i bit him extremely hard on his green, useless, dying, ecstatic, miniscule, mildew encased, over-inflated triangular hyperbola-shaped vagina with a sticky overinflated giraffe-buttermilk testicle, yummy!
Black Widow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2006, 09:49 PM   #132
Jupetta

Now as I fellate that gigantic deformed twinkie, six legged cannabis-smoking cheerleader, i bit him extremely hard on his green, useless, dying, ecstatic, miniscule, mildew encased, over-inflated triangular hyperbola-shaped vagina with a sticky overinflated giraffe-buttermilk razor-blade, yummy!
Jupetta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2006, 05:14 AM   #133
cradle

Now as I fellate that gigantic deformed twinkie, six legged cannabis-smoking cheerleader, i bit him extremely hard on his green, useless, dying, ecstatic, miniscule, mildew encased, over-inflated triangular hyperbola-shaped vagina with a sticky overinflated giraffe-buttermilk razor-blade, yummy! yarg
Now I lay me down to sleep, I pray the Lord my soul to keep. If I should die before I wake, I pray the Lord to tell everyone about that time at Ronnie's house when I smashed the beer bottle over my own head.
cradle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2006, 08:46 PM   #134
Catch

Now as I fellate that gigantic deformed twinkie, six legged cannabis-smoking cheerleader, i bit him extremely hard on his green, useless, dying, ecstatic, miniscule, mildew encased, vivid triangular hyperbola-shaped vagina with a sticky overinflated giraffe-buttermilk razor-blade, yummy! yarg
Old 07-31-2006, 03:00 AM   #135
disorder

Now as I caress that gigantic deformed twinkie, six legged cannabis-smoking cheerleader, i bit him extremely hard on his green, useless, dying, ecstatic, miniscule, mildew encased, vivid triangular hyperbola-shaped vagina with a sticky overinflated giraffe-buttermilk razor-blade, yummy! Yarg
Old 08-01-2006, 12:37 AM   #136
sparklekittie

Slaughter that sexy monstrous licking freak! I would suck him real hard by his wriggly, hairy, gigantic, chocolate-BARNEY-THE-DINOSAUR covered with a gooey placenta. Whoops!
sparklekittie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2006, 12:59 AM   #137
disorder

Quote:
Originally Posted by sparklekittie
Slaughter that sexy monstrous licking freak! I would suck him real hard by his wriggly, hairy, gigantic, chocolate-BARNEY-THE-DINOSAUR covered with a gooey placenta. Whoops!
I don't think you quite get the point...
Old 08-05-2006, 01:35 PM   #138
six_inch_heels

Now as I caress that gigantic deformed twinkie, six legged cannabis-smoking cheerleader, i bit him extremely hard on his green, useless, dying, ecstatic, miniscule, mildew encased, vivid triangular hyperbola-shaped vagina with a sticky OBSEQUIOUS giraffe-buttermilk razor-blade, yummy! Yarg
six_inch_heels is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2006, 02:01 PM   #139
Catch

Now as I caress that gigantic deformed twinkie, six legged cannabis-smoking cheerleader, i bit him extremely hard on his green, EXCITED, dying, ecstatic, miniscule, mildew encased, vivid triangular hyperbola-shaped vagina with a sticky obsequious giraffe-buttermilk razor-blade, yummy! Yarg
Old 08-05-2006, 02:11 PM   #140
six_inch_heels

Now as I caress that gigantic deformed SURREAL, six legged cannabis-smoking cheerleader, i bit him extremely hard on his green, excited, dying, ecstatic, miniscule, mildew encased, vivid triangular hyperbola-shaped vagina with a sticky obsequious giraffe-buttermilk razor-blade, yummy! Yarg
six_inch_heels is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2006, 07:07 PM   #141
disorder

Now as I caress that gigantic deformed surreal, six legged cannabis-smoking cheerleader, i bit him extremely hard on his green, excited, dying, ecstatic, miniscule, mildew encased, vivid triangular hyperbola-shaped vagina with a sticky obsequious giraffe-buttermilk razor-blade, yummy! Yarg, Spaghetti Pirates!
Old 09-07-2006, 07:46 AM   #142
Euphoric Nightmare

Now as I caress that gigantic deformed surreal, six legged cannabis-smoking cheerleader, i bit him extremely hard on his green, excited, dying, ecstatic, miniscule, mildew encased, vivid triangular hyperbola-shaped vagina with a sticky obsequious giraffe-buttermilk razor-blade, yummy! Yarg, Spaghetti Pirates, masturbate,
Euphoric Nightmare is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2006, 07:47 AM   #143
Euphoric Nightmare

Now as I caress that gigantic deformed surreal, six legged cannabis-smoking cheerleader, i bit him extremely hard on his green, excited, dying, ecstatic, miniscule, mildew encased, vivid triangular hyperbola-shaped vagina with a sticky obsequious giraffe-buttermilk razor-blade, yummy! Yarg, Spaghetti Pirates, masturbate,
Old 09-07-2006, 11:26 PM   #144
disorder

Oh come on... how dirty are the minds of G.nettians?

Now as I caress that gigantic deformed surreal, six legged cannabis-smoking cheerleader, i bit him extremely hard on his green, excited, dying, ecstatic, miniscule, mildew encased, vivid triangular hyperbola-shaped vagina with a sticky obsequious giraffe-buttermilk razor-blade, yummy! Yarg, Spaghetti Pirates masturbate over caramel fudge cake.
Old 09-08-2006, 01:22 PM   #145
Euphoric Nightmare

Now as I caress that gigantic deformed surreal, six legged cannabis-smoking cheerleader, i bit him extremely hard on his green, excited, dying, ecstatic, miniscule, mildew encased, vivid triangular hyperbola-shaped vagina with a sticky obsequious giraffe-buttermilk razor-blade, yummy! Yarg, Spaghetti Pirates masturbate over caramel fudge cake, covered
Old 09-08-2006, 02:03 PM   #146
Euphoric Nightmare

Now as I caress that gigantic deformed surreal, six legged cannabis-smoking cheerleader, i bit him extremely hard on his green, excited, dying, ecstatic, miniscule, mildew encased, vivid triangular hyperbola-shaped vagina with a sticky obsequious giraffe-buttermilk razor-blade, yummy! Yarg, Spaghetti Pirates masturbate over caramel fudge cake, covered balloons
Old 09-08-2006, 02:04 PM   #147
Euphoric Nightmare

Now as I caress that gigantic deformed surreal, six legged cannabis-smoking cheerleader, i bit him extremely hard on his green, excited, dying, ecstatic, miniscule, mildew encased, vivid triangular hyperbola-shaped vagina with a sticky obsequious giraffe-buttermilk razor-blade, yummy! Yarg, Spaghetti Pirates masturbate over caramel fudge cake, covered balloons
Old 09-08-2006, 05:35 PM   #148
disorder

Now as I caress that gigantic deformed surreal, six legged cannabis-smoking cheerleader, I bite her extremely hard on her green, excited, dying, ecstatic, miniscule, mildew encased, vivid triangular hyperbola-shaped vagina with a sticky obsequious giraffe-buttermilk razor-blade, yummy! Yarg, Spaghetti Pirates masturbate over caramel fudge cake covered balloons
Old 09-23-2006, 10:33 PM   #149
Diana

Now as I caress that gigantic deformed surreal, six legged cannabis-smoking cheerleader, I bite her extremely hard on her green, excited, dying, ecstatic, miniscule, mildew encased, vivid triangular hyperbola-shaped vagina with a sticky obsequious giraffe-buttermilk razor-blade, yummy! Yarg, Spaghetti Pirates masturbate over caramel fudge cake covered kittens
Diana is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2006, 05:48 AM   #150
Slap Your Love

Now as I caress that gigantic deformed surreal, six legged cannabis-smoking cheerleader, I bite her extremely hard on her green, excited, dying, ecstatic, miniscule, mildew encased, vivid triangular hyperbola-shaped vagina with a sticky obsequious giraffe-buttermilk razor-blade, yummy! Yarg, Spaghetti Pirates masturbate over caramel fudge cake covered TACO kittens.